Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps

Go down 
+28
jpnvr4
Zenrad
Hiredgun308
F4H FACEPALMER
lukemad9999
R3troD
OLDFenderBender
jeckel4438
Ultimate Husler
TheManNowDog777
bLuEsMoKe305
Zalonka_IV
Bradsz
-]v[ETA]_-
THF dvsSublime
Matthnt
SSRT_Pronebird
Ezt Gambit
EdgeofNerd
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
Raceboy77
blackhawk s61
Boostbeef
Abramsmech17
JumpInTheFire88
SSRT DWilkerson
Admin/PredatorUSMC
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 am

I will check to see why they have not updated. I uploaded the points Sunday night!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 am

The results are up for me, I'm using chrome, just so you know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 am

Yep, all is good now.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:44 am

Zilch for me. Hmm (Chrome user) Ill just wait patiently Very Happy

Tada! There they are

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 am

So let me get this straight....jump finished his prerace faster than b room and roca who crashed both
Both are ahead stilll ahead not tomension painted and hanible...shananagans
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:16 am

Well Jump finishes almost every race in like 4th, so for him to finish 8th with the time penalty isnt all that surprising. I ran like *DOOKIE* and finished behind C roomer's. I didnt need damage to slow me down just utter crap driving. Hannable finished well, basic got the 2 bonus points. What's the shanagans there?
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Well Jump finishes almost every race in like 4th, so for him to finish 8th with the time penalty isnt all that surprising. I ran like *DOOKIE* and finished behind C roomer's. I didnt need damage to slow me down just utter crap driving. Hannable finished well, basic got the 2 bonus points. What's the shanagans there?
I Beat all of you...I've been hit every race backed out last week because i didn't want to wreck you guys and now in screwed...im taking someone out!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:51 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
I Beat all of you...I've been hit every race backed out last week because i didn't want to wreck you guys and now in screwed...im taking someone out!!!

Uhm cool it. Last few races i should have had 4-5 more spots than i have gotten either by my own mistake or a racing incident. Im just going to try again next week. Take a chill pill.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

You sound like Scott Pruitt of Grand Am fame. This season he has had 3 major race incidents (two of which were not his fault one of which was), a total engine/or transmission failure (can't remember which it was) and a suspension failure at Laguna Seca. This team and driver are usually nearly perfect but this season has just been bad luck after bad luck. It happens in racing. Accidents, parts failures, mistakes, the champions are the ones who understand this part of the sport and and move to preparation for the next race when things don't go as well as they like.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

You sound like Scott Pruitt of Grand Am fame. This season he has had 3 major race incidents (two of which were not his fault one of which was), a total engine/or transmission failure (can't remember which it was) and a suspension failure at Laguna Seca. This team and driver are usually nearly perfect but this season has just been bad luck after bad luck. It happens in racing. Accidents, parts failures, mistakes, the champions are the ones who understand this part of the sport and and move to preparation for the next race when things don't go as well as they like.
Glad you cought that pred SP .IS the man its the beginning of the week bud just splicing it up
Back to top Go down
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Considering we had to restart twice due to other people making stupid moves I shouldn't have had to even go through that corner with 7 cars shoved up my ass for a THIRD TIME, nobody gets penalized for the shit they do to cause the restarts though? How would that be fair if fairness is the issue here?

I don't want to really argue about this because I see where arguments end up around here, but all I will say in my defense is that with all the corner cutting going on late in races it's a bit ridiculous to point fingers at me for making one mistake that didn't hurt anybody but myself. My only excuse for coming on the track was Hiredgun being right behind me, I don't know what he is going to do so stopping would have been stupid with a car behind me, so I tried to ease on a caught a curb that sent me further out than I anticipated. I ended up with an Acura in front of me for the first five laps and when I finally got momentum to pass I got lagged into and damaged, almost cost me the race in the end anyways. I am sorry Matt but please don't start this now, especially after Road Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
Ultimate Husler wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:
SSRT_Pronebird wrote:
A little patience goes a long ways. Get some.

I 2nd this...

I agree 100%

so many people need to realize this, there's no point in going into a dangerous situation and dive bombing the impossible to gain a position, if you're faster you will get by. there are lots of dangerous moves that i always end up backing out of because i'd rather save my car and give up a position then wreck which the other person decides to put us both into a position to do so. i like to keep my distance when needed, race clean, and race safe. seems to work for me.

when i said this i wasn't addressing anyone specifically, i was addressing everyone who can read.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:29 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Ultimate Husler wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:
SSRT_Pronebird wrote:
A little patience goes a long ways. Get some.

I 2nd this...

I agree 100%

so many people need to realize this, there's no point in going into a dangerous situation and dive bombing the impossible to gain a position, if you're faster you will get by. there are lots of dangerous moves that i always end up backing out of because i'd rather save my car and give up a position then wreck which the other person decides to put us both into a position to do so. i like to keep my distance when needed, race clean, and race safe. seems to work for me.

Raceboy i know you didn't mean to bump me but what is wierd i had 6% damage witch is normally fine slowed my top speed down 5mph...poopy...then i seen the patients post and laughed....see you all in Japan....i think

yeah that was my bad, i didn't take any so i thought it might have been lag because you were on the brakes sooo hard. sorry bro
Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 pm

F4H FACEPALMER wrote:
Considering we had to restart twice due to other people making stupid moves I shouldn't have had to even go through that corner with 7 cars shoved up my ass for a THIRD TIME, nobody gets penalized for the shit they do to cause the restarts though? How would that be fair if fairness is the issue here?

I don't want to really argue about this because I see where arguments end up around here, but all I will say in my defense is that with all the corner cutting going on late in races it's a bit ridiculous to point fingers at me for making one mistake that didn't hurt anybody but myself. My only excuse for coming on the track was Hiredgun being right behind me, I don't know what he is going to do so stopping would have been stupid with a car behind me, so I tried to ease on a caught a curb that sent me further out than I anticipated. I ended up with an Acura in front of me for the first five laps and when I finally got momentum to pass I got lagged into and damaged, almost cost me the race in the end anyways. I am sorry Matt but please don't start this now, especially after Road Atlanta.

I agree with Facepalmer, people should look at themself before making a drama of others mistakes. Lets calm down and come back to some clean racing and respect between each other. The problem here, is that if u blame someone, and you are not perfectly clean, some others will start to blame u, and some others will blame the ones who blame u, and no one at the end will like the result. We are here to have fun, rules are there to make it fair and clean. But nothing is perfect. Preds does is best, he has a lot of job to do. Our job is to play fair to avoid those conflicts, Preds is there to come to a decision. Let s respect each other even if we desagree.

Last edited by Ezt Gambit on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:00 pm

F4H FACEPALMER wrote:

What did I do at road atlanta?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 pm

I dont or have I ever had a problem with the way you race. We have run side by side numerous times without incident. So I'm really confused about what you're talking about. This one instance, that I have a legitimate argument for, is in fact the only problem I've had with any racer this whole season. It was a busch league move. If you had the car to win the race then not putting every other driver in danger would have been the best course of action to take. Granted that my car was the only one effected but that's besides the point. That's not why I'm arguing this. You missed your brake zone, went off the track, came back on the track and hit another driver's car and carried on as if nothing happened. All of which could have been avoided.

To be perfectly honest I shouldnt have been in A lobby I should have been starting 3rd or 4th in B lobby. I don't know why Pred didn't count my other time as my qual time. That's on him for a brain fart.
Back to top Go down
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:23 pm

You should have manned up and taken your spot in lobby 2 and none of this would have happened. Everybody would have been lined up in a different order and it wouldn't have played out that way, maybe not even that second restart. Whoever was first in lobby 2 might be a it ticked off now. Two races ruined from your issues and zero from mine, don't keep giving me shit about it when you are more guilty than I am.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:28 pm

I didn't touch anyone's car the first two starts.
Back to top Go down
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:49 pm

I don't know what gives you got the impression I said it was your fault there were restarts, never said anything like that. I'm talking about you hitting Gambit and stealing a spot in lobby 1 because Pred made an error, now you are bashing him about a penalty? Kind of one way to me. I don't want to keep arguing with you either, kind of getting the impression lately that it's an easy thing to do around here. People need to relax about this shit. Let's all have fun at Suzuka. cheers
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:51 pm

F4H FACEPALMER wrote:
Two races ruined from your issues and zero from mine, don't keep giving me shit about it when you are more guilty than I am.

You're right. I misread what you said.

Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Raceboy777, I agree and that is pretty much how I approach things. I may be a bit more aggressive than you but I don't normally make moves or mistakes like that. That's all it was a simple misjudgment and mistake.

1st matter: During LeMans Pred, U gave me a scare cutting in like you did just before the Ford corners> ( remember? it was were you eventually ran off the track ?) you seem to take some very unnecessary risk especially there where we would have been on the straights two corners later. If i didnt go off my line I would have hit you. anyways ... Rolling Eyes

2nd matter: I don't remember getting a warning for what ever infraction we (Alpha Racing International ) cave committed. I don't see the issue with the livery so I would like you official help in this.

You have a job to do, no problem, but if penalties come like this without warning or even saying what the infraction is, I think I may have to boycott the rest of the season ( not like it'll matter to you or anyone else )

I see the penalty and harshness uncalled for and somewhat unsportsmanlike. I dont mind your rulings, but keep them ironfisted.

3rd matter: I hear Prone talkin about PI all the time, but does anyone notice the adjustments?
MATT don't hate me but 1st on Alps, 2ND on America, 2ND on camino, 1st on Atlanta. but ur PI stays on the up and up.
makes me think.

anyways Pred... this is not personal... its business...
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:29 pm

I gave Matthnt a break on the qual. I assumed the responsibility for not making clear the qualifying. As for every thing else, I go by the rules of this seres or through my years of following ALMS, World Challenge, Grand Am, etc. Nope, I am not perfect never said I was. I am fair and consistent.

However, I would request that all cursing, cussing, swear words cease and desist around here. I hate making rules for certain thing but forum conduct s just as important as track conduct.

Admin
Back to top Go down
SSRT_Pronebird

SSRT_Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:39 pm

So... Matt was able to qualify twice......?
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 pm

SSRT_Pronebird wrote:
So... Matt was able to qualify twice......?
i messed up my qual too...i should have asked to qual again, damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:10 pm

any gt drivers wanna help me tuning.... my car is all over the place at suzuka Sad 1,000,000 per tune
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next