Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
Blakeystar
Predators41
Maxximilllion
Peader24
MTBVator
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
RR Chelsea
SP33D RAC3R 28x
ox FASTLANE xo
Tachyon Racing
jpnvr4
Basticular
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Blahzay xxl
EZT Sabre
AAR ABEnstein
TheManNowDog777
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR xGhost
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
be interesting to see how this koeninsegg does

One of em that i tested i was able to do 26.3 at Mazda at base.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:42 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
AAR WolfPack wrote:

One of em that i tested i was able to do 26.3 at Mazda at base.

Hunter's CC8S last season was a great car!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 pm

I was surprised at how well the Koenigsegg was. Spelling need not apply.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:45 pm

I do not have GTLM B or GT B room results.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:45 pm

sweet! and its by far the loudest car I've used in this game, had to crank my volume way down haha. Also a pretty fast bullet in a straight line for having no power lol sadly it has a ford engine but we can call it a chevy engine Wink how does the CC8 thing compare tho?
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Interesting none the lease.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 pm

lease? none the less  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Lol darn cell phone...thank for the correction half pint.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Preliminary Results are posted

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
Which one are you running now.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Preliminary Results are posted

I sent you GT B pic and replay. Will send pic again.

Also resent GTLM pre-race of Hannibal and me.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:52 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

Sainted has both I gave him replay and picture of results. If you still need them by this afternoon pred PM me and ill get them to you
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:45 am

Somethings a miss when the 23rd qualifier in GS finishes 8th in his own lobby, while Roscoe & Vator battle it out for 50 laps, or Basticular and Chelsea are putting in good races, but finish almost a minute behind someone hot lapping.

Why should people racing for position, in a race lobby with other drivers, be penalized a position(s) because of someone who could not show up and race with the rest of the league.

Never liked the idea of pre-racing or lagging into your own room and continuing, your not dealing with the same race conditions as the rest of the field. Even by adding AI to the lobby, it's not the same scenario, distractions, ever changing circumstances and lag.

Pre-racing is just opening up the door for people to choose this option to use when they feel a track does not suit them, they'll pre-race and avoid battling for position, room chatter, traffic and other actions that occur in full race lobbies. AI drivers do act erratic at times, but never heard of them lagging into someone.

My opinion, get ride of this! If you can't make it on race day and run with the rest of the field, then you should score zero points. If you lag into your own room, you should score the position when your "car failed", not where you finished with no other competitors or lap traffic to deal with.

(This is in no way a knock on the GS driver mentioned, you used the rules to your advantage, well done)

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:59 am

Well with 0 dropped rounds and plenty of races, what will inspire a driver to fight for the championship if they know they are going to miss a round due to a funeral or a family holiday?
Back to top Go down
Predators41

Predators41

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 am

I think Don said in the lobby before the race that Hannibal ran a 35 lap pre race and it must have been the same for hired while we ran 50 laps. I assume pred added time to to their fininshed results so I think it should be all sorted out.

Last edited by Predators41 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 am

EZT Sabre wrote:
Well with 0 dropped rounds and plenty of races, what will inspire a driver to fight for the championship if they know they are going to miss a round due to a funeral or a family holiday?
Thats not even a valid question...
But many answers are...
Pride, glory, hunger to compete, Knowing that every driver will have something happen....

It is redonkulous...."no dickshere" hms is the epitomy of whaT Dolly and others have been slinging around....
F sandbagging... these guys are making a mockory of Qual in genral...AINT No fing way the hole team fliped in Qual!!! just to get hc two weeks in a row for the one cat...
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:39 am

EZT Sabre wrote:

Life happens, can't help that, but if you need inspiration to race, then I don't know what to tell you.
Look what happened to Sean Edwards, could have won the championship but missed the last race. Too soon?

Predators41 wrote:
I think Don said in the lobby before the race that Hannibal ran a 35 lap pre race and it must have been the same for hired while we ran 50 laps. I assume pred added time to to their fininshed results so it should be all sorted out.

Ridiculous

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:55 am

not inspiration to race, but inspiration to fight your hardest to win the championship. Every one enjoys racing but if eliminated from the championship with a 0 round score there isn't as much a point in putting in all the effort to gain position if you can't.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 pm

How about a mandatory maxximum of 15th...gives a little but cant advance your points
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 pm

EZT Sabre wrote:
Ive missed a race. and still in 10th. Missing the race will just make me go harder. It is possible to stay competitive in points with missing a race. Happens to me every season
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:31 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
How about a mandatory maxximum of 15th...gives a little but cant advance your points

This is a tough one....  If someone is leading in A Lobby, no one close to them, and lags out on lap 50, they then cannot score higher than 15th?  Extreme example, but that's how to test the rule.  Hardly seems fair to that person, though in reality if there was a mechanical failure that car would either be limping into the finish, possibly preserving their spot, or DNF one lap down.  Maybe they cannot place higher than Top 5.  Or we come up with some kind of scale based on when the lagout occurs and their position at that point.

As far as pre-racing goes, I have mixed feelings about it.  Have done it a few times, solely to not lose position in standings, otherwise I hate it.  Racing the AI sucks - it was particularly bad on Laguna, and it's just not fun driving around like that yourself.  It is limited to 2 pre-races per-Class, per-Season, and obviously cannot win a race pre-racing, so it's not like someone can pre-race their way to a championship.  It's a nice option, given unlike a real racer we cannot schedule our real lives totally around racing schedules, but it does create a lot of issues.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:59 pm

In fact that is whats done ask sainted he pre raced a track he didnt like a couple seasons ago

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:46 pm

racing the ai is deadly. I am faster than most the Ai's when i pre race but with that if i was to prerace a class that is single class, now i have to overtake cars as if its multiclass and im losing time every time i have to pass a car, and they are so unpredictable that i risk getting wrecked as soon as i go near the ai. Not to mention that even if you qual youre getting a giant 40 second penalty. Depending on how many laps are ran thats adding a full second to each lap. which costs you like 10 spots anyways,
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

This is a tough one....  If someone is leading in A Lobby, no one close to them, and lags out on lap 50, they then cannot score higher than 15th?  Extreme example, but that's how to test the rule.  Hardly seems fair to that person, though in reality if there was a mechanical failure that car would either be limping into the finish, possibly preserving their spot, or DNF one lap down.  Maybe they cannot place higher than Top 5.  Or we come up with some kind of scale based on when the lagout occurs and their position at that point.

As far as pre-racing goes, I have mixed feelings about it.  Have done it a few times, solely to not lose position in standings, otherwise I hate it.  Racing the AI sucks - it was particularly bad on Laguna, and it's just not fun driving around like that yourself.  It is limited to 2 pre-races per-Class, per-Season, and obviously cannot win a race pre-racing, so it's not like someone can pre-race their way to a championship.  It's a nice option, given unlike a real racer we cannot schedule our real lives totally around racing schedules, but it does create a lot of issues.

This isnt the race im thinkng of but look, third. and 8th with flats.
I have seen a car get 3 flat tires on the last lap while leading by half a lap and still get the win. them WTCC and BTCC boys are off the wall.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:10 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
In fact that is whats done ask sainted he pre raced a track he didnt like a couple seasons ago

tach...if you get a sec mess around with my points in gt at Sebring I lagged out to check diff scenarios
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next