Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps

Go down 
+21
Meyervw
jeckel4438
KikRox268
TheManNowDog777
stymer
jpnvr4
Basticular
the kronicle
Raceboy77
Claude Frollo
Speed Demon 69
SSRT DWilkerson
Kannibal Fish
CThompson17
sniper919
OLDFenderBender
Jiomen
PickNick5
OutrunNAScaR14
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Now we move on to Bernese Alps.

ehhhhh, no. not doing that again.
Back to top Go down
Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Admin wrote:
After review of the PLF Spurtle and Claude Frollo Incident, I would have to definitely say that it was Claude Frollo in error there. It is avoidable contact cause by Frollo maybe going in too deep and the car pushing out wide into Spurtle.

Claude Frollo #72 Ferrari 458 Italia of Predatory Racng - 1st Offence Avoidable Contact 10 point Penalty and 2 race probationary period.

This is more like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo971KDXsbI

This incident needs some perspective. The only reason I was forced into the wrong inside line was Spurtle's ill advice aggressive/defensive maneuver. It can clearly be seen on the video that prior to the accident Spurtle deliberatedly changed his outside line, to an inside line, and back to the outside just to protect his position. The accident, IMHO, was a consequence of a previous erratic and unexpected move that compromised my ability to control the car and take the corner properly.

"6.2 - BLOCKING
Any driver who, in the sole opinion of the Race Official and or Admin, alters their racing line based on the actions of pursuing competitors, or uses an abnormal racing line to inhibit or prevent overtaking may be considered to be “blocking” and may be warned or penalized with addition of time added to finishing time or in the case of gross neglect 1/2 points and race probation in accordance to rule 7.0 Any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by Race Director/Admin in this regard is not subject to protest or appeal."

To substantiate my good natured approach to this series/racing, it should be noted that I patiently waited behind monette for the first part of the race. Furthermore, I even waited behind Spurtle's funeral procession between laps 23-28 without forcing a move. I've consistently behaved selflessly throughout this series. I pride in racing fairly and avoiding collisions -- even if it is at my own expense. I cannot, however, anticipate what's in my opinion unsportsmanlike behavior at the track.

I accept the penalty with the same class I showed when I apologized during the race. It is curious, on the other hand, that Spurtle appears to regularly enjoy the limelight of being involved in controversial incidents. Perhaps we have a Senna/Prost feud in the making.

Last edited by Claude Frollo on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 am

This incident will be under further review by several Series Officials. The Penalty and probation is pending further review.

PENDING: Claude Frollo #72 Ferrari 458 Italia of Predatory Racng - 1st Offence Avoidable Contact 10 point Penalty and 2 race probationary period.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:28 am

I have had a horrible night. I honestly think I had the car to beat but due to conection problems Ill probably not finish in the top 10 where I would have easily been. But these things happen its just discuraging. This could have been my best finish all season but due to a conection mix-up i will be way down the field. It makes me consider leaving the series which I have had so much fun participating in. but whats the point in setting up my car and runing over 250 laps of practice to only be forced to pre-race more or less. Hopefully the admin will take into consideration my speeds all week as others can voach for them. You are all a great bunch of guys and even better racers, but its no fun running by yourself.

we'll see what happens next week before I make my desicion. Hopefully you guys dont see this a cowards way out but like I said before its a lot of work more or less down the drain.

Congrats on the improvement Kikrox nice podium.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:32 am

sniper919 wrote:
I have had a horrible night. I honestly think I had the car to beat but due to conection problems Ill probably not finish in the top 10 where I would have easily been. But these things happen its just discuraging. This could have been my best finish all season but due to a conection mix-up i will be way down the field. It makes me consider leaving the series which I have had so much fun participating in. but whats the point in setting up my car and runing over 250 laps of practice to only be forced to pre-race more or less. Hopefully the admin will take into consideration my speeds all week as others can voach for them. You are all a great bunch of guys and even better racers, but its no fun running by yourself.

we'll see what happens next week before I make my desicion. Hopefully you guys dont see this a cowards way out but like I said before its a lot of work more or less down the drain.

you finished 2nd...
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 am

Chenstrap wrote:
sniper919 wrote:

you finished 2nd...

I didnt see the finishing resaults posted they are black for some reason and not easily visable I am very happy with the podium no doubt it will help my team. But i wish I could have ran with room A running by yourself is no fun, the only reason id quit would be if these connection problems continued. I ran as hard as I could but that 50 sec penalty killed me.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 am

Site best viewed with GOOGLE Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. I have heard IE 9 works too.
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:56 am

Hi spurtle! Wtf!!!! That was funny. Sucks but funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:09 am

Admin wrote:
Site best viewed with GOOGLE Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. I have heard IE 9 works too.

Only thing IE is good for is DLing another browser. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:33 am

also, I need replays for B, C, and D rooms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:41 am

I've got a replay of b lobby, but it'll probably be a bit laggy. I can get it to fenderbender, who can get it to you, if there was no other replay saved

And my first top ten! Drinks are on me!
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 am

You need the first 4 laps of room D. In the first race we started. I really want to see that. I am still a bit pissed we restarted but who has the replay? That was amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:27 am

What is the tiebreaker for those that finish with the same time?

It should be A room gets preference, then B room, then C room, etc.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:00 am

SSRT Pronebird wrote:

I was curious about that myself
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

sniper919 wrote:

Hey thanks man. And I tried to tell you that running a pre race isn't all that bad, especially with how you were running. I haven't seen the results yet, just logged on but the team needs you. I told you, you're carrying us to the championship, lol! Its all good man, hit me up later when you're on. I really REALLY need to practice for Road America.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:58 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
sniper919 wrote:

Hey thanks man. And I tried to tell you that running a pre race isn't all that bad, especially with how you were running. I haven't seen the results yet, just logged on but the team needs you. I told you, you're carrying us to the championship, lol! Its all good man, hit me up later when you're on. I really REALLY need to practice for Road America.

We will be practicing for sure, even if I have to pre-race all season I wont bail on the team. The problem with pre-racing is that the AI drivers are putrid. They cost me the win I lost at least 10 second lapping them twice. Ill be on later tonight hopefully my connection problems are fixed.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm just glad I finally had a clean run where I didn't get 100% aero damage in the race. Turn 10 really should fix that stupid mess...I don't care about my horsepower if I don't have the proper aero to use it effectively in the turns...or the straights for that matter since for some weird reason my car goes to a snail's pace after aero is damaged.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Ditto. I had the second fastest lap in my room early on and was running around 1:43 and 1:44 consistently. Then went high to let another car go by that was faster and clipped slightly the rear end on the wall. 23% damage, but then the rear end was all over the place after that. Second half of race went from 5th to next to last because I could not use the accelerator full throttle. Crazy how they did not think to add the ability to fix aero (even slightly) in the pits for this game...... Cause I know it is done in IRL and F1 if possible...... Lost 9 seconds a lap for 20 laps.....that is three minutes.......could have been a lot better. Spent 270 laps practicing that track to get the slightest damage and it all be for nothing.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Not complaining, it was my own damn fault. Next time I will just tell them to figure out a way to pass me without me leaving my line. Because that has not worked out for me in two of the three races, and my car gets F****d up!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:22 pm

SSRT Pronebird wrote:

Starting position.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Also on a pass, it is the passing car who was to find a clean way by. It is the car who is being passed who's job is to not 'get in the way' of that pass. Especially a lapped car. Do Not race a car that is lapping you like you are trying to hold a position. Let them by by simply lifting off the throttle to let them get by then proceed as they are clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Then I should have finished ahead of PC Gearhead.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:39 pm

SSRT Pronebird wrote:
Then I should have finished ahead of PC Gearhead.

corrected. Team points adjusted also.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 pm

On the write-up you have Racerboy77 in the Lambo but at the end of it you said that the Viper's finished 1-2
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Lol, oops. Will fix that most Ricky tic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next