Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
Blakeystar
Predators41
Maxximilllion
Peader24
MTBVator
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
RR Chelsea
SP33D RAC3R 28x
ox FASTLANE xo
Tachyon Racing
jpnvr4
Basticular
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Blahzay xxl
EZT Sabre
AAR ABEnstein
TheManNowDog777
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR xGhost
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tachyon Racing

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:21 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
racing the ai is deadly. I am faster than most the Ai's when i pre race but with that if i was to prerace a class that is single class, now i have to overtake cars as if its multiclass and im losing time every time i have to pass a car, and they are so unpredictable that i risk getting wrecked as soon as i go near the ai. Not to mention that even if you qual youre getting a giant 40 second penalty. Depending on how many laps are ran thats adding a full second to each lap. which costs you like 10 spots anyways,

Agreed. GTLM seems much worse than the GS pre-races I had done in the past, as there are cars with significantly higher PI and ones lower. Laguna as a track I think is also about the worst to have to do this on too. Lap 1, I had to avoid being driven off the road by the C6R and one or two other cars, then got passed by most of the AI field. Then had to claw my way back through the slower ones without many passing opportunities. Plus, was a worry to have them behind me. Once I got some clear air, ran decent times, but whenever the AI was around, cost me extra time, no doubt. Plus the penalty. Granted, better than no points, but I don't see it as in any way easier than racing, at least at my skill level.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:24 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
In fact that is whats done ask sainted he pre raced a track he didnt like a couple seasons ago

tach...if you get a sec mess around with my points  in gt at Sebring I lagged out to check diff scenarios

Yeah, was figuring to take a couple races and just work scenarios, thanks. Any other ones someone could pinpoint where someone lagged out and finished top 5 or so would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:25 pm

Tach you ever fallow a caddy for fifty laps,
No bet thats easier...
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:50 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
racing the ai is deadly. I am faster than most the Ai's when i pre race but with that if i was to prerace a class that is single class, now i have to overtake cars as if its multiclass and im losing time every time i have to pass a car, and they are so unpredictable that i risk getting wrecked as soon as i go near the ai. Not to mention that even if you qual youre getting a giant 40 second penalty. Depending on how many laps are ran thats adding a full second to each lap. which costs you like 10 spots anyways,
By the logic hannible would have beat aregello by 10 sec..
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:51 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Tach you ever fallow a caddy for fifty laps,
No bet thats easier...

eh. the Ai will try and wreck you if you try to pass them and its in a sporadic random way. Plus i can qualify ahead of a caddy and never have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
How about a mandatory maxximum of 15th...gives a little but cant advance your points

This is a tough one....  If someone is leading in A Lobby, no one close to them, and lags out on lap 50, they then cannot score higher than 15th?  Extreme example, but that's how to test the rule.  Hardly seems fair to that person, though in reality if there was a mechanical failure that car would either be limping into the finish, possibly preserving their spot, or DNF one lap down.  Maybe they cannot place higher than Top 5.  Or we come up with some kind of scale based on when the lagout occurs and their position at that point.

As far as pre-racing goes, I have mixed feelings about it.  Have done it a few times, solely to not lose position in standings, otherwise I hate it.  Racing the AI sucks - it was particularly bad on Laguna, and it's just not fun driving around like that yourself.  It is limited to 2 pre-races per-Class, per-Season, and obviously cannot win a race pre-racing, so it's not like someone can pre-race their way to a championship.  It's a nice option, given unlike a real racer we cannot schedule our real lives totally around racing schedules, but it does create a lot of issues.

Tach that is not the rule on pre racing. Here is the rule on pre racing.

Pre-‐Race  has  a  2  event  per  season  limit.  Meaning  you  can  Pre-‐Race  only  twice  during  a  season.

I'm not sure where you found this rule "It is limited to 2 pre-races per-Class, per-Season" but that is not correct it two pre races period not two pre races per class. Just want to make it clear so no one gets confused.

As for my previous race for GS I only did 35 laps because that's what it said at the time I did my pre race. As for my finish time I feel its to fast myself I don't think I would have finished that close to the front in the mustang here but I'm not sure if racers got damage or what. If I have time this week I may run 50 laps just to see how close the time I was given is.

Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:

Tach that is not the rule on pre racing. Here is the rule on pre racing.

Pre-‐Race  has  a  2  event  per  season  limit.  Meaning  you  can  Pre-‐Race  only  twice  during  a  season.

I'm not sure where you found this rule "It is limited to 2 pre-races per-Class, per-Season" but that is not correct it two pre races period not two pre races per class. Just want to make it clear so no one gets confused.

Ok, I stand corrected. Had not raced more than one class until this Season and assumed it was 2 per class entered. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Maxximilllion wrote:
or Basticular ....putting in good races

Thats a bit generous of you
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 pm

I will say it again, I do not sandbag nor does ANYBODY on our team. Its not to lose PI, its not to get hard charger. Maybe think that theres more on the line to get a clean lap and be a little conservative so I can at least be in the race? Maybe think that as the weekend goes on I'll learn a thing or two on how to gain speed? I watched my teammate qualify, I was sitting right next to him at his house. He was giving it his best and had more speed, it showed in the splits, but the nerves got to him. Same thing happened to me. These sandbag accusations are irrelevant, it may look like sandbagging but it isn't. Its called reps and working on the car as the weekend progresses. I'm not satisfied with running the same lap time over and over, I will tune on my car right up to the race to pick up speed and if you have a problem with that then your messed up in the head.
Back to top Go down
VeteranOutlaw76

VeteranOutlaw76

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
I will say it again, I do not sandbag nor does ANYBODY on our team. Its not to lose PI, its not to get hard charger. Maybe think that theres more on the line to get a clean lap and be a little conservative so I can at least be in the race? Maybe think that as the weekend goes on I'll learn a thing or two on how to gain speed? I watched my teammate qualify, I was sitting right next to him at his house. He was giving it his best and had more speed, it showed in the splits, but the nerves got to him. Same thing happened to me. These sandbag accusations are irrelevant, it may look like sandbagging but it isn't. Its called reps and working on the car as the weekend progresses. I'm not satisfied with running the same lap time over and over, I will tune on my car right up to the race to pick up speed and if you have a problem with that then your messed up in the head.

+1
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:31 pm

VeteranOutlaw76 wrote:
AAR WolfPack wrote:

+1
As your about to lose points for to many pre race's ill be kind...
Qual later if you have all this practice time Smile
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 pm

kinda late for a penalty but Ill take it on the chin. Admin or somebody should of pointed the penalty out beforehand or right after the race not three weeks later.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:00 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:

So what your say is thats as fast as you can run till you go dirty and start cutting corners and running wide?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:06 pm

thats not what I said at all. I've run laps plenty faster in the race that are clean. Don't bend my words.
SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 13094937713_4ae579af70_z
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
AAR WolfPack wrote:

So what your say is thats as fast as you can run till you go dirty and start cutting corners and running wide?

But thats why your on probation
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:44 pm

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 2560762
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:48 pm

hammers been thrown* Wink
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:51 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
hammers been thrown* Wink
It was a wrench
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:52 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
thats not what I said at all. I've run laps plenty faster in the race that are clean. Don't bend my words.
SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 13094937713_4ae579af70_z
Good try muffin ^WRENCH.....
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm

and thats why you re read what you write :/ oops. Left handed wrench has been thrown.

and wheres B lobby for GS? isn't on the board yet.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Update?
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm not bending your word just asked a question your the one that is getting bent. There is no need to waste your time posting silly little warning signs I'm not scared just add fuel to the fire muffin.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:55 pm

I was reading the nur. Thread and the admin says its open for qualifying and he also says make sure your at the right pi...has pi be given ?Also none of the final results are done right?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Predators41 wrote:
I think Don said in the lobby before the race that Hannibal ran a 35 lap pre race and it must have been the same for hired while we ran 50 laps. I assume pred added time to to their fininshed results so I think it should be all sorted out.

Yes. What I did was take their 35 lap totals + I then took their fastest lap and added 1.2 seconds x 15 + plus any Pre-Race Penalties + the penalty for what room they qualified in. This gave me the total I got.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:31 am

My inbox on forza has been all screwed up. I dont understand but i guess it got corrupted.

I need:

GTLM B ROOM

GT A ROOM
GT B ROOM

GS B ROOM

ST B ROOM

Please respond on here with what replay you are sending me when you send it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next