Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
Blakeystar
Predators41
Maxximilllion
Peader24
MTBVator
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
RR Chelsea
SP33D RAC3R 28x
ox FASTLANE xo
Tachyon Racing
jpnvr4
Basticular
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Blahzay xxl
EZT Sabre
AAR ABEnstein
TheManNowDog777
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR xGhost
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Need to qualify tonight for gt thanks.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Sainted and Don are both taking a short break and coming back to qual people
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Great Race Wolfpack!
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:58 pm

good race to you too Manuel! You almost got me. 
             Sainted, contrary to what you think, I did not try to push you into the gravel trap in the cork screw. I will admit I did dive bomb (had to get going dude, couldn't waste 20 laps trying to get around you) and actually tried to pull back left, the paint trading isn't what hurt my car it was when we got to the bottom that your car juked left and hit mine which caused the damage. If your mad how that happened, well thats how I've been raced by a couple people the past couple weeks ands haven't said jack about it (NSA race, GTLM last saturday, sebring ST the week before). If Im going to get bumped out of the way and dive bombed ill race that way too and won't give an inch. Theres some people I can race where I know they won't dive bomb and knock me out of the way so you know what, I'm gonna give them a lane on the bottom and we can race it out. Theres been PLENTY of races the time I've been here where I've had the position and been chopped off but I was "too nice" and let it go. Now I like to race against you bud but I didn't appreciate you screaming R-Tard! at me on the out lap while trying to get into my spot when I was boxed in and the "oh he's gonna hit a wall & block and hold him back" comments that you've been making a lot recently. A little respect will bring you a long ways, its a two way street buddy.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:43 am

AAR WolfPack wrote:
good race to you too Manuel! You almost got me. 
             Sainted, contrary to what you think, I did not try to push you into the gravel trap in the cork screw. I will admit I did dive bomb (had to get going dude, couldn't waste 20 laps trying to get around you) and actually tried to pull back left, the paint trading isn't what hurt my car it was when we got to the bottom that your car juked left and hit mine which caused the damage. If your mad how that happened, well thats how I've been raced by a couple people the past couple weeks ands haven't said jack about it (NSA race, GTLM last saturday, sebring ST the week before). If Im going to get bumped out of the way and dive bombed ill race that way too and won't give an inch. Theres some people I can race where I know they won't dive bomb and knock me out of the way so you know what, I'm gonna give them a lane on the bottom and we can race it out. Theres been PLENTY of races the time I've been here where I've had the position and been chopped off but I was "too nice" and let it go. Now I like to race against you bud but I didn't appreciate you screaming R-Tard! at me on the out lap while trying to get into my spot when I was boxed in and the "oh he's gonna hit a wall & block and hold him back" comments that you've been making a lot recently. A little respect will bring you a long ways, its a two way street buddy.

I called you a r-tard on the grid order lap because you literally blocked the entire road and caused a giant stack up. Second of all you dive bombed me several times in several different corners. You dive bombed me going into the corkscrew many times and a few other corners. I wasnt having any of that. Sorry bud. Contrary to YOUR belief if im holding YOU up thats YOUR problem. You dont have a right to dive bomb, push, and attempt to wreck me simply because you are having trouble getting around me. Thats something you best learn. If you think that because im running a line that doesnt allow you to go by and im slowing you up than you better learn to get around in a safe manner. What you did tonight was bull****. You damaged my car in 3 of the dive bomb attempts and pushed me off the track more than once all because of how impatient you are. You best learn buddy. I aint going to be dive bombed and pushed around, not by the likes of you or anyone. If you try dive bombing me again youll end up ending your own race.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:16 am

And I guess I'm to only one that dive bombs right? Lol I never attempted to wreck you, haven't done it to anybody and never will. If I really wanted to push you off I could of but I'm I'm not going to do that. AndI think thats a little bogus with the "got damage" every time, it was never a "slam" just a brush but ok…. Im done with the whole situations, moving on.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:18 am

Ill be on for ST at 2:05est. Work until two, live right across the street.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 am

All of us feels frustated when someone pass us on a rought way, and I have been one of them and sometimes i have done it. BUT that is racing!

I saw wolfpack too many times trying too hard on me on the first laps that I decided to let him get by just to be safe, that is also part of being a driver "think".

In the alps i made a move on "ghost" that made him wreck but was a valid move, "ruptured" did it to me in ST and i almost spin my car. And i got angry, but those are things i Know i have to de al with in the series.

Maybe some of us just need to understand that catch a car doesnt means that it have to be passed right away.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 am

As i have been threatend .... i will keep this short
1.What is probation in this series?
1a.isnt muffin on probation ?
1b. If so doesnt that mean he is under further scrutney?

2...THIS IS NOT THE NSA SUPERSTARS!!!
it would be wise to remember that
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:26 am

I got stuck behind hired here a few seasons ago andit cost me a win. I did t dive bomb him from way back, I didn't push him off or damage his car. I made a clean pass. By the time you ggot by me I had 22 side damage. Don't act like yu didn't t bone me in your dive bombs into the corkscrew. Try that again today and like I said, youl end up ending your own race. Remember I'm not in it for a champ in any class but GS so damage doesn't mean much to me. Now, I ain't gunna dump you. But ill be clear if you try to do what you did you'll end up accidently in a wall. Its like manuel said, if you catchhh someone they don't have to move. If you can't pass and I'm running a half second or more slower. Get over it and pass me cleanly.sad day.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:33 am

10-4
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:49 am

ST Race Rooms For Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 25 Laps
Race Starts @ 11:00am - 11:05am PST

>>>Click Here for Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Qualifying Results<<<

ST Standing Start No Mandatory Pit

ROOM HOST RESPONSIBILITY TO INSURE ALL RACERS ARE AT PROPER PI AS WELL AS GET TIMES AND SEND TO ADMIN SOON AS THE RACE IS OVER.

Congratulations to Manuel CR for earning the ST Pole Position in the #76 Forza Latino C.R  Genesis Coupe RWD

ST
(HOST) Saintedplacebo4
Pole Manuel CR
2 Matthnt
3 EZT Sabre
4 Saintedplacebo4
5 ArguelloCR {R}
6 Hunter 045 {R}
7 ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
8 Peader24
9 bigdutyDMomoney
10 jpnVR4
11 DMR Kryptonic {R}
12 ASQ BerpDator
13 AAR GTDon
14 Ruptured Duck77
15 ox FASTLANE xo
16 PabloJC81 {R}

(HOST) maxximillon
18 Blakeystar
19 AAR WolfPack
20 VeteranOutlaw76
21 Blahzay xxl
22 RR Chelsea {R}
23 RR Russ Wheeler {R}
24 TheManNowDog777
25 maxximillon
26 Hannibaljazz 98 - PRE-RACE
Any ST Racers who did not qualify will start from the back with a 20 second non qualifier time penalty.
Please be in your race room on time.

GS Race Rooms For Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 50 Laps
Race Starts @ 1:00pm PST

Rolling Start  

Congratulations to ArguelloCR {R} for earning the GS Pole Position in the #777 Lotus Exige Cup 240  RWD!  His first Forza Sports Car Series Pole!!

Mandatory Pit Between Laps 10 - 30

ROOM HOST RESPONSIBILITY TO INSURE ALL RACERS ARE AT PROPER PI AS WELL AS GET TIMES AND SEND TO ADMIN SOON AS THE RACE IS OVER.

GS
(HOST) PredatorUSMC
Pole ArguelloCR {R}
2 BigDutyDMoMoney
3 Saintedplacebo4
4 Matthnt
5 AAR WolfPack
6 Manuel CR
7 moesavy
8 Basticular
9 Predators41
10 ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
11 PredatorUSMC
12 ASQ BerpDator
13 MTBVator
14 RR Chelsea {R}
15 Maxximilllion
16 AAR GTDon

(HOST) VeteranOutlaw76
17 VeteranOutlaw76
18 PabloJC81 {R}
19 Ruptured Duck77
21 RR Russ Wheeler
22 ox FASTLANE xo 
23 Hannibaljazz 98  - Pre-Race
Any GS Racers who did not qualify will start from the back with a 20 second non qualifier time penalty.
Please be in your race room on time.

GT Race Rooms For Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 50 Laps
Race Starts @ 4:00pm PST

Rolling Start  

Congratulations to SP33D RAC3R 28x for earning the GT Pole Position in the NO GOODERS #84 Nissan MINE'S R34 Skyline

Mandatory Pit Between Laps 15 - 30

GT
(HOST)PredatorUSMC
Pole SP33D RAC3R 28x
2 Manuel CR
3 MTBVator
4 Saintedplacebo4
5 AAR GTDon
6 ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
7 PredatorUSMC
8 jpnVR4
9 LUKEMAD9999
10 Matthnt
11 Blahzay xxl
12 Worminfested73
13 Hunter 045 {R}
14 RR Chelsea {R}
15 DAT MAIN
16 Rocbotm

(HOST)AAR WolfPack
17 Luongo27
18 ArguelloCR {R}
19 Hannibaljazz 98 - PRE-RACE
20 AAR WolfPack
21 Maxximilllion
22 RR Russ Wheeler
Any GT Racer who did not qualify will start from the back of this room with a 20 second roll off delay  no qualifier time penalty.

Please be in your race room by 3:45PM PST.
Be on time or be left out! Race Starts @ 4:00pm PST

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Average Qual Time ST 1:36.965
Average Qual Time GS 1:30.799
Average Qual Time GT 1:26.960
Average Qual Time GTLM 1:25.520
Average Qual Time P/DP 1:19.805

Under Probation:
Under Probation:
ASQ BerpDator GTLM - 1 Race Probation Avoidable Contact Sebring International Raceway
Blahzay xxl GT - 2 Race Probation Avoidable Contact Sebring International Raceway
AAR WolfPack - GTLM - 2 Race Probation - Leaving the Racing surface Bernese Alps

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Admin

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Heads up* ST still shows "standing start". Is this correct? Or typo?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 pm

ST blobby host no where to be found
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:08 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:

Maybe someone forgot to set their clocks forward!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Basticular wrote:
AAR WolfPack wrote:

Maybe someone forgot to set their clocks forward!

i thinks that might be it. We got Blahzay hosting a room. its getting pretty full
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm

If only we had days and days and days to discuss and prepare for this....
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:18 pm

I've got the room up, just waiting for someone to find there phone to take a picture.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Basticular wrote:
If only we had days and days and days to discuss and prepare for this....
...Woh carefull ...talking like that can put you on thin ice
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:16 pm

apologies to Hunter and peader, lot's of bumping and avoiding "ARMAGEDDON!!!"
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:18 pm

got tagged on lap 2 and spun and had quite a bit of damage and caught up, got tagged and spun again and drove my way back to 2nd in B lobby, honestly that was quite a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:24 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
lot's of bumping and avoiding "ARMAGEDDON!!!"

Yes it was! Good race with Roscoe.
Back to top Go down
Peader24

Peader24

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Don, you did nothing wrong bud just some close hard racing! What is really frustrating is being behind a lagging car!@#@$#!!damn.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:49 pm

I appreciate the heads up on hosting ST Blobby, a whole 10 minutes, if the beach bar wasn't 12 minutes away, I would've made that. In the future if I'm needed to host a lobby, someone please let me know in advance, since qualifying is over @ midnight PST, by morning all the lobbies should be posted. GD guessing game around here anymore.

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Garbage race for me. Braking into the final turn on lap 3 my microsoft wheel hit pause so I went flying into the gravel. Didnt hit the wall but got sent to dead last. On top of that I was just being a Boo boo driver, was all over the place and way off the pace of my qualify.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next