Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?

Go down 
+15
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
snowman529
ClownNinjaUSMC
jeckel4438
THF dvsSublime
Raceboy77
Warpig2011
Basticular
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
blackhawk s61
White79bu
Red R0tor
Bradsz
No1 Tommy Smurf
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jeckel4438

Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 am

On this episode of tough love with sublime....

Will war pig Change? Or just change his car like I change my boot socks!!!!!! Stay tuned for season 8

That just happend from around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:55 pm

jeckel4438 wrote:

Will war pig Change? Or just change his car like I change my boot socks!!!!!! Stay tuned for season 8

Jeckdog, you never fail to bring a bit of humor to this place. Can't wait till you get back and I get to hear your crazy ass on live!
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Sambinksey wrote:
jeckel4438 wrote:

Jeckdog, you never fail to bring a bit of humor to this place. Can't wait till you get back and I get to hear your crazy ass on live!

Hahaha hotdam Jeckel, you always know the right time to make your presence known!!!
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Nice Jeckel....good to hear from you man! Stay safe!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:04 am

THF dvsSublime wrote:
Im not trying to be an butthead warpig but here is some advise man. Try not being rude to everyone, stop telling people how to drive, stop complaining about everything, and try being nice to people all the time (not just when you want a paint or a tune). Then people would stop making fun of you, and just maybe they might want race with you. Treat people the way you wanna be treated.
...hahahaha something about the pot and kettle goes here
Back to top Go down
OneBigMan43

OneBigMan43

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Hey guys,

Some of you may remember me from XMAN's Grand-AM series, but I had to retire because of my move to North Carolina. I've just joined this series and already have a car chosen, built and painted for season 8. I will be running in the GTC class next season. I can't wait to run again!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Welcome to The Forza Sports Car Series! We look forward to racing with you and whatever car you have chosen for Season 8. Registration for Season 8 will open July 2nd.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 pm

car list is going to be the same?
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Rumor on the street is a Prototype class. Any truth to this Pred?
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:18 am

It was n the thought process. A spec class. However, it would dilute the rooms too thin. It will be GT & GTC.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:07 am

Pred you should set up some practice rooms and try get a full lobby and test it out, see what peoples verdict would be
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
It was n the thought process. A spec class. However, it would dilute the rooms too thin. It will be GT & GTC.

You could always do like Rolex and Continental series do...If there is enough interest that is. Probably could run on Sat and Sun like they do also

Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 pm

I would love to have other clases like that but theres barely enough GTC racers as it is and I agree with Pred it would dilude the series (especially since you'd either have to have only 3 or 4 cars per class per lobby or remove GTC).
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Not gonna happen for season 8. I think we have a few changes that will change it up. Plus the track selection ( different from the proposed schedule) will continue to provide great racing for the series.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Ok...Will be leaving right after the ring to meet with a few teams and sponsors. Going to be really busy testing out a few cars for GTC/GT. There are 4 cars that I have my eye's set on.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:21 pm

i have a few things and teams ready for me, got alot of thinking and working out to do for next season
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:31 pm

I'd take the Prototypes over the GTC any day.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 pm

sniper919 wrote:

i am the opposite to this, actually last time I saw prototype cars at GT race (at donnington park a few years ago) I hated them because they were constantly breaking up great battles, which in this case it was Aston Martin DBR9 vs Maserati MC12 era.

The time before was only GT cars and I loved it because I could focus on the cars I liked not those prototype constantly causing them to slow down.

Plus if GT class finds it hard to get past traffic can you imagine prototypes trying to get past both GT and GTC cars considering how much faster they are to them
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
sniper919 wrote:

i am the opposite to this, actually last time I saw prototype cars at GT race (at donnington park a few years ago) I hated them because they were constantly breaking up great battles, which in this case it was Aston Martin DBR9 vs Maserati MC12 era.

The time before was only GT cars and I loved it because I could focus on the cars I liked not those prototype constantly causing them to slow down.

Plus if GT class finds it hard to get past traffic can you imagine prototypes trying to get past both GT and GTC cars considering how much faster they are to them

i agree and thought the same on that, i would say that if pred ever did put the prototypes in the series that only certain qualified drivers would be allowed, nothing against certain drivers but it would be havock if a driver of lesser skill was driving the prototypes, it would cause so many crashes, so i think it would be best for people to show and prove to pred that they can handle the car...

anyway its not in next season so doesnt matter for the moment
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm

If the field could be larger I would have no problem with something like this. (Qualified drivers only) However with only 16 per room creating another class to split it up is not conducive to the racing of this series or the success there of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 pm

If the field could be larger I would have no problem with something like this. However with only 16 per room creating another class to split it up is not conducive to the racing of this series or the success there of at the moment.

maybe on the next console, imagine like 32 cars on the track Shocked
Back to top Go down
OneBigMan43

OneBigMan43

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Bradsz wrote:
If the field could be larger I would have no problem with something like this. However with only 16 per room creating another class to split it up is not conducive to the racing of this series or the success there of at the moment.

Yea, and I can image even more crashes than this one. It would be really fun though.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 pm

OneBigMan43 wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

Yea, and I can image even more crashes than this one. It would be really fun though.

there is always crashing in racing, but people have to learn wreck avoidance and always got to be ready to move off your line for any circumstance
Back to top Go down
OneBigMan43

OneBigMan43

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Bradsz wrote:
OneBigMan43 wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

there is always crashing in racing, but people have to learn wreck avoidance and always got to be ready to move off your line for any circumstance
This is also true, but I meant the game lobby's. I should've been more specific.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 am

If the field could be larger I would have no problem with something like this. (Qualified drivers only) However with only 16 per room creating another class to split it up is not conducive to the racing of this series or the success there of at the moment.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next