Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps

Go down 
+17
TheManNowDog777
ClownNinjaUSMC
Meyervw
Claude Frollo
jpnvr4
PSEUDO 45
Basticular
o351
Luongo27
SSRT DWilkerson
BIMM3RR
Raceboy77
OLDFenderBender
XMan4299
sniper919
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm

The only time a restart shoud occur is on a first race lap major crash. If it gets to lap 3 of racing (lap 4 if you count the outlap) then there are no restarts. A lag is = to engine blown or transmission failure. VOTE OR NO VOTE. If you lag into your own room and finish by yourself then you must send time, replay and hopefully a picture of your TV showing your finish.

A room went rather well after we got through the long delay of the room freezing up and trying to get GOD FOOT into the room. because he was pole and his first race we went the extra mile trying to get him in. No major incidents except for my filp on lap 39. After a light bump with a RUF early giving my Ferrari minor rear damage the car was hard to push and race since the rear end wants to come out more easily and with the new patch it is damn impossible to recover once you start to lose the rear. Sucks but I gotta take my lumps just like everyone else. I will have to pick it up for the rest of the season. A lil more focus and bring it.

NEED C ROOM TIMES

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:20 pm

C room times: basic has them. He confirmed he had them all. I have the replay if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Need both.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Admin wrote:
The only time a restart shoud occur is on a first race lap major crash. If it gets to lap 3 of racing (lap 4 if you count the outlap) then there are no restarts. A lag is = to engine blown or transmission failure. VOTE OR NO VOTE. If you lag into your own room and finish by yourself then you must send time, replay and hopefully a picture of your TV showing your finish.

A room went rather well after we got through the long delay of the room freezing up and trying to get GOD FOOT into the room. because he was pole and his first race we went the extra mile trying to get him in. No major incidents except for my filp on lap 39. After a light bump with a RUF early giving my Ferrari minor rear damage the car was hard to push and race since the rear end wants to come out more easily and with the new patch it is damn impossible to recover once you start to lose the rear. Sucks but I gotta take my lumps just like everyone else. I will have to pick it up for the rest of the season. A lil more focus and bring it.

NEED C ROOM TIMES

I send you the times last night..check your email...I can send it to pm if you want them again

I also send you the replay....
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Admin wrote:

NEED C ROOM TIMES

Which kind of wheel do you have? I have the microsoft forced feedback wheel and it locked up as soon as my front tire touched o351's door and ran my right into a tire wall. Have you ever seen a wheel do that or has anyone? Just making sure that my wheel is not bad! Plus I only had one other incident like that later on with it over correcting because of the patch. At least I did not flip! I have never felt it lock up like that before, so I was just wondering if anyone else knows what it could be.

My guess was with the forced feedback - my wheel hitting the door made the steering lose control.

Adam
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Admin wrote:

NEED C ROOM TIMES

I send you the times last night..check your email...I can send it to pm if you want them again

I also send you the replay....

I've never had a successful email get through to him.... I'd just pm him the info.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Admin wrote:
No major incidents except for my filp on lap 39. After a light bump with a RUF early giving my Ferrari minor rear damage the car was hard to push and race since the rear end wants to come out more easily and with the new patch it is damn impossible to recover once you start to lose the rear. Sucks but I gotta take my lumps just like everyone else. I will have to pick it up for the rest of the season. A lil more focus and bring it.

NEED C ROOM TIMES
you flipped? damn lol but at least you had a better showing than me Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Yeah the wheel locks up now when you bump something enough to upset the car a bit or if your car oversteers and as you correct the wheel goes into a deadzone or lock up or something. I use the Fanatec GT2 wheel with Club sport pedals. I had just solved my problem where the wheel would lose connection to the xbox and now they funk it up with this horribly done wheel patch. FU Turn 10 is how I feel right now. I do hope they fix it though.

I had made a slight tune adjustment right before I qualified and it rewarded me with .4 faster than I had ever run on the track. I was looking forward to learning the tune and gaining a couple positions and giving xx M Rossi xx a run for it. I got early damage on lap 4 as Johnny Dub and I touched as I passed him his front left touched my right rear giving me rear damage of 10%. That damage along with the Turn 10 Patch had every little oversteer become some type of butt puckering critical event that on lap 39 I couldn't recover from. Crying or Very sad

All I can say now is that I will be more determined to get better results. I think I have had better opportunities each race that I let get away from me. Just not driving to my ability right now. BUT, ohhh I will from here forward.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:15 pm

CONGRATULATIONS to Chenstrap and his #50 Pagani Zonda for getting his first win not only of Season 6 but of his career as a Forza Sports Car Series Racer! Congratulations!

Congratulations to Basicblaq for earning the Hard Charger Award 2 pts for coming from 40th on the grid to finish 26th gaining 14 positions. Great run up the field!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:18 pm

The Series points are extremely close...This is certainly the closest they have been after 6 races deep into the season! 5-10 points could cost any racer 5-6 positins or more!

The Team Championship has a close battle going also with RAFT Racing taking the top team honors from Predatory Racing who drops to 3rd while Charlie Sheen Racing moves into second. Climbing fast is Boosted Evolution who now sit in a close fourth. Lamborghini LP-570-4 Gallardo Superleggera, RUF RGT-8, Ferrari 458 Italia, and Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR...4 different manufacturers fighting to prove which is the better team and car!

One more race until we have a mid season holiday break. Who will rise and who will fall during the final race of 2011!?
Back to top Go down
stymer

stymer

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Wow, I can't believe I finished as well as I did seeing that I had 50% rear damage the entire race, and was a whole minute behind everyone else in our lobby. From reading the posts it seems other people obviously had bigger issues. Too bad I missed all the fun in C lobby, lol.

Thought I'd do much better since I ran so well in practice all week, and was the most comfortable I'd ever been with the Diablo since I've gotten a handle on tuning it. But no rear downforce made the fast sections pretty hairy and cost me 1-3 seconds a lap, depending on how sideways I got. I eventually got tired of trying to run my usual speeds and holding on for dear life, and just settled for 1:39s and 1:40s. I'm just glad I kept it pointed in the right direction and didn't wreck anybody.

And I hate to add to the weekly bitch-fest, but can we please try a little harder to get started on time. I think I've been in one race that started before 8:30.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:21 pm

I took great effort to get everyone in the lobby as quickly as possible and thought i did a good job of moving things along. But when the loading screen of death (is this the name of thatit should be if it isnt) that right there adds 20 minutes not even factoring the lagout restarts.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Basticular wrote:
I took great effort to get everyone in the lobby as quickly as possible and thought i did a good job of moving things along. But when the loading screen of death (is this the name of thatit should be if it isnt) that right there adds 20 minutes not even factoring the lagout restarts.

I think there was an issue with loading screen of dealth all night long. I might have to been an issue with T10 cause I don't think all the HOST had bad internet connection. I am starting to wonder if T10 does something with the server after 8pm cause the entire time durning practise there is no issue. On seems to happen at 8pm on Sunday
Back to top Go down
stymer

stymer

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Basticular wrote:

I think there was an issue with loading screen of dealth all night long. I might have to been an issue with T10 cause I don't think all the HOST had bad internet connection. I am starting to wonder if T10 does something with the server after 8pm cause the entire time durning practise there is no issue. On seems to happen at 8pm on Sunday

I've had a theory on that since the game came out, but I might be wrong. The only times I've noticed it was when there was a "stale" lobby, where the lobby sits without anybody ever racing. Seen it in other lobbies(not just FSCS) when there were people just sitting for 20 minutes between races. But yeah, never seen it during practices, when we're steadily restarting races without any waiting around.
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Congrats to Chenstrap on your win.
Congrats to Basicblaq on the hard charger.
Back to top Go down
Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Meyervw wrote:

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:12 am

Claude Frollo wrote:
Meyervw wrote:

Ditto!

Awesome job guys!!
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:42 am

I don't know how Basic got out of this one. Well done though.
Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 GetPhoto
Another. Jeckel I think.
Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 GetPhoto
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 am

Nice ruf
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:18 pm

I ended up crashing into the Audi around lap 6. But I was still able to do better..Not the position I wanted to finish in but it will have to do
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Yep that is Jeckel.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 pm

I don't see a race number on the front of that RUF.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Admin wrote:
I don't see a race number on the front of that RUF.

DAMN! Going to get a penalty/warning from another guys Pic! Ouch, that sucks!
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Lower part of the bumper, driver's side.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Sambinksey wrote:
Lower part of the bumper, driver's side.

Hell yeah, there it is! Really blends in with the paint....maybe try a brighter color to show up more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next