Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS

Go down 
+5
PredatorUSMC
-]v[ETA]_-
gdub369
BIMM3RR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Empty
PostSubject: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:14 am

October 10 5pm. PST - Mugello, Italy
For the ninth race of the Forza 3 Sports Car Series we travel to Mugello, Italy to the flowing curves and elevation changes of Mugello Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello. As the home test track to Ferrari Scuderia F1 team you can expect a track that is not only fast but demands everything from the cars...speed, handling, braking, and balance. With such names as Schumacher, Zanardi, Daly to have driven here history is sure to be made!

Drivers Prepare!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:57 am

Pred, Fiorano is Ferrari's test track... But either way !#@* this track! Side note... F1 2010 is the sh*t...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 am

fiorano is the test track for their road and road-issshhhh car while mugello is the test track for the f1 team.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Technicalitites technicalities etc...It's a Ferrari track and that's that. Cool

The drivers points are pretty tight! KIR BIMM3R has a pretty strong lead but it seams he has been recruited to Run an F1 car also which has taken him from his sports car practice sessions. Will the other drivers of the series be able to capitalize on this? Well, there are 6 races left to find out!

The Team Championships are pretty close also with Predatory Racing just recently taking the lead after YAH Racing had it's primary driver drop out with engine failure and it's second driver a no show once again. Who will take home the team championship? Can Wolf Racing come from the back to take it? Will the teams reunite with their missing drivers to close out the season? Will the Lotus team get it's second driver to rejoin the team? A lot to find out...Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:50 pm

wow too much red pred Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 pm

No good? I though it looked better than the last design.

On a side note I was just looking at GTC points. If PrOnebird wasn't a quitter and would have continued and he averaged a 4th or even 5th place he would still be on top of points in GTC. Sad people can't see the big picture but only the immediate challenge right in front of them. Anyway, enough of that. Back to racing talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 am

I think the forum looks good but it does have a little to much red. How do you add your series stats to your post.

Last edited by hot shot 330 p4 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 am

hot shot 330 p4 wrote:
How do you add your series stats to your post.

like this?

its in the Signature, and those of us nit picky enough keep track of all that shiii...stuff lol
the only problem is it doesn't update itself, though i did take a programing class, i might be able to think something up

- go to the profile tab
- under the larger tabs, there is a line that says information, in that line there is a tab that says signature, click on it
- now the stats you want to show, you can find them off the home page.. there are a few links here

Season 1 stats
Season 2 stats

i use an excel spreadsheet, it makes it a hell of a lot easier for me, but than again some people might think thats too extreme, but whatever, lol, i suppose i could make one that has stats for everyone, but idk how i should set it up, nor do i think i have that much free time. lol maybe.... i do have ocd so it might happen, lol

if you want hot shot, i can seen you the excel spreadsheet to you via email

ps. i think this current forum ie carbon fiber black with some red looks dope as !@#! ... i like it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Yeah that is right, I DID win the Championship for season 1! I pulled it out by winning Nurburgring race. Thanks Metal for linking that up.( I had kinda forgotten) IIIIII ammmm a Ch an mp io nnnnnnn meeeee annnnd myyyyy Ferrraaarrrrriiiii! lol!
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

kkksssh Delta Mike over, we have a bogey attempting to brag about a season victory.

kssh roger roger commencing bombing run (brake zone) XD lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 am

much better pred i like it a lot now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:53 am

has anyone seen the honda hsv race car?
i hope they make a production version, it might be my next ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 am

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
hot shot 330 p4 wrote:
How do you add your series stats to your post.

like this?

its in the Signature, and those of us nit picky enough keep track of all that shiii...stuff lol
the only problem is it doesn't update itself, though i did take a programing class, i might be able to think something up

- go to the profile tab
- under the larger tabs, there is a line that says information, in that line there is a tab that says signature, click on it
- now the stats you want to show, you can find them off the home page.. there are a few links here

Season 1 stats
Season 2 stats

i use an excel spreadsheet, it makes it a hell of a lot easier for me, but than again some people might think thats too extreme, but whatever, lol, i suppose i could make one that has stats for everyone, but idk how i should set it up, nor do i think i have that much free time. lol maybe.... i do have ocd so it might happen, lol

if you want hot shot, i can seen you the excel spreadsheet to you via email

ps. i think this current forum ie carbon fiber black with some red looks dope as !@#! ... i like it

I have that already in my profile but I was asking how you attach it to your post but I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 am

Announcement: Due to the torrential rain currently pouring in Italy the series governing body has decided to postpone this weeks race to the following week. This will effectively push all races back 1 week. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The track is open for testing to any and all who want to get extra test and tune time in.

(After 2 1/2 seasons the series host cannot be present to organize the weeks events. After speaking to a few of the racers it was deemed the most appropriate action was to simply push the race back 1 week)

Thanks all for participation. Let's use this time to try and get some new talent involved while were at it!
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:11 pm

hot shot 330 p4 wrote:
I have that already in my profile but I was asking how you attach it to your post but I figured it out.

lol you figured it out lol

alright take all the credit for it now lol
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 pm

shortly after the downpour lifted in Italy, a Corvette ZR1 with the 2010 ALMS paint scheme was spotted on the track.

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Forza712

we were going to catch up with the driver but were unable to as another strom rolled in, the team packed up and left before we could make it down to the pits to talk with them.
In any extent, we had noticed that the number 63 was the same as the current seasons
driver metal of the Corvette C6 Z06. this brought to question, possibly another car change? but why this late in the season? who knows?
maybe another contract, its barely visible in the photo, but snap into a slim jim can be seen on the back of the car.

but for the most part all of these questions will be answered by next week.

Back to top Go down
PickNick5

PickNick5

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 pm

with all this extra time, the corvette was able to get a finalized paint job this week. what yall think about it??

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Dm21nnn

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Dmvette1n

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Dm31nn

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/picnickz06

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:54 pm

nilla wayfaz wrote:
with all this extra time, the corvette was able to get a finalized paint job this week. what yall think about it??

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Dm21nnn

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Dmvette1n

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Dm31nn

Its a corvette, so its gonna spend a lot of time behind anything with a blue oval on it.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:23 pm

looks sick nilla i like it
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Now let me preface this by saying that I was a former Ford Mustang/Cobra/Saleen owner (ya I have had one of each) and I will tell you each of my cars was pretty heavily modified and Ford simply does NOT make any mustang that can compete with Corvette. It takes a Mustang Tuner to make one that goes like buggers on a desk in a straight line but none make one that really keeps up with a Z06 or even the new GS. Blue oval is not in the mix of true sports cars.
Back to top Go down
PickNick5

PickNick5

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:30 pm

yea chenstrap tell me what blue oval is gonna be in front of a vette... enough said. get that shit out of here.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/picnickz06

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 am

Admin wrote:
Now let me preface this by saying that I was a former Ford Mustang/Cobra/Saleen owner (ya I have had one of each) and I will tell you each of my cars was pretty heavily modified and Ford simply does NOT make any mustang that can compete with Corvette. It takes a Mustang Tuner to make one that goes like buggers on a desk in a straight line but none make one that really keeps up with a Z06 or even the new GS. Blue oval is not in the mix of true sports cars.

im just gonna point out that Ford had made cars that dominate at Le Mans,something i have yet ot see Chevy do. I mean, even Mazda did it. xD.

And i said Blue Oval, never did i mention mustangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:15 am

I think the paint looks good, good job nilla.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 am

lol it doesn't at least i don't have to fix my vette everyday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:57 pm

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
lol it doesn't at least i don't have to fix my vette everyday

At least ford doesnt have 2 get bailed oout by the goverment every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next