Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta

Go down 
+27
onewickeddsm
s0ul harv3st
Kayotic Cal
vV Science Vv
ox FASTLANE xo
Luongo27
xxHENCHMAN24xx
sniper919
stymer
THF dvsSublime
ClownNinjaUSMC
JoshdaSquash
TyrannicCymbals
RR Rowdy Burns
snowman529
BIMM3RR
R3troD
Basticular
TheManNowDog777
Red R0tor
Raceboy77
jpnvr4
Matthnt
PSEUDO 45
Bradsz
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:54 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

but if im getting called out on every thing here we go...unintensionaly zero ran in to me from behind which was a penalty to me two races ago and jpn never called outside and didnt know he was there till he started crying.then while we all had to wait after the race he dipped out again no pen
just saying .... Basketball

i still feel bad about hitting you but oh well :/
Back to top Go down
stymer

stymer

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:07 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

but if im getting called out on every thing here we go...unintensionaly zero ran in to me from behind which was a penalty to me two races ago and jpn never called outside and didnt know he was there till he started crying.then while we all had to wait after the race he dipped out again no pen

I bet every time Roscoe cuts someone off in traffic or tries to beat a red light in real life he expects a penalty from Pred.

And good job by JoshdaSquash makes sure Nein Shiza holds down the 11th spot for 3 weeks in a row.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Roscoe did not get a penalty. He got warnings because neither were serious enough for penalties.

The Hard charger award was given correctly. The sheet was coded wrongly and put 17 down twice for finishing position in GT. It's fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
onewickeddsm wrote:
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to ranzeroxklaus for Charging through the field from 27th to finish 16th on the grid gaining 11 positions.

Good job zero on moving up 11 positions, I do have a question though. Doesn't moving 12 positions get the hardcharger or is there other stipulations that qualify one for that award?

i was wondering about that too, three people moved up 12 positions. if you look at the finishing numbers though, it says 17 twice. that means that the four who moved up 12 positions actually gained 11 which means it goes to the highest finisher out of the five of you. minor slip up by pred :p

i don't see where you were mentioned even once?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Guys...Honestly this is on the verge of hilarity and lunacy. Everyone take a breath. Hell, take two! Think...try to comprehend...Then decide will my comment made in a public forum just start something that I need to start or is worth of being public? Or is my question something that could be answered pretty easily by Pred or maybe even one of the long time series veterans? Just that simple process alone would eliminate much of this he say she say why oh why type of commentary.

I wanna see race talk, team talk, maybe even a lil ish talking among racers and teams..Fun talk. (all respectful of course)

I know we all want a fair playing field and that in and of itself is not easy at all when you have to take into account, the differences in cars of which we have over 100 of to try to equalize, as well as drivers skill which PI can only do so much for. Which is why the PI is harder to come by or lose lately. You name the motorsport that has several different types of cars competing against one another and you will find the same issues I work with here in the virtual world. They use formulas, times, weight, HP, etc to come up with a way to make a Ford Mustang race and compete against a Ferrari 458 against a Porsche, against a BMW M3 etc... I have 6 different formula sheets in excel that I use nearly every race to assist me with this. Those are my formula's. and what I have to adjust...We call it PI and it is a visible number ALL can see. What if it wasn't visible then most would have NOTHING to say about it because it's not seen every second and every race. Real cars can't see a PI or some magic number that says something about a specific car...They just have to race. Think about it. It's a lot of work and time...But I am here. doing it for you guys. I enjoy it for the most part because I TOO want to race and have fun. But sometimes when the whining and crying and boo hooing (my thoughts) gets to be too much I wonder what the hell do I put up with all this for. I could just drop ship and join some other series and just be a racer. But I don't because I don't see a series out there that I FEEL works as well as this to provide close racing with LOTS of cars and many different driver levels that is as competitive as this one. For that I am proud to not only be a part of but proud to have put it together.

ADMIN
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Who's complaining about PI now????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
everyone complains about PI lol
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:33 pm

ranzeroxklaus wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
everyone complains about PI lol

LOL only the ppl who aren't winning their race or who realized that they probably shouldn't have pick the car they did are complaining LOL
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:28 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

I did tell U hold your line twice after we got past the bimmers, and even if you didn't hear me, how can you NOT hear my car getting load next too you?
Cry!!? Ask anyone in that lobby who was gunning sh*t!! I was in a lobby with some REALLY over aggressive racers and tried my BEST to keep calm and race clean... My concentration got messed up a few times, including when i requested keeping the talking to a minuet + race chatter.. I think the response was " Am I gonna get mad?" I did soooo much that I found my groove and start cuttin into lap times of 1:21.7.. so tell me who mad...
I finished the race and left because the incident that took me outta pole for that lobby...
U know what tuff guy, SEE you in Megello... If U can keep up
* drops mic and walks off*
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 pm

BIMM3RR wrote:
Basticular wrote:
Bradsz wrote:
i think im doing well without my team-mates tbh

less distractions, trash talking and chatter imo

Uh oh, the lost boys are uniting!

F$%& you bimmer Laughing
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

I did tell U hold your line twice after we got past the bimmers, and even if you didn't hear me, how can you NOT hear my car getting load next too you?
Cry!!? Ask anyone in that lobby who was gunning sh*t!! I was in a lobby with some REALLY over aggressive racers and tried my BEST to keep calm and race clean... My concentration got messed up a few times, including when i requested keeping the talking to a minuet + race chatter.. I think the response was " Am I gonna get mad?" I did soooo much that I found my groove and start cuttin into lap times of 1:21.7.. so tell me who mad...
I finished the race and left because the incident that took me outta pole for that lobby...
U know what tuff guy, SEE you in Megello... If U can keep up
* drops mic and walks off*
i cant see too well is that the cross dressing bugs"B Rabbit" bunny??? for real though i don't think you were in the same room as the rest of us...might wanna watch the replay again
ps don't like our lobby qual better if you are struggling to get by me with all your "skillz" then are you really that much quicker???
pss YOU WILL see me in mugello...but unlike you i got the HEAVY HITTERS!!!
NEIN SHIZA!!! you better check yo self cheers
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

pss YOU WILL see me in mugello...but unlike you i got the HEAVY HITTERS!!!
NEIN SHIZA!!! you better check yo self cheers

DONE DEAL... No BS excuses about lag hits and all that...hope u keep up
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 am

BRB... sending secret agents out to destroy a certain lotus Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 am

Is Megello opened for Qualifing Yet?
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 am

BAD TIMES PEOPLE... REALLY FREAKIN BAD TIMES!!!!! i broke my xbox cus im too impatient Sad

EDIT: PRAISE THE LORD!!! MY XBOX IS FIXED! cheers
(now i know never to rip the disc tray open on it again)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:15 pm

[quote="Raceboy77
i don't see where you were mentioned even once?[/quote] check the race recap there skippy...
pred: i was f'ing with you on the start...pretty close though lol!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:28 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
[quote="Raceboy77
i don't see where you were mentioned even once?
check the race recap there skippy...
pred: i was f'ing with you on the start...pretty close though lol! [/quote]

i was just confused why you were quoting me and the other guy talking about the hard charger and then ranting off that.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: ... well    Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:48 pm

it was easier then scrolling all the way to the top....plus the guy that you guys were talking about was in my post
copasetic???
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
it was easier then scrolling all the way to the top....plus the guy that you guys were talking about was in my post
copasetic???

lol that's the best excuse i've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7