Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
Blakeystar
Predators41
Maxximilllion
Peader24
MTBVator
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
RR Chelsea
SP33D RAC3R 28x
ox FASTLANE xo
Tachyon Racing
jpnvr4
Basticular
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Blahzay xxl
EZT Sabre
AAR ABEnstein
TheManNowDog777
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR xGhost
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Well matt it woulda been closer if i didnt have to have one eye in my mirror for McDivebomb. Might have been a great shootout between us. It still sorta was. Good win Arguello! I only hope that i got the liscense plate fo that one guy. He had about 800lbs of sand in his car for his qually. 2 tenths, 3 thents alright. a second? pfft the sand is strong with that chevy.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Its called me and veteran ran about 150 laps of practice a pop.Good race tho.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Did i say anything about practice? no, im talking about running slow qualification laps in hopes of sandbagging so that your PI doesnt get put to where it should. Im no idiot you ran damn near 29 flat. But hey thats why you ran over a 30 in qual. Because you know your scared to not be over pi'ed. Couldnt beat RB in the same car with over 30 more PI, cant even beat Matt in a better car with 9 more PI. Its sad. But hey Lets boast about all the wins you havent earned or that you say "im faster than Raceboy" pfft what a load. Thats why in a SPEC series you had to cut corners to keep up with Matt and Hired. And thats why youre the only guy on probation for cutting corners at the Alps. But hey bro, youre just much fast, so cool, such amazing. And for the record what matt said in response to your comment at the end of the race is correct, if i wanted to dump you i would have.

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:10 pm

The grid order for GT have been re-checked?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:16 pm

no it wasn't that case at all. In all honesty I didn't hit a 29 until late yesterday, and no I was not running 29 flats so get your facts straight and stop blowing things out of proportion. And I could of passed matt but kinda hard when you get run into the dirt but oh well. Pretty sad you need someone to hold me up to even have a chance and catching me.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:18 pm

GS Blobby only ran 35 laps....
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:19 pm

lol i ran my best lap chasing you, 26.695. You gapped me by 4 tenths that lap. Ask Matt he was running there and he knows. You're a sad sorry excuse bud.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:21 pm

My GS race went from bad to worse, last on the grid, started to move up a few spots, and then a wheel glitch into the wall.  Early pit, 3 laps later another wheel glitch.  I'm about done with this RF interference crap with the wireless wheel. I'm just about ready to retire until Fanatec can bring out the new wheel for the xbone and I can move to Project CARS. Sick of having 1-5 races ruined through no fault of my own.  It's hard enough to do well without having to fight your equipment too.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
The grid order for GT have been re-checked?

Asking again!

Need to know to inform Argeullo who is going to be his Host!
Back to top Go down
Predators41

Predators41

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:24 pm

3rd straight top 5.  If only Sainted and Wolfpack kept battling for a little longer I might have had a chance to catch up.  Just wasn't fast enough.  Basticular when you got into me that my fault.  I have this habit of braking in the middle of a corner to get a good launch out of it. Didn't affect my lap times so it's all good.

Last edited by Predators41 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Chelsea and Arguellos times are swapped.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Chelsea and Arguellos times are swapped.

OK, understood! Thx!!!
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:39 pm

on my way home now
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
All of us feels frustated when someone pass us on a rought way, and I have been one of them and sometimes i have done it. BUT that is racing!

I saw wolfpack too many times trying too hard on me on the first laps that I decided to let him get by just to be safe, that is also part of being a driver "think".

In the alps i made a move on "ghost" that made him wreck but was a valid move, "ruptured" did it to me in ST and i almost spin my car.  And i got angry, but those are things i Know i have to de al with in the series.

Maybe some of us just need to understand that  catch a car doesnt means that it have to be passed right away.  

Are you talking about when you washed out wide at the bottom of the hill and decided you needed to be back on the inside and came back over and hit me while I was maintaining my line?
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:50 pm

So am I going to have to wait till next Sunday for results to go up and for team points to be updated or are we going to work on that?
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
Manuel CR wrote:
All of us feels frustated when someone pass us on a rought way, and I have been one of them and sometimes i have done it. BUT that is racing!

I saw wolfpack too many times trying too hard on me on the first laps that I decided to let him get by just to be safe, that is also part of being a driver "think".

In the alps i made a move on "ghost" that made him wreck but was a valid move, "ruptured" did it to me in ST and i almost spin my car.  And i got angry, but those are things i Know i have to de al with in the series.

Maybe some of us just need to understand that  catch a car doesnt means that it have to be passed right away.  

Are you talking about when you washed out wide at the bottom of the hill and decided you needed to be back on the inside and came back over and hit me while I was maintaining my line?

I was in front i brake where i brake i that is my Line,  you pushed me from behind, its your fault and you made me loose control.

Is that so dificult to understand!!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:38 pm

dont understand what happened in GT but my car all of a sudden felt like it got airborne and it smacked R0CBTM really really badly. I had no intentions of passing him there because i wasnt even trying to catch Manuel. I said it a bunch in the room but im sorry it all of a sudden lost all control.

I am going ot say this now. Please lets not have what i now is on half hte lobbies mind happen. Lets not have this blow up. PM's PLEASE
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:47 pm

I got lag hit on lap 6, limped to the pits, went back out and was 2 seconds off. Getting a new car tomorrow so there was no sense in continuing on. Hopefully the new car is better.
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
Manuel CR wrote:

I was in front i brake where i brake i that is my Line,  you pushed me from behind, its your fault and you made me loose control.

Is that so dificult to understand!!!!

Really...so when you brake and I brake later and am on the inside line and you decide to cut back across to the inside and cause our contact, you declare I hit you? Ummm...no. I didn't push you from behind. My fender and your quarter panel coming in contact is not being pushed from behind.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:39 pm

An unofficial second for the second week on a row. On the promising side I lost by a smaller margin this week.
Am going to have to try harder next week at Nurburg GP to get the first ST victory for Smoky Bandit.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Pending the GT race results i know that i finished really really strong here. top 5's across the board. Im happy with this week.
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:10 pm

GS, good racing with Roscoe.  We were on our own in a battle for 7th and I was waiting/sizing up a move in the Rainey curve, but not to be as I rear ended him coming into the corkscrew. No biggie, our positions were secure.

GT, was lucky that Manuel ran off on his own early in the race.  I thought his controller may have shut down, cuz he seemed to roll straight off at turn 3.  He said he locked em up.  Spent the remainder of the race trying to catch SpeedRacer.  I was able to close within striking distance a few times!  But between the distraction of my dogs freaking out, and the chatter of questionable collisions in the room, not to mention me mashing the throttle too hard, couldn't ever really threaten his first place position.  Speed makes few significant errors!
Hitting a lapped car on lap 48 sealed the deal.  Manuel had advised me to be patient, him smart!  The lapped car may have been outta the way, but lagged into my lap, leading to damage, 100% rotor damage on the right front being the most significant.  
finished fourth in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:

Really...so when you brake and I brake later and am on the inside line and you decide to cut back across to the inside and cause our contact, you declare I hit you?  Ummm...no.  I didn't push you from behind.  My fender and your quarter panel coming in contact is not being pushed from behind.

Fender against quarter panel means you are out my Line of visión, that you have not completed the pass and you have to share a turn or avoid a contact.

You hit me last season in CT at mugello and I didnt say nothing, your bomb Style of driving damaged 2 cars today is ST meanwhile i could pass 2 cars and no harm done.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 pm

MTBVator wrote:

GT, was lucky that Manuel ran off on his own early in the race.  I thought his controller may have shut down, cuz he seemed to roll straight off at turn 3.  He said he locked em up.  Spent the remainder of the race trying to catch SpeedRacer.  I was able to close within striking distance a few times!  But between the distraction of my dogs freaking out, and the chatter of questionable collisions in the room, not to mention me mashing the throttle too hard, couldn't ever really threaten his first place position.

I lock brakes the car went slightly to the side and the dirt cought me. I had to run constant qual times to keep the pace of Vator and speed. Not to mention hold the attack of Sainted who did an awesome Job with his car.

Glad to finish another weekend with good results!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 pm

I tried my besy manuel I barely edged out my qual time and ran 25.999 I thhink 5 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next