Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS

Go down 
+19
jboylan95
jpnvr4
MTBVator
hannibaljazz 98
Sn1p3r
AAR WolfPack
AAR ABEnstein
NSA Roca
AAR GTDon
mrgrimp
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Raceboy77
Manuel CR
Tachyon Racing
Hiredgun308
Dr PiiHB
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Admin/PredatorUSMC
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jboylan95

SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 am

Does anyone happen to have the replay from the GS race on their storefront? I really want to make a short montage of some cool race highlights and crashes.

I ended up backing out about halfway through after some nasty damage on a crazy roll going through Klostertal. Had to limp the car all the way back to pits, but the 100% body damage was too much and I was too far behind so after a couple more laps of hooning around I threw in the towel. Was a fun season despite only being able to make it to a few races. Now that I am back at university I will be on board for most if not all of season 11! Just need to practice up, see you guys next season!
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:04 am

jboylan95 wrote:
Does anyone happen to have the replay from the GS race on their storefront? I really want to make a short montage of some cool race highlights and crashes.

I ended up backing out about halfway through after some nasty damage on a crazy roll going through Klostertal. Had to limp the car all the way back to pits, but the 100% body damage was too much and I was too far behind so after a couple more laps of hooning around I threw in the towel. Was a fun season despite only being able to make it to a few races. Now that I am back at university I will be on board for most if not all of season 11! Just need to practice up, see you guys next season!
Pred will have it up at some point in the next day or so, unless someone sends directly.  Props to you for trying to keep going, was surprised to see you were still in the race after driving past you on your side there... Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:06 am

In GT props should be given to CBR900RRR {R} who despite having critical damage early in the race did not give up and finished the race even though he had fallen 2 laps down! That's a NEVER QUIT attitude!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:44 am

@Tachyon, high 160's? haha i was hitting 169 at the line with no damage lol! 

I made it til lap 16 with no damage. not bad. Very Happy hell in both races i finished with very minimal damage. ST i had 8% on the rear which is nothing. And then in GS i had 20%front and 10% sides but that was for only one lap.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:51 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
@Tachyon, high 160's? haha i was hitting 169 at the line with no damage lol! 

I made it til lap 16 with no damage. not bad. :Dhell in both races i finished with very minimal damage. ST i had 8% on the rear which is nothing. And then in GS i had 20%front and 10% sides but that was for only one lap.
I had 10% each side and 16% rear from lap 1, which cost me 3-4 mph on the straight.  After my little bounce action later in the race, I went to 16 or 18% on either side and something like 22-23% on the rear, which cost me another 3-4 mph.  After going without any damage until Lap 17 last Season, I am pretty disappointed with myself about last night....
Back to top Go down
jboylan95

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:02 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:
I had 10% each side and 16% rear from lap 1, which cost me 3-4 mph on the straight.  After my little bounce action later in the race, I went to 16 or 18% on either side and something like 22-23% on the rear, which cost me another 3-4 mph.  After going without any damage until Lap 17 last Season, I am pretty disappointed with myself about last night....
Thats not horrible, my roll in Klostertal on lap 4 or 5 gave me 100% all the way around and near 100% on powertrain, suspension etc until I could get back to pits. With all that aero damage it cost me over 20mph by the time i got to the end of the straight. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:05 am

jboylan95 wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
Thats not horrible, my roll in Klostertal on lap 4 or 5 gave me 100% all the way around and near 100% on powertrain, suspension etc until I could get back to pits. With all that aero damage it cost me over 20mph by the time i got to the end of the straight. Sad
No, I know. I am more referring to my hopes/expectations for my result versus the actual.....
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:38 am

Big congrats goes out to Roscoe for taking nearly 20 seconds off his best lap in ST at the ring!

Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
jboylan95 wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
No, I know.  I am more referring to my hopes/expectations for my result versus the actual.....
I went out there looking for a top ten in ST and GS. Ended up with 6th and 7th. i cruised until the last 2 laps of each where i had to push to try to get an extra spot that happened to be there. I say a top ten at the ring is perfectly fine dude. Nice job finishing. Theres tons that cant say they have.

Also congrats to roscoe!
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Hired you savvy dog, managing two second places at your worst and most hated track!
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:26 pm

I honestly don't know how I did it. All the credit has to go to you and your teaching me the track. I wonder if we made a first at nurb. A ST 1 - 2 finish and GS 1 - 2. cheers

Last edited by Hiredgun308 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
I honestly don't know how I did it. All the credit has to go to you and your teaching me the track. I wonder if we made first at nurb. A ST 1 - 2 finish and GS 1 - 2. cheers 
Hell of a job guys! Hired....I'm catching you slowly;)
Matt how many wins at the ring is that?
Worminfested.....wow bud NICE
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
I honestly don't know how I did it. All the credit has to go to you and your teaching me the track. I wonder if we made first at nurb. A ST 1 - 2 finish and GS 1 - 2. cheers 
+1
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:48 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:
Hell of a job guys! Hired....I'm catching you slowly;)
Matt how many wins at the ring is that?
5 cheers 
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
It is a first, at least for those two classes.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:20 pm

yeah yeah
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:42 pm

[quote="Tachyon Racing
I had 10% each side and 16% rear from lap 1, which cost me 3-4 mph on the straight.  After my little bounce action later in the race, I went to 16 or 18% on either side and something like 22-23% on the rear, which cost me another 3-4 mph.  After going without any damage until Lap 17 last Season, I am pretty disappointed with myself about last night....[/quote]
Tachyon Racing wrote:
Well, had a horrible race. After turning over 60 practice laps, stupid first-lap incident took me well off my pace the rest of the way, and worse, impacted on another racer. Duck, again, very sorry about what happened there. I was trying to ease back onto the track, but as I was coming onto the apron, the car just slid abruptly to the right. Apologies.... About halfway in, had a little wobble on the Eiskurve-Pflanzgarten section and took more body damage, further slowing me. Was hitting the Start/Finish at 175 like clockwork in practice, and by the end of the race was barely in the high 160s. Such is racing.....

Congrats to Matt on the win, and to everyone else who managed to gut it out to the finish.

I know you were trying to ease back on, but if you're anything like I used to be, you were simultaneously trying very hard to not lose the position. That throttle sounded wide open on the replay right before you hit pavement again. It happens in the real stuff too though. Part of being a racer I guess. Be glad at the minimal damage you had. I was low-mid 170's before, but after was low 160's on the straight. 72% front, 23% (I think) sides, 11% (I think) rear, 13% left front disc knocked me a solid 6 to 8 off my practice pace. Batting a thousand so far at this race.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
yeah yeah
Thanks again for the paint
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
I know you were trying to ease back on, but if you're anything like I used to be, you were simultaneously trying very hard to not lose the position.  That throttle sounded wide open on the replay right before you hit pavement again.  It happens in the real stuff too though.  Part of being a racer I guess.  Be glad at the minimal damage you had.  I was low-mid 170's before, but after was low 160's on the straight.  72% front, 23% (I think) sides, 11% (I think) rear, 13% left front disc knocked me a solid 6 to 8 off my practice pace.  Batting a thousand so far at this race.
It was one of those situations where I was trying to quickly assess a bunch of things - didn't want to be sitting there too long, in case anyone else went wide on that turn, but was trying to get on without rocketing back onto the track.  I haven't gotten the replay yet to have a look, but it's interesting you note me being high-revs at the time.  I downshifted when I went into the grass, can't recall if it was to 3rd or even 2nd, so not surprising I sounded that way.  In hindsight, that probably explains why it seemed like the car lurched onto the track - I bet once one of the rear wheels got on-surface again, all that torque suddenly grabbed and shot me forwards.  Coming off the grass in either a higher gear or with less revs would have been a better move.  Again, I'm real sorry about that, and every time you commented on your struggles with your car after, I felt awful.

I know what you mean about certain tracks - I can't seem to get more than a few laps in at Le Mans before something takes me out.  Hopefully, next Season will go better for both of us at our nemesis circuits. Wink
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:17 pm

You no im not going to complain about my race but honestly it was bs how the rooms weren't even. Honestly I didn't even wsant to race with 4 people it was stupid for the short time I was there. AI just makes its worse. That is all hope all had a good race.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:31 pm

"Im not complaining but let me complain"

All season thats how it works. There is a full lobby of A room cars and then B room and possibly C room. If the last room isnt filled than either qualify higher, or show up to more races to make the A lobby finally.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Yeah you would be the one to say something its fine idc say whatever you want because we all no your such a good driver and make no mistakes and doesn't get pissed or yell at people. Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes? Do me a favor one day do everything I do then maybe you will understand why I act and say what I do.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:28 pm

You know why? Because im sick of every god damn thing on this site you complain about. Just shut the hell up. Pro-Am? Complain. S11 sked change? Complain. nurb finale? Complain. IM sick of it. Shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:34 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
You know why? Because im sick of every god damn thing on this site you complain about. Just shut the hell up. Pro-Am? Complain. S11 sked change? Complain. nurb finale? Complain. IM sick of it. Shut the hell up.
Pro am my opinion guess people from jersey don't get one. Idk wtf Sked means but im in high school so racing late isn't good for me sorry I don't sit on my booty all day. and the ring. yeah I did complain deal with it. You had to comment with what I said if you didn't we wouldn't be having this conversation, I complained but I can I said what I did and deal with it. This is preds form and complaining is aloud so until I cant you stfu you little perfect person and deal with. Idgaf what the hell you have to say even though your admin I take orders from pred and wont listen to what you have to say till I have. Sorry im not as perfect as you. I bet if you were in the room with 4 people at the ring you would of been disappointed to.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 pm

i dont care if i was in front of you i would still tell you to shut your whining booty mouth. Im sooo sick of hearing you run it like god damn diarrhea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next