Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps

Go down 
+21
Meyervw
jeckel4438
KikRox268
TheManNowDog777
stymer
jpnvr4
Basticular
the kronicle
Raceboy77
Claude Frollo
Speed Demon 69
SSRT DWilkerson
Kannibal Fish
CThompson17
sniper919
OLDFenderBender
Jiomen
PickNick5
OutrunNAScaR14
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Raceboy77 by the way :p
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 am

1. PLF Spurtle & Claude Frollo Incident - After review from several Series Officials the result is that PLF Spurtle made a vary clear move to 'block' a move made to pass by Claude Frollo then went back to the outside line nearly causing an incident with Chenstrap. In Claude Frollos attempt to still go for the pass with a late brake move on the inside turned out bad and he drifted out wide into PLF Spurtle. This will be a 1 race probation for both racers. No points will be penalized.

2. monette92 - Has been found in violation of the HP limit of the series and will be docked 1/3 of his points earned for the race at Bernese Alps = 20 pts and is on a 3 race probation. If found in violation of this rule again The penalty is 3 race suspension.

3. Livery Violations: corndog821, TyrannicCymbals, CThompson17 & THF dvsSublime. All have been notified.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:15 am

After reviewing the replays there were some great races going on throughout the field! PLFSpurtle and Panbot3000 had one of the most closely fought battles lap after lap without incident that I have seen. Jiomen and RAFT Veteran in B room is another as well as Tallon535 and Cia2004 in C room. These were races that any racer would love to watch as the strategy played out as other pieces came into the race and each racer reacted. As always in racing there were a couple of crashes that took a couple people out but as a whole it was a 9.9 out of 10 for racing from A room to D room! Great improvement from the first race of the season for the rookies. Keep improving guys!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 am

Can you send me B, C, & D room replays?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Admin wrote:
After reviewing the replays there were some great races going on throughout the field! PLFSpurtle and Panbot3000 had one of the most closely fought battles lap after lap without incident that I have seen. Jiomen and RAFT Veteran in B room is another as well as Tallon535 and Cia2004 in C room. These were races that any racer would love to watch as the strategy played out as other pieces came into the race and each racer reacted. As always in racing there were a couple of crashes that took a couple people out but as a whole it was a 9.9 out of 10 for racing from A room to D room! Great improvement from the first race of the season for the rookies. Keep improving guys!

Who says I can't race clean? And I guess F1 blocking rules don't apply. Lol. Although in my defense I was simply apexing that long left-handed corner :-P

Btw: Prost actually stood a chance of keeping up with Senna...
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: re2. monette92 - Has been found in violation of the HP limit of the series and will be docked 1/3 of his points earned for the race at Bernese Alps = 20 pts and is on a 3 race probation. If found in violation of this rule again The penalty is 3 race suspe   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Im so sorry, I made a mistake, I checked the room set up regulation when we where practicing last Wednesday and it was 700HP so I was a little confuse there, I take all responsibility for this penality and it wont happen again. will be on with 665HP or less on next qualif.
sorry again everyone :S, my bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:15 pm

It's set at 700 because the hp limit for the room goes by increments of 50, so it would either be 650 or 700
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: re   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

yea thats what I just found out Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Spurtle wrote:
Admin wrote:

Who says I can't race clean?

Depends on what your definition of clean is. Some say its being overly generous and letting people next to you. Others say its simply not making contact but racing overly aggressive (blocking) is dirty. And some say a bit of contact is okay but being overly aggressive isnt. You definitely drive a very aggressive style (the move on claude shows it) so id say yours is open to interpretation.

Oh, and lets not forget the fact that despite the fact that although Senna is the greatest driver of all time, he was also one of the dirtiest (he won a championship by taking outm 2nd place at Suzuka FFS).
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:59 pm

monette92 wrote:
Im so sorry, I made a mistake, I checked the room set up regulation when we where practicing last Wednesday and it was 700HP so I was a little confuse there, I take all responsibility for this penality and it wont happen again. will be on with 665HP or less on next qualif.
sorry again everyone :S, my bad

Hey Monette don't worry about it.. I made the same mistake a two season ago
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:28 am

Schumi won a few championships by crashing out 2nd place rivals or stopping on track while haveing pole position in qualifying. Everybody loves that douche.
I think this will all be gone and we will all go and race some more. See you all tonight.
Back to top Go down
Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 am

Meyervw wrote:
Schumi won a few championships by crashing out 2nd place rivals or stopping on track while haveing pole position in qualifying. Everybody loves that douche.
I think this will all be gone and we will all go and race some more. See you all tonight.

Meyer, don't call Spurtle a douche! Wink He did pay for my repairs.
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:57 am

Spurtle is cool and so far everybody on here racing has been grate. This is so fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps   Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Race 3 Bernese Alps
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4