Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps

Go down 
+28
jpnvr4
Zenrad
Hiredgun308
F4H FACEPALMER
lukemad9999
R3troD
OLDFenderBender
jeckel4438
Ultimate Husler
TheManNowDog777
bLuEsMoKe305
Zalonka_IV
Bradsz
-]v[ETA]_-
THF dvsSublime
Matthnt
SSRT_Pronebird
Ezt Gambit
EdgeofNerd
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
Raceboy77
blackhawk s61
Boostbeef
Abramsmech17
JumpInTheFire88
SSRT DWilkerson
Admin/PredatorUSMC
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm

wtf?? ive got a fianceee.... its 4:05am im going bed
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Husler

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Th3 NaPsTeR 15 wrote:

Yeah you mean the hairy one in ur bed........And if its a she i'd say good cover
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Ultimate Husler wrote:
Th3 NaPsTeR 15 wrote:

Yeah you mean the hairy one in ur bed........And if its a she i'd say good cover

You need to knock it off, let it go and move on. While this has been a great source of laughter for all of us, it's just gotten sad at this point. End it.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Grammar%20funny%203

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Husler

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:15 pm

SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
Ultimate Husler wrote:
Th3 NaPsTeR 15 wrote:

You need to knock it off, let it go and move on. While this has been a great source of laughter for all of us, it's just gotten sad at this point. End it.

Ok I am done Goodnight lady and gents
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I'm still chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Great racing people Smile have a good night see you all at suzuka Smile
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm

kinda funny when real race car drivers who drives a car thats worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, has sponsors and a car owner to keep happy, a team that builds and prepare's their cars to not let down, and a legion of fans to not disappoint get less upset when something bad happens then a couple of guys sitting at a TV playing a game scratch
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Ultimate Husler wrote:
SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
Ultimate Husler wrote:
Th3 NaPsTeR 15 wrote:

Ok I am done Goodnight lady and gents

Yea man! take it easy.....Calm the deuces down......

My race was more or less just bad coming on to the end of lap 24 i got lag hit from lukemad Shocked that just ended it for me...I tried to go around the track to enter the pit couldn't make it cause metal A.I driver finished me off some more just leaving me to back out and dnf on lap 24.

Other than that the race was good in b room, at the start is was real intense to see who would take the lead for my team mate raceboy ended up with the lead after 3 or 4 laps.

Great raceing from everybody in B room cheers
Back to top Go down
lukemad9999

lukemad9999

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:57 pm

retrodward wrote:

lap 24 i got lag hit from lukemad

sorry that was probably the AI, also i was DCd when my car got to the long straight so i dont know what happen after that.

I had a good race in B room. I led about 5 laps than I got off track METAL C6R drove right by me. I was able to get back to him, could not pass though we had a good race we couldn't stay away from each other tell about when we pitted also Jeckel4438 was behind me than, maybe 5 laps after pitting Jeckel4438 got pass me and that was it I could not keep up to him so I just tried to finish the race clean but overall a good fun race for me.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 D30dd_ORIG-Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert despite how badly that went i might have gained a spot lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Le Mans Circuit de la sarthe Results

Congratulations to SSRT DWilkerson for the GT win in his #73 Viper GTS.

Congratulations to F4H FACEPALMER {R} for the GTC win in his #666 BMW M3 (E92).

The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Jeckel4438 in the #777 RUF RGT-8
for Charging through the field from 14th to finish 6th gaining 8 positions!

The GTC Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Basicblaq in his #00 Porsche Caymen R for Charging from 16th in the field to finish 11th gaining 5 positions! Great racing through the field.

Race Room Recap and Incident Report

A Room

GT standing start was clean no heavy contact. No turn 1 incidents or early lap incidents
GTC standing start was clean. There was some very minor touching but nothing heavy.

At the GT start the Pole Position driver The LSA lost control of his car and may have touched another car but then hit the wall on his own causing himself damage.

Lap 1 Turn 2 - F4H FACEPALMER {R} goes wide right off track and re enters into the path of oncoming traffic causing several driver to make evasive action to not collide into the #666 BMW M3 (E92) {view replay RAFT Hiredgun also goes wide in the same corner but takes the proper action by waiting for a safe unobstructed re-entry to the racing surface.}
Penalty - Warning - this could have ended very badly for many cars in only the second turn of the race.

Lap 1 Matthnt completely misses his braking point going into Indainapolis corner and rear ends EZT Gambit causing significant damage.
Penalty - 10 point deduction and 2 race probation. Due to DNF time penalty cannot be given

Lap 22 PredatorUSMC attempts an aggressive pass and created avoidable contact with SSRT Pronebird causing damage and loss of control.
Penalty - 30 second time penalty and 2 race porbation

B Room

GT standing start was clean no heavy contact. No turn 1 incidents or early lap incidents.
GTC standing start was clean.

Lap 1 Turn 2 a few GT racers went off the racing surface and came back on with traffic near causing some evasive maneuvers to be made.

Lap 1 slight contact between ROSCOEpCOTRAIN & Raceboy777 is deemed a racing incident. No penalty issued.

Lap 3 Porsche Curves a racing incident between Zalonka IV and OldFenderBender where OldFenderBender while following Zalonka IV gets into the back of Zalonka IV. It appeared Zalonka got two tires in the grass then tapped the brakes which then led to OldFenderBender who was directly behind him carrying momentum to bump the Holden causing minor damage to both cars. No penalty, deemed a race incident.

Team Alpha Racing International will be Penalized 10 Team points for violating the Series livery rule 2.0E. If this is not corrected by Suzuka the team will lose 25 points and each racer will also lose 25 championship points.

C Room

HAVE NOT VIEWED REPLAY YET

Results are up for Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe.
Points Are Up.

Team Points Not Yet Updated.
Top 5 Not Yet Updated.
PIRS NOT UPDATED
WRITE UP NOT COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

A and B room replays are loaded my storefront

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:50 pm

ok the argueing between ultimate and napster was some of the funniest in our room. you have a guy from the bahamas and a guy from the UK both argueing in horrible broken english in 2 different accents. it was hard enough to understand napster and then ultimate broke in. oh man it was a riot.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Husler

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 am

Abramsmech17 wrote:
ok the argueing between ultimate and napster was some of the funniest in our room. you have a guy from the bahamas and a guy from the UK both argueing in horrible broken english in 2 different accents. it was hard enough to understand napster and then ultimate broke in. oh man it was a riot.

Abram I am from St Lucia lol. I was gonna stay calm about the incident until mr man decided that he wanted to make it all sound like my fault. And what pissed me off more someone said something to me and his dumb ass had to chime in.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 am

Ultimate Husler wrote:
Abramsmech17 wrote:

Abram I am from St Lucia lol. I was gonna stay calm about the incident until mr man decided that he wanted to make it all sound like my fault. And what pissed me off more someone said something to me and his dumb ass had to chime in.

you're cute, wanna cuddle?
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 am

JumpInTheFire88 wrote:
kinda funny when real race car drivers who drives a car thats worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, has sponsors and a car owner to keep happy, a team that builds and prepare's their cars to not let down, and a legion of fans to not disappoint get less upset when something bad happens then a couple of guys sitting at a TV playing a game scratch

WAIT THERE! WAIT FREAKING THERE!!! You telling me you think this is some kind of game? Like if we mess up we just hit the restart button? Come on man this is real racing here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 am

Abramsmech17 wrote:

I hope your saying his got horrible broken English and not English people have broken English.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 am

Must be contagious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 am

anyway it was good racing..... (even know the other gt drivers left) is blue smoke allow the win he lagged out at 24 laps.....
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 am

Obviously English people don't have broken English. It was just super funny to listen to.
Back to top Go down
SSRT_Pronebird

SSRT_Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:59 am

I wasn't going to respond until I saw what kind of penalty Predator was going to give himself (if any).

Now that I know exactly how weak a penalty that was here we go.

I'll start by explaining exactly what happened as the replay won't go nearly long enough to show it, unfortunately.

Predator and I are roughly 80 to 100 ft apart heading towards the Porsche curves when we come up on RAFT Hiredgun. Knowing he still has a shot at the GTC win I don't risk anything and chose to follow him through the curves instead of risking ruining his race. Heading into the final turn, the hard left before heading toward the chicanes) Predator gets the bright idea that he's not going to brake and instead throw his car into a gap that wasn't there at any point. From 80 ft back his 458 flies in barely missing Hired's rear bumper as he was luckily already at the apex and instead leaving me no where to go but into the rear of his car. Even if I hadn't been forced into hitting him he likely STILL would have found the wall. It gives me 20% engine damage and adding 70 to the front as well as 40 to the sides of my car causing me to lose 2 positions to B room.

I lose two points for his idiocy and he docks himself 30 seconds costing him one position. His "penalty" was worth a whole point.....

I've raced here for several seasons and can easily say that is the WORST wreck I have ever seen here. Yet no one was surprised that it happened.

Why?

We aren't surprised because you, Predator, have absolutely no idea how to judge the braking of your car after how many seasons of driving it? How many times have we had to nearly wreck ourselves because you can't find a braking point. You've nearly rear ended me I don't know how many times in practice and this time you simply decided that you were going to throw your car in there. Who cares if you wreck me.

Even if you make that move and slip in between us you either find the wall or you run over Hired.

As for you thinking I was brake checking you? Going onto the Mulsanne straight I have to brake early because the Viper has terrible brakes. When I broke early heading into the first chicane it was because I had you 80 ft behind me and was watching and hoping you wouldn't do something stupid, that you later did anyways. When I saw a foot marker go by I freaked out and thought I had missed my braking point.

I don't normally write this much, but that wasn't an "overly aggressive move". That was completely idiotic and it nearly wiped out the 2nd place GTC car along with us. You wouldn't even say anything to Hired after the race when he told you he was still battling for the lead.

If I want to get wrecked like that I'll go race the damn hoppers.

Oh yeah and Matt gets a 10 point deduction for what couldn't have been worse than what you did.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:24 am

Congratulation facepalmer on your win. I drove my car over its limits almost wrecking several times,hoping to push you to make a mistake but you didn't break under the pressure. Great race. cheers
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 am

Th3 NaPsTeR 15 wrote:
anyway it was good racing..... (even know the other gt drivers left) is blue smoke allow the win he lagged out at 24 laps.....

Lap 25 you mean. Like 2000 ft from the finnish >Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 am

yeah its too hursh Sad
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 am

You think ultimate hustler was pissed becuase of that lil pass napster, you should seen my reaction when i was exiting the curves at the pez and then black screen and says you have been dicojnect from xbox live your being redirected to the MENUS!!!! AHH!! Que clase come pinga !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next