Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

30 laps Le Mans amature race

Go down 
+12
Admin/PredatorUSMC
ClownNinjaUSMC
OLDFenderBender
Basicblaq
Peader24
blackhawk s61
IACS VDub
oddball7000
sniper919
RR Rowdy Burns
THF dvsSublime
o351
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
o351

o351

30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:05 am

aka ROWDY wrote:
THIS WAS A DISASTER FROM THE START!!!!!!! everyone wants to win this race on the FIRST lap!!! People need to understand that you cant go FOUR WIDE from the drop of he green flag. Give and Take is what this is about. ITS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Very unfortunate that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil YOUR RACE WAS A DISASTER Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil There was a reason why I had put all the FSCS drivers in one room.(mistake I guess). While I took the room with all the rookies. Its funny to think that you guys were worried about the rookies ruining the race for you and the only incident in lobby 2 was some rubbing between 2 racers on lap 20.

***EDIT***
My whole point to my scathe was, restarts were available, there were empty slots in room 2, and if 1 racer had substantial lag issues, there were ways to get around these problems rather the wearing your emotions on your sleeve for all to see. Or in this point for any new racer to read that from your perspective "THIS WAS A DISASTER FROM THE START!"

Last edited by o351 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:13 am

handh40 wrote:
there was some bumping and rubbing but it was fair and everyone did their part to make it a great race! awesome
sorry handh40 it was my folt i hit you, i missjugded my cars dimentions
Back to top Go down
handh40

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:39 am

blackhawk s61 wrote:
handh40 wrote:
there was some bumping and rubbing but it was fair and everyone did their part to make it a great race! awesome
sorry handh40 it was my folt i hit you, i missjugded my cars dimentions

its all good! i had a blast racing this type of race for the first time. at one point there we had a great race for 3rd position. definitely worth staying up til 1am for
Back to top Go down
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:44 am

it was a great battle for 3rd and a great race over all and it was worth staying up to 6am
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 am

o351 wrote:
aka ROWDY wrote:
THIS WAS A DISASTER FROM THE START!!!!!!! everyone wants to win this race on the FIRST lap!!! People need to understand that you cant go FOUR WIDE from the drop of he green flag. Give and Take is what this is about. ITS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Very unfortunate that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil YOUR RACE WAS A DISASTER Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil There was a reason why I had put all the FSCS drivers in one room.(mistake I guess). While I took the room with all the rookies. Its funny to think that you guys were worried about the rookies ruining the race for you and the only incident in lobby 2 was some rubbing between 2 racers on lap 20.

***EDIT***
My whole point to my scathe was, restarts were available, there were empty slots in room 2, and if 1 racer had substantial lag issues, there were ways to get around these problems rather the wearing your emotions on your sleeve for all to see. Or in this point for any new racer to read that from your perspective "THIS WAS A DISASTER FROM THE START!"

I said nothing about being worried about "rookies" racing around me. i have no problem racing around veterans. I have no problem racing around anyone. Yes my race was a disaster but you have to understand my frustration. I was taken out of the race on lap 2, no chance for a restart because of the "no restart after lap 1" rule which i completely agreed with and the series was well constructed. $h!t happens i guess. my comment was made just after i was taken out and i apologize for the frustration that i displayed publicly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Peader24

Peader24

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 am

well iraceaquad and myself were very unprepared! We both just bought the car at 9:30pm slapped a 5 min tune and a 5 min livery on it hahahha... and it showed in the race to say the least. Next race cant come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm

I'm finally catching up on everything here. Thanks o351 for the great opportunity to run in this. It was a blast! Even though I started in the back and had to avoid a few wrecks on my way to the front, I had a great race. Congrats to sniper on the victory. I wish I could have started at the front, we would have had an incredible battle for the win. I ended up16 sec back when I finally got second place and stayed that distance until I hit a d@mn twinky. But then I help exactly 30 sec. That would have been a great 20 lap battled had I started up there with you. Next week should be great. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Video of the near miss on lap one! That lag spike almost took me out! Had to pit and went to last place because of a missed shift right after the pass but I pushed hard and fought my way back up to 3rd over all! Great racing fellas! Thanks O351 for putting on a great event.

Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm

30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Y2SMW6l3Vto
Tried to upload image...no luck Sad
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

So this race was a lot of fun but when are we doing this at the ring? I'm looking forward to that...
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:07 pm

The race at the ring is coming up SOON, you gonna RACE it?!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:21 pm

I am gonna try to make that one. I got so tied up in this series that I stopped enjoying it and started getting way to serious. I had to take a break from it. Its not worth doing it if I'm not longer doing it for fun. But the ring is always fun so I will most definitely be running there.
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: 50 laps Road America   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Our second race is quickly approaching. 50 LAPS ROAD AMERICA Saturday June 30th 7pm pst.

I look forward to seeing everyone then and remember, NO Car changes. You must run the same car thought the series.

New registrations are open again so if you know a driver who want's to run send him our way .
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: Road America results   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 am

Road America had 16 drivers turn out for a epic battle at this historic track in Elkhart Lake, USA.

1st Nate024 1h:46.25 1600msp

2nd oldfenderbender 1h:46.37 Starbucks giftcard

3rdSniper919 1h:47.55 Subway gift card

4th THFdvsSublime 1h:48.33

5th Peader24 1h:48.39

6th Iraceaquad 1h:49.11

7th Sambinksy 1h:49.24

8th o351 2h:02.34

9th mkth x troy 2h:20.38

10th thru 16th DNF

Back to top Go down
IACS VDub

IACS VDub

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:13 pm

The Fords were fast last night, guess NAT/lag problems just wouldn't let them be. Sad

All in all, it was a good race for the 18 laps I was in it! We had a group of 4 or 5 guys racing together at one point. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Sorry I had to miss this one. I like that track and I bet it was a good race. Guess I'll see everyone at the next one.
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 am

I am out of the race on the 7th. I am running a tough mudder and will not be back in time. Have a great race guys!
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 am

Sambinksey wrote:
I am out of the race on the 7th. I am running a tough mudder and will not be back in time. Have a great race guys!

I will not be there as well that week. I will be on vacation. Tough mudder is hardcore man. Good luck sam
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:07 am

Since this race falls when so many are on vacation and out of town with family, why don't we run it next weekend? Just hold off a week so everyone can run?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 am

Sambinksey wrote:

I am probably running the Tough Mudder here in Vegas. I got challenged by a friend of mine who was in the Army 101 so I gotta shut him up. It's in October I think. I started training for it last month.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Sambinksey wrote:

I am probably running the Tough Mudder here in Vegas. I got challenged by a friend of mine who was in the Army 101 so I gotta shut him up. It's in October I think. I started training for it last month.

I will tell ya one fat boy that won't be doing tough mudder, this guy. Lol
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:21 pm

aka ROWDY wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Sambinksey wrote:

I will tell ya one fat boy that won't be doing tough mudder, this guy. Lol

Train? Who trains? I am a Marine, that is all the training I need!
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: Laguna Seca   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:26 am

With a week off from FSCS, I would also like to take a break from any racing. Laguna Seca will be held JULY 21 7pm pst. See you all then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 laps Le Mans amature race   30 laps Le Mans amature race - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 laps Le Mans amature race
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3