Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS

Go down 
+5
PredatorUSMC
-]v[ETA]_-
gdub369
BIMM3RR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Chenstrap wrote:
At least ford doesn't have 2 get bailed oout by the goverment every day.

is that because the government likes chevy/GM, or is that because they think ford sucks?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Chenstrap wrote:

im just gonna point out that Ford had made cars that dominate at Le Mans,something i have yet ot see Chevy do. I mean, even Mazda did it. xD.

And i said Blue Oval, never did i mention mustangs.

Are you kidding chenstrap there buddy?! CHEVY Corvette has dominated at LeMans for umm the last 5 years at least in its class. The ONLY car FORD has made was the Ford GT 40 back in the day. WAYYYYY Back in the day. Other than that car I don't think Ford has done anything in any MAJOR sports car series. Trust me I wish they did, I would follow cause I am a secret mustang guy still.
I am aware of the cars in the Continental Tire Series and I think the Rolex Sports car series, but those are not yet A list series yet.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm

not to spread oil on the fire buuuuuuuuuut sre we only considering endurance racing? Because although ford didn't do so well there apart from the gt40 they did have quite a lot of success in wtcc, btcc and most of all in rally where they are the second most succesful company after lancia.

As for gm being bailed out by the gov and not ford, as far as i know it wasn't government preference but because ford was in much better financial health and didn't ask for government help and therefore received none.

I might sound like a ford guy after that but trust me, i dislike any US car the same, i'd rather have an european car such as a caterham 7 over a vette or a mustang anyday. Although i do have a lil place in my hearth for the dodge viper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 pm

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
Chenstrap wrote:
At least ford doesn't have 2 get bailed oout by the goverment every day.

is that because the government likes chevy/GM, or is that because they think ford sucks?

Its because if GM would of fallen the entire country would have came with. How many peoplewould have been out of jobs?
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 am

Chenstrap wrote:
Its because if GM would of fallen the entire country would have came with. How many peoplewould have been out of jobs?

now look at what you just said chenstrap is the real problem GM? or is it the fact that this countries government is oh idk ... 8 trillion dollars in debt?

and btw chevy is the winningest name in racing so this arguement is OVER!

because even if your FORD is ... First On Race Day, i will make it to the bank with my check and back home before spending it because i wont be Found On Road Dead.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 am

So I don't know how this turned into a Ford vs Chevy thread buuuuuuut anyway.

It's about time to get back to racing and Mugello is the place to be. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I had taken a few days off from Forza. It's now time to get back in the drivers seat and get after it. Gotta make sure the Ferrari and myself show well here since this is one of my test tracks. It helps that the series points leader has been recruited to run F1 and spends less time in his Porsche Sports car. See you guys on the track!
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Well guys, I have bad news. Seems Predator went on a joyride with some other 458 drivers and this is what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm

OUCH! That last one is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 am

Your just a funny guy there Bimmer! NOT! Whats up with the Funeral music in the video? lol

Just on a side note though...The Ferrari will be burning up the track at Mugello though!

I like the new ride Chenstrap the paint on it looks very nice! Great job.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:15 pm

A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC - GT
DWilkerson - GT
KIR BIMMM3R - GT
PLF Spurtle - GT
hot shot 330 p4 - GT
Moi1029 - GT
vV Science Vv - GT
Bansai San - GT

B ROOM
(Host)Zabmo367 - GT
purefatcat - GT
cantuone - GT
RACER530 - GT
Locke - GT
LETHALRAID3N - GT (B room host alternate)
Ball Hawg - GT
o Xan Kriegor o

C ROOM
(Host) Gdub369 - GTC
Basicblaq - GTC
nilla wayfaz - GTC
Wolf4k4smash - GTC
OutrunNAScaR14 - GTC
iTsz B r A d Sz - GTC
Diehard BMW - GTC (B room Stand in host Alternate)
Zealot78 - GTC
RRi Darknighto0

D Room
(Host) UnforgivenClown - GTC
Chenstrap - GTC
x7Vo7VEXISTE7VT - GTC
F Bobby - GTC
cgeorgan - GTC
J0nnyr00k - GTC
xXWe B cluBBINX - GTC
xX Knight Xx - GTC
DoubleRazor1 - GTC

Some rooms have been overbooked. As always we will adjust for no shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 pm

That was a pretty intense race. Falling to 7th place at the beginning i almost clipped bansai's front bumper when passing him, then i could catch up bimmer who graciously helped me pass by driving in the grass (thanks Razz) and i got stuck till lap 25 i think behind cantuone's ferrari. I must say it was pretty hard to pass you cantuone, you took a while to do the mistake i was waiting for. If you hadn't turned wide i don't think icould have been able to pass you as you were faster in the straight away and able to keep the pace in the corners. It was pretty fun to have you as a carrot in front of me Razz (btw, that's what i was trying to say in the lobby after the race, but yeah, i got an accent lol). Definatly an exciting race, i think all in all i had maybe 10-15 lap that were pure hot lap with no one in front of me.

Now sunset peninsula and its huge straight. You'll see that you'll have a chance for revenge there bimmer.
Back to top Go down
cantuone

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 am

yep it was a good race qwerpoiuy u and me just that little mistake on my part got u your moment u where waiting for, and i got a little carried away trying to catch back up to you I downshifted 1 to many gears on one of the turns I don't remember but that hurt my engine to slow me down by a second, after that there was no way in trying to regain my 4th place spot again so good racing to you.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Was a pretty good race, I improved 2 seconds from my qualifying time. I came in last but this is my first race of the year and most likely not my last either. But on the other hand my team mate Itz Brad lead for more than over half of the race. Was extremely fun talking to those guys and it was an all GTC race!! See you next weekend and look for the audis up front Smile
Back to top Go down
OutrunNAScaR14

OutrunNAScaR14

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Im glad you liked it Zed, not bad for first race. Make sure you come back next week too.
Back to top Go down
http://codypuckettracing.info
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 pm

I had a blast listening to the front guys yell around 1% damage to their spoilers and bumpers hahaha
Back to top Go down
PickNick5

PickNick5

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 pm

the vette sucked this weekend but oh well ill see what i can do next sunday. i guess it didnt really help that i went to east carolina over the weekend and got a lil drunk but it was worth it i had a blast lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/picnickz06
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 pm

It was a very hard fought race. I wanted a victory here badly. I made a couple of good aggressive moves early in the race to get the lead and pulled out a bit of a gap while Hot Shot battled with Bimmer and Metal and his Z06 tried to stay close. But once Hot Shot got past Bimmer, and the Z06 of Metal couldn't hold him back, I new he was gonna try to get me. It was definitely a give and take battle for a lot of laps with Hot Shot and I. I was faster through a couple of the corners and the front straight but that lil Lotus was murder on a couple of the corners especially the fast uphill double right hander. For every other car I could pull THEM on that section of corners and HE was pulling me on them. Evil or Very Mad I made a little bobble trying to carry a tad too much speed through those corners and went about a foot too wide on the rumble strip and Hot Shot went underneath me. I was able to repass on the front straight but he got me again in the same place a few laps later. I then had a tranny downshift glitch and got 4% engine damage. I was able to stay pretty close to hot shot and I pitted exactly at the halfway point so I didn't have the engine damage long. I pushed hard and was hoping to get the lead back when Hot Shot pitted but when I saw the distance dwindling because he was in the pit I went a bit wide leading onto the front straight lost just a tic of momentum and speed and Hot Shot came out just barely in front of me. I was going to dive underneath him and force him out but he wisely shut that door and I had to try an outside pass. Didn't work...and from there I stayed withing 100-400 feet most of the race but couldn't get close enough to make any real attempt to pass. All the while I have a Z06 Corvette breathing down my exhaust pipe waiting for me to make any error that cost me more than 1 or 2 seconds. I wanted first. Glad with second considering Metal and his fire breathing Z06 trying to make a run on my Ferrari.

Now on to Sunset Peninsula. I like my chances there but this track can BITE!
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:55 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
It was a very hard fought race.

But once Hot Shot got past Bimmer, and the Z06 of Metal couldn't hold him back, I new he was gonna try to get me.

All the while I have a Z06 Corvette breathing down my exhaust pipe waiting for me to make any error that cost me more than 1 or 2 seconds.

I wanted first. Glad with second considering Metal and his fire breathing Z06 trying to make a run on my Ferrari.

Now on to Sunset Peninsula. I like my chances there but this track can BITE!

umm yes it was a very hard fought race.

my Z06 didn't want to pick a fight with a car faster than i, i learned this during the pre-race at laguna for season 1
i kept my pace until he made his move and i let him by to avoid the both of us slowing eachother down, got to look at the big picture!
study

fire breathing is an understatement.
Twisted Evil

and yes, this track has very minute room for error, especially with the doomed tire wall high speed chicane, enter wrong and you risk not only slowing your lap times down, but clogging up traffic, hitting a wall, or rolling. its a fierce corner that i for one don't like, the risks of that corner are greater than the rewards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah Pred I figured you where going to try to get me coming out of the pits.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 am

Due to the Forza Servers acting up I am not yet able to post the current race winners on the website. So I used pictures from a previous race until the problem is fixed. Website will be updated shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS   RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACE 9 MUGELLO Autodromo Internazionale 40 LAPS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2