Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Question

Go down 
+4
KikRox268
SaintedPlacebo4
THF dvsSublime
shepard831
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shepard831

shepard831

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:48 pm

are there any other times for qualiflying? The time you posted for qualifying will be difficult for me due to work scheudule...is there an alternative time?
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Qualifying is usually open for about 4 or 5 days before the race and on race day anytime before 1pm PST for the GT class
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 pm

There are plenty of people you can ask to qualify you. why not post a time here that you are able to qualify at and then someone can respond that can match that time. (i dont mean your lap time, i mean a time you can get on)
Back to top Go down
shepard831

shepard831

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:19 pm

is there a reason why the 2011 #08 West Racing Team Yokohama Gallardo LP560 GT2 is not on the list?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:25 pm

759 PI base (possibly 757). its way to high, and there are several non-race models that can represent lambo. also after the -5% grip they are not so competitive, let alone that they are harder to be competitive in to begin with.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:08 pm

I can qualify you if need be and i'm normally on late into the night for the most part. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
759 PI base (possibly 757). its way to high, and there are several non-race models that can represent lambo.

Ditto. Exactly
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
shepard831

shepard831

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 pm

GT class has a based PI of 735, does this mean I cannot go over?
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 pm

No that's just the starting P.I for the class, but you can go over and even under that P.I due to the P.I adjustments you will get throughout the season.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 pm

You start off with the base PI. Always pay attention to the POINTS PAGE on the website. There you will see any deviation or PIRS adjustments. Normally all Adjustments are completed and posted prior to the following weeks race thread opening. It will take a race or two to learn the system but it's pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
shepard831

shepard831

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:35 am

First….I just want to thank all that replied to my questions. This is my first time signing up so I do apologize for all the questions; and I have more.

-Went to predatorusmc storefront and not all the required liveries are on the storefront as mentioned on the livery requirements

-I’m running the 2011 Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, I assume there are no adjustments to the PI since I receive an email from one of the admin stating so.

-If I am not able to make the race on race day, who do I contact on Pre-Race? Who and how would I contact someone to notify them? This question would also apply to qualifying too.

I want to let the admins know that I review the schedule and it seems fine for now, just that there will be times I will not be able to make it on race day because things may come up suddenly. I hope you guys understand and it seems like you do since you guys have a pre-race section.

Thanks again for answering my questions…

also can someone qualify me this Friday at 11pm est?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 am

1 - I believe 3S Designs is tweaking the number plates (correct me if I am wrong), if they are the ones you are missing that is why (expect them to be released before first race). Not sure on why the others would be missing if they are.

2 - you rarely get multiple PI adjustment (pred changing your PI twice before a single race) but their is a good chance of PI adjustment after each race depending on your overall performance and how much effort you put in. (unless your car is one of the cars that has little PI adjustment available to them)

3 - I would contact Pred about pre-racing by either messaging on here or XBL (me personally I prefer using the forum system), but to be honest i do not have any experience in pre-racing you will have to get someone more experienced on that one to answer.

On the qualifying part of the question you just need to look out for any qualifying lobby hosts online and ask them if they can take host a lobby for you. (friends request all of them if possible or at least as many of them as you can)

or if you are needing a host online in a very short period of time, I would post in the race topic (for example https://forzascs.forumotion.net/t942-season-9-race-1-sebring-raceway) and I am sure someone of the lobby hosts will get back to you on hosting a lobby for you. (as Sainted said you can also PM us on the forum and I am sure we will help you out)

these are the lobby hosts currently (check this often for updates)
PredatorUSMC, OldFenderBender, Basicblaq, SaintedPlacebo4, AKA rowdy, o351, Sambinksey, THF dvsSublime, No1 Tommy Smurf, SSRT DWilkerson, RAFT Hiredgun , XMan4299 ,KikRox268, SaintedPlacebo4

in general I would say you do not have to give notice on not being able to make a race unless you qualified already (because that lobby will sometimes wait till you get online for a period of time, but not always). If that is the case PM Pred if the qualifying times are not up yet and if they are up already PM both Pred and the lobby host letting them know you cannot make the race.

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:05 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:

these are the lobby hosts currently (check this often for updates)
PredatorUSMC, OldFenderBender, Basicblaq, SaintedPlacebo4, AKA rowdy, o351, Sambinksey, THF dvsSublime, No1 Tommy Smurf, SSRT DWilkerson, RAFT Hiredgun , XMan4299 ,KikRox268, SaintedPlacebo4

Some our friend lists are full, so sending a message works as well
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 pm

First….I just want to thank all that replied to my questions. This is my first time signing up so I do apologize for all the questions; and I have more.
Your Welcome. Hope we can get you up to speed quickly.

-Went to predatorusmc storefront and not all the required liveries are on the storefront as mentioned on the livery requirements
All items are available on my storefront. They are all there most are free.

-I’m running the 2011 Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, I assume there are no adjustments to the PI since I receive an email from one of the admin stating so.
You must run at the PI that is presently on the points page. If any PIRS are given they will be presented there.

-If I am not able to make the race on race day, who do I contact on Pre-Race? Who and how would I contact someone to notify them? This question would also apply to qualifying too.
You must do a Pre-Race PRIOR to the start of the actual race. Hence why it's called a Pre-Race. To get it done you must set your room up accordingly to the room spec. Do the race, save the replay which must be sent to PredatorUSMC & OLDFenderBender. YOU MUST TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR FINISH TIME. That picture needs to be sent to PredatorUSMC BEFORE the start of the race Sunday. To qualify you just get online and catch a room host on and inform them you want to qualify. Most will assist you with that no problem. A piece of advice...GET AS MANY room host and other racers on your friends list as possible. This will give you more chances to practice with other racers, easier to find a qual room, AND easier for them to find you on race day.

I want to let the admins know that I review the schedule and it seems fine for now, just that there will be times I will not be able to make it on race day because things may come up suddenly. I hope you guys understand and it seems like you do since you guys have a pre-race section.
We understand that things happen. It is up to the racer to make the races and on time or pre-race. It's a point series so your success depends upon you.

Thanks again for answering my questions…
GOOD LUCK and see you on track!

also can someone qualify me this Friday at 11pm est?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Thank you NTS for helping the rookie! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:34 pm

I can qualify you at 11 pm EST on Friday no problem. add me on xbl and send me a message saying you are ready to go friday night.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

no problem at all pred, all of us were once rookies.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:

...many of us still are Suspect RMFAO
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:

...many of us still are Suspect RMFAO

maybe it did not come out quite right haha
Back to top Go down
shepard831

shepard831

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:35 pm

the logo that Im missing is the IMSA that I didnt find on the storefront, same goes for the ALMS logo
Back to top Go down
shepard831

shepard831

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:37 pm

nevermind on the ALMS Logo
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm

ALMS LOGO is not a requirement. The series logo we used prior was a replica of this logo. we know have our own series logo which is on my storefront as well as the IMSA logo.
Back to top Go down
shepard831

shepard831

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am

what is the required time to qualify in the GT Class?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 am

there is no minimum required time for qualifying in any of the classes, the qualifying time only dictates what lobby and what position you are in.

If you want to get a ball park figure of how fast or slow you are (depends on your point of view) compared to other people in your class, I recommend looking at previous seasons results around the circuit (go on FSCS main index page), granted this is not an exact science but does give you a rough estimate.

or you can check the race topic in which pred states the average lap time for each lobby (except ST lobby due to being its first season).

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Question   Season 9 Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Question
Page 1 of 1