Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS

Go down 
+23
Blahzay xxl
Hiredgun308
Tachyon Racing
Ruptured Duck77
Basticular
NSA Roca
Zenrad
AAR WolfPack
hannibaljazz 98
vV Science Vv
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Kamikaze1414
bigdutyDMomoney
QlutchElectro
KikRox268
Raceboy77
killerz2801
TheManNowDog777
SaintedPlacebo4
The LSA
Matthnt
Dr PiiHB
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:39 pm

well, lag hit on lap 1 so i just quit out. hopefully JP doesn't win lol other than that, SKIPPING THE RING AND STILL HOLDING ONTO POINTS LEAD FTW
Back to top Go down
Zenrad

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:05 pm

My xbox completely locked up on the third lap...so angry.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:37 pm

I smacked a wall slightly on lap 1 but the damage didnt hurt it. Lap 2 hit the wall and killed it. Brought it back to the paddock shortly after ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Lap 8 i lag into my own room, i make it about 2 mins into lap 9 and i get dissconnected from xbox live. Turns out the internet went out in my whole house.. For the third time.. In a week and a half. Verizon better get their Boo boo together. Good luck to everyone still racing
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm

'Merica
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
'Merica

That was an intense race man. I tried my best to get closer to you. Congrats on the win and not flipping
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Great win piihb. And great finish Duty. Id like to say nice job to every one that competed, and nice job to duty and qlutch for coming in and putting in their time and effort. nice job on Rookie of the Season, you got more points as a rookie than any in any class. Good job killerz, good job matt and raceboy. I'll see you guys next season.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:54 pm

MY VICTORY DANCE
SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Victor12

WIN IN GT
SECOND IN ST

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
MY VICTORY DANCE
SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Victor12

i would have beat you i bet :p BUT YAY THAT MEANS I WIN IN GT AND ST! wewt
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:01 pm

NO actually you would not have. Cool If you thought you could you should have tried. Rolling Eyes However great Championship Raceboy77.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
NO actually you would not have. Cool If you thought you could you should have tried. Rolling Eyes However great Championship Raceboy77.

lag hit lap 1 way too much damage lol but ty
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Matthnt wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
'Merica

That was an intense race man. I tried my best to get closer to you. Congrats on the win and not flipping

Yeah you too man. Great run. I ran my fastest lap on lap 17. I was making sure you didn't get me after the lag. Just sucks we didn't get to battle it out in the same room.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:56 am

Well i had a good race even though the 2 people who i didnt want to finish in front of me did. Oh well still got 4 but only 5 finished in GT. But considering the fact that my car is very hard to drive im proud to of finished the race. See everyone in a few weeks/
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:20 am

Pred, if it wasn't for that last-lap lag punch...
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
That was a good race. I happened to look in my mirror when ched ate Boo boo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yaLtd0H8G-s#t=204s that is what i thought of.

Abe's reaction was funny "am i gaining a spot!?" Good racing you fellas in ST this season.

I am LOLing so hard. I feel like I was there.
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 am

I had one shot with the ace up my sleeve and got screwed by a restart that I don't know if really should have happened. Something happened to somebody and they asked for a restart. Nobody said anything so they keep asking until people finally feel sorry for them and start saying how they wouldn't mind or that its ok with them. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I think if nobody goes with you on it, then it should be a dead issue.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 am

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
I had one shot with the ace up my sleeve and got screwed by a restart that I don't know if really should have happened. Something happened to somebody and they asked for a restart. Nobody said anything so they keep asking until people finally feel sorry for them and start saying how they wouldn't mind or that its ok with them. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I think if nobody goes with you on it, then it should be a dead issue.

Any other race gets two restarts due to anything. Lag is one of the mandatory restart issues. Sorry if it hurt your shot but I knew I had the car to win. It does suck that it hurt your chances but lag is an issue that gets a restart. I'm sure others feel the same way since I ended up winning but I'm sure if you were hit by lag you would have done the same thing. I understand the frustration, and maybe its just me, but I think this was a little uncalled for. It was a long race that anyone had a shot to win. The only person that beat you was yourself, not me, so think before placing the blame somewhere else.

Oh an congrats pred on another king of the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 am

First i want to say congrats to matt pred and phib on their wins. Regarding the restart for pihb, i was right behind you and from my angle i didnt see any lag, i just saw you get a good run off the corner and tach? Didnt and you rear ended him, it even looked like you tried to go left into the grass to avoid the collsion but wernt fast enough.

Looking back on the season i wish i didnt get dropped out from the 3 races that i did so that i would have had a shot at a top 3 championship finish.

Congrats to raceboy on your two chanpionships and matt on yours in GS
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:33 am

SVT No Brakes wrote:
First i want to say congrats to matt pred and phib on their wins. Regarding the restart for pihb, i was right behind you and from my angle i didnt see any lag, i just saw you get a good run off the corner and tach? Didnt and you rear ended him, it even looked like you tried to go left into the grass to avoid the collsion but wernt fast enough.

Looking back on the season i wish i didnt get dropped out from the 3 races that i did so that i would have had a shot at a top 3 championship finish.

Congrats to raceboy on your two chanpionships and matt on yours in GS

It was definitely lag on my screen. He was mid track and I had enough room to get by. I don't know if he lagged or just turned very quickly. Looked like lag from my angle. He went into my front bumper, like not a bump but went literally into my bumper. Then I was pushed into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:36 am

From the way it sounds, there are a lot of hurt feelings from me coming in first from the first restart. What about the second restart? Was that not lag either? Idk. Sounds fishy to me. Maybe we shouldn't have restarted after half the field got taken out by lag.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:10 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
It was definitely lag on my screen. He was mid track and I had enough room to get by. I don't know if he lagged or just turned very quickly. Looked like lag from my angle. He went into my front bumper, like not a bump but went literally into my bumper. Then I was pushed into the grass.

From my perspective, I'm not sure what transpired there. I was probably braking earlier/harder/later than you were expecting.... I know I'm not the best racer in the field (thus my position in the starting grid) and tried to stay out of people's way but I have to say, watching the 3 starts unfold, I was surprised by the amount of passing going on within the first few minutes. With a 200+ mile race, seemed like a lot of risk was being taken very early on. Easy for me to say, I know, I wasn't in the running for anything, but just my .02....
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:25 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

From my perspective, I'm not sure what transpired there. I was probably braking earlier/harder/later than you were expecting.... I know I'm not the best racer in the field (thus my position in the starting grid) and tried to stay out of people's way but I have to say, watching the 3 starts unfold, I was surprised by the amount of passing going on within the first few minutes. With a 200+ mile race, seemed like a lot of risk was being taken very early on. Easy for me to say, I know, I wasn't in the running for anything, but just my .02....

It was on a straight when we collided and like I said I don't know if you lagged or just turn quickly and didn't see me. Either way I don't know why everyone is pissed. There have been plenty of races when someone takes damage from an accident that is completely their fault and we restarted. The collision happened like a minute and a half in. I don't know why its a big deal. I realise I ended up winning after what has turned into a controversial restart. I can't control that part. All I know is that I saw what looked like lag and asked for a restart. Had I not gotten it you can guarantee I would be ranting because any other lag incident even after the second restart in some cases gets a restart. But it is what it is. I can apologise for the restart but in my view it was deserved, just like restart number two.

Either way I am king of the ring in gs and if you don't like it you can suck the D. I tried being nice and saying sorry and I keep getting bashed. But I guess that is what happens when you win the big race. So bring on the jealousy and the anger because I won and I look forward to all the talk about how I shouldn't have won. Haha I love being hated. Nein Shiza suckers.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
It was on a straight when we collided and like I said I don't know if you lagged or just turn quickly and didn't see me. Either way I don't know why everyone is pissed. There have been plenty of races when someone takes damage from an accident that is completely their fault and we restarted. The collision happened like a minute and a half in. I don't know why its a big deal. I realise I ended up winning after what has turned into a controversial restart. I can't control that part. All I know is that I saw what looked like lag and asked for a restart. Had I not gotten it you can guarantee I would be ranting because any other lag incident even after the second restart in some cases gets a restart. But it is what it is. I can apologise for the restart but in my view it was deserved, just like restart number two.

Either way I am king of the ring in gs and if you don't like it you can suck the D. I tried being nice and saying sorry and I keep getting bashed. But I guess that is what happens when you win the big race. So bring on the jealousy and the anger because I won and I look forward to all the talk about how I shouldn't have won. Haha I love being hated. Nein Shiza suckers.

I'm not pissed at all, it happens. You drove a great race and deserved the win. I was just saying in general I was surprised by how much passing happened so quickly...

Oh, and it should be noted.... 4 of the 6 cars to complete the race in the starting lobby - Porsche 997 GT3. Coincidence? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 am

That wasn't directed at you at all Tach. Thanks for the congrats. That was to all the people who are going to say or have already said that I didn't deserve the win. And all of them can choke on a....well I'll keep it pg this time. Thanks again Tach.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:42 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Great win piihb. And great finish Duty. Id like to say nice job to every one that competed, and nice job to duty and qlutch for coming in and putting in their time and effort. nice job on Rookie of the Season, you got more points as a rookie than any in any class. Good job killerz, good job matt and raceboy. I'll see you guys next season.

Thanks. I had a great time this season and especially this race. I always had someone to race with the whole time until ChedocideZilla, who was matching my best lap times just a few hundred feet behind me, went to the pits. I thought about pitting next lap, but I wanted to do a few more just in case I got suspension or clutch damage, and to make sure I had nice fresh tires at the end of the race.

Congrats to Matthnt, great season. 3 wins and strong performances every week is very impressive. Dr PiiHB, another outstanding win on another challenging track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next