Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS

Go down 
+24
jpnvr4
Blahzay xxl
Matthnt
bigdutyDMomoney
AAR ABEnstein
MTBVator
Tachyon Racing
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR WolfPack
Basticular
ox FASTLANE xo
Hiredgun308
AAR GTDon
SP33D RAC3R 28x
hannibaljazz 98
RR xGhost
NSA Roca
Manuel CR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
F4H Diablo
EZT Sabre
Admin/PredatorUSMC
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:30 pm

svt motorsport wrote:
vV Science Vv wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
I have to say science, if I have my comic books right, that is a very cool picture of the "Black Panther" from Marvel Comics.  I wonder if they are going to make a movie about him?
You are correct sir don't know if he will get his own or be apart of the upcoming "Secret Wars" movie.

thought that might be a pic of Science in his pajamas
My secret identity has been exposed,damn it! The movie could be good as long as they don't do what they did to Dare Devil!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:57 pm

This discussion reminds me of a few races in Grand Am (in real life) last season. At Daytona the Corvettes complained they were down on power, won the race and then still got some extra hp, then complained it wasnt enough, then the Reily's had something change about their performance, i cant remember exactly, and then they complained it wasnt a big deal anyways. And then whats his name, that goofy announcer that guy that says argy bargy, said "you know its funny because it will never be enough for a driver, complain that you dont have enough of this, get it then complain its still not enough, then get a few hundred RPM's taken away and say "oh that didnt matter that much anyways"

Back to top Go down
svt motorsport

svt motorsport

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:16 pm

vV Science Vv wrote:
svt motorsport wrote:
vV Science Vv wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
I have to say science, if I have my comic books right, that is a very cool picture of the "Black Panther" from Marvel Comics.  I wonder if they are going to make a movie about him?
You are correct sir don't know if he will get his own or be apart of the upcoming "Secret Wars" movie.

thought that might be a pic of Science in his pajamas
My secret identity has been exposed,damn it! The movie could be good as long as they don't do what they did to Dare Devil!

I should change my gamer tag to Ra's Al Ghul for being the only one who knows your true identity.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:31 pm

You know how all this is solved, easy!. Everyone starts the season with the P.I you earns fron the season Test.

And as I said, it was just an discussion topic , it has to be dealed and sorted as we as participants are the ones involved in the series.

I love be top 5 with lower P.I than other guys, and I dont want to win easily, but when is sorted, make it even.

Blazey said ¨I´ll take it in the chin¨, so that is my attitude right now.

Lets see what data can be colected from laguna seca!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Data already suggests that your RUF should have no problem winning here.  Wink Lets see you make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:55 pm

I Know, I already ran some laps and compare times with some friends on leaderboards. I'm going for it!!!

And actually I only need 3 P.I to get that car as I want. No need more for the rest of the season.

Also I saw that you signed Up with one of those despiste you told me that better chose a 997 GT2.

See you in the track!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
I Know, I already ran some laps and compare times with some friends on leaderboards.  I'm going for it!!!

And actually I only need 3 P.I to get that car as I want.  No need more for the rest of the season.

Also I saw that you signed Up with one of those despiste you told me that better chose a 997 GT2.

See you in the track!

To me the GT2 is better at 745 and higher PI. Below that the RUF 8 is better. And I dont know what more you want with 3 more Pi, your car should have like full tire width and 600+ power. Shoot at 745 i would be in heaven :p
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:01 pm

I just want to install all relates to reduce weight. i dont like too much horspower.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
I just want to install all relates to reduce weight.  i dont like too much horspower.

Clutch and Flywheel are, to me, last resort parts. The clutch doesnt matter if you use manual with clutch shifting, and the fly wheel has never done anything for my cars that i have eve noticed. Plus your car is like 2400 or 2500 lbs? You should go for tire width, weight redux, and anything else power. 25lbs of flywheel and clutch for 8 pi is not at all equal to 50hp for 8pi.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Yeap, I have race weight, full tire widht, and NO flywheel since the begining. Dont like the súper charger in this car, so is N/A. i want to install race intake thats it.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
Yeap, I have race weight, full tire widht, and NO flywheel since the begining.  Dont like the súper charger in this car, so is N/A.  i want to install race intake thats it.

i didnt mind it with the super in it, thats how i had it built when testing it preseason but we're past those tracks now.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:42 pm

I lagged out first race, Hunter didnt race second and third race. So my Team has no points so far. If you want to come with something, i'm open to whatever, basically i'm a privateer in GT right now
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Probly not since im not really sure how many GT races i will be making. am going to try my hand at some tracks but others, like the alps, i wouldnt run the car there.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Probly not since im not really sure how many GT races i will be making.  am going to try my hand at some tracks but others, like the alps, i wouldnt run the car there.

Dude, you really need to take "Porsche Factory Driver" off your sig. This Ruf sh*t is disgraceful when Porsches are available.  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
No ill will from me im just saying as for myself im not in the usual car and I certainly understand I chose it..with that being said I just want to compete to win a race not to just be on the track.

Then try not crashing first. Try finishing a race second. Then and only then will you know what is possible.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Matthnt wrote:
Long rant aside Pred, your "system" is supposed to allow ANY driver to win. Currently and throughout the season you have less data on other drivers yet they have received more competitive adjustments than I have, Speeds teammate rings a bell, I keep getting 1 pi while being over 2s off pole but a guy can qual 3rd or 4th at the ALPS and get 3 PI, that adds up right?

System CANNOT allow for ANY driver to win. Some drivers even at 795 in GT still would not win. AS for your pI vs theres. I see more than you think. There is a build to get the most out of a car then there is a build that clearly will not.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:23 am

like putting the enzo in your 458?
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: //   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 am

Well my GT car is a pig at 3060 lbs ---at the PI now there is still no way to get weight reduction  No It would be soooo much nicer to have less weight and HP than vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:12 am

Fast lane your GT car is a Beast! That car at your PI is faaaaast! You need to start from scratch and build from the ground up.  Since you got a PI adjustment you can do that.  If you need build or tune help just ask.  Many people will help you with no problems and be glad to help you.

I will send you a build and tune tonight.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:34 am

Hey don't get me wrong, some tracks it is a beast --- others with the weight not so much. Build away sir, I bet mines just as good, or better  Wink With that being said while your at it see what I'm talking about with the weight reduced etc....   study

LOL...ooops just looked, at 758 my GT car is 3120lbs.

less weight, less HP  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:22 pm

ox FASTLANE xo wrote:
Hey don't get me wrong, some tracks it is a beast --- others with the weight not so much. Build away sir, I bet mines just as good, or better  Wink With that being said while your at it see what I'm talking about with the weight reduced etc....   study

LOL...ooops just looked, at 758 my GT car is 3120lbs.

less weight, less HP  What a Face 

Im pretty sure that Tommy won a race in that thing a few seasons ago. It has a lot of potential but has to be driven differently than many other cars in the class.
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Not saying it can't be done, I like the car. What PI did Tommy race at? Just curious about the weight etc.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:32 pm

http://forzascs.com/Points10.html

the point system was different then, but he put in good performances with that car
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:53 pm

As far as my PI and car etc.... leave it as is all is good. Now I want to know how the hell do I get NO points for Bermese when someone who DNF's on lap 10 does? I went until lap 18 then got lag killed ----like I stated earlier in the week. It gets really old and pretty screwed up when every week we have to avoid a lagging mess.....then to get taken out by them, no response to crashes, wrecks, penalties etc. Yet to hear about any of the wrecks that took me out of any possible decent runs.....this entire season so far has been a clusterfxck in that regard.

2 cents on lagging racers, I think a rule should be implemented that if you are a known lagger, known by all etc, see you flying all over the damn place whatever.....if allowed to race so be it HOWEVER if contact is made / damage done etc lagging racer accrues penalty for basically screwing up other racers day.
Also on this topic...... with a racer bouncing/flying and zig zagging all over the track that pretty much stops any rational attempt of a pass when needed. That in mind, lagging racers should either pull the hell over for impeding faster traffic(blocking) or serve a black flag penalty .... or both, this crap is really getting old.

Makes one sick when you look at the races that you got killed in then look at the points and who caused said wrecks etc  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Sainted I went back and saw that Tommy won at Bermese @ 758, I was 751 but could run 39.8's in practice. Thats just a good track for the car to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 3 BERNESE ALPS
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next