Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:36 am

This sucks if I don't get my wheel back in time! How is everyone else doing as far as practice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:55 pm

sucky, still 2 second or so slower then everyone else if i compare with the leaderboard time. Just out of curiosity though, do you guys use a gamepad or a steering wheel?
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 pm

I use a gamepad...I would like to go for realism and use a steering wheel, but I also like laying down during long races lol.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:24 am

I'll be on after 1pm PST today if anyone is practicing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:20 am

Sooo i did some practice this morning and decided i could try to tune a dodge viper cc to see how good it is (everyone and their mother online use that in s class). 01:47.908 on mugello with s700 specs.

I truely regret choosing the porsche 911 gt2 now lol.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:18 pm

qwerpoiuy wrote:
Sooo i did some practice this morning and decided i could try to tune a dodge viper cc to see how good it is (everyone and their mother online use that in s class). 01:47.908 on mugello with s700 specs.

I truely regret choosing the porsche 911 gt2 now lol.

The sad part is, most people convert it to AWD and don't let the true potential shine through. Before this series I never used the car in online races because I didn't want people to think I had the AWD conversion. I really wish they didn't have those swaps allowed on the Viper...really goes against everything that car stood for. I think next season I choosing my close second choice of car and V10 buddy the Porsche Carrera GT, I was running almost the exact same times as my Comp Coupe.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm

That was one hell of a race guys! Again it was just a serious fight from start to finish for everyone! After watching the replay it is nice to see that there were battles going on everywhere in the field.

Next week on to Road America where speed may have the slight advantage but handling is still very improtant as well as braking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:15 am

Ya it was a good race. Razor was with in sight of me the 1st half of the race until he pitted.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 am

Here are a few shots from the race. Hope you like em.
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Rollingstart
Right at the rolling start
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Mugellowinner-1
Lap 22 for the pass for the lead..we battled as you can see by the slight damage on the viper
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 2ndn3rd
KIRBIMM3R was fast up till he hurt his motor...
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 678
These guys were always within sight of each other
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Leadpack
10 laps in and the battle is close!
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Mugello
One of MANY pass attempts by RRR REd Rotor
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Racinf3scs
3 laps into the race
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Racinfield
Zambo367 & CCB METAL battlin for position 10 laps into the race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Would have liked to do that race, not that i would have been any comepetive but its a nice smooth track. I was called by a girl to go sleep at her house though and it was kinda hard to refuse Razz.

Anyway, with the lag i had it would have been a pain in the ass both for you and me. While you were seeing a flying porsche iwas seeing everyone else fly lol. Not easy to pass someone cleanly with these conditions.

Can't wait for road america though, the speed of my car should do good there =).
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm

It was crazy how intense that battle/race was!!! My hands were numb from gripping the controller so hard, my eyes were bloodshot from not blinking, and I had a mental lapse during the entire race...it was like twilight zone lol. Would have made good tv for someone to spectate though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Im just glad this race is over. One of my lest favorite tracks. But it was a fun race non the less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2