Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Go down 
+25
Maxximilllion
QlutchElectro
Blahzay xxl
The LSA
Kannibal Fish
DaB1GKahuna 007
killerz2801
lukemad9999
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
Basicblaq
Warpig2011
Dr PiiHB
jpnvr4
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
OLDFenderBender
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
No1 Tommy Smurf
SaintedPlacebo4
Basticular
Kamikaze1414
ClownNinjaUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
Thanks sainted. I'm just trying to keep up

im sure you will be challenging everyone in no time at all
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:31 pm

It will be awhile. I was over 2 seconds a lap slower than the winner last sunday at Indi. Not good. Happy to get a few extra points for the car. Had issues with the front tires getting too hot (210-220). Can't expect anything less when you have a full size car with 245's up front lol.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Oh is that the DLC holden? if it isnt i might be able to play with the tune a bit and send you over something.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 pm

I appriciate the offer sainted, I really do....but, I want to do this on my own for now. If I end up getting a teammate latter than cool, but that would be the only reason. Honestly not trying to be a jerk or anything.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:33 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
I appriciate the offer sainted, I really do....but, I want to do this on my own for now. If I end up getting a teammate latter than cool, but that would be the only reason. Honestly not trying to be a jerk or anything.

Lol nah im just offering. nice to see something besides an Aston though so make it fast man lol.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm working on it. Even practiced with momoney last night. So the lack of effort isn't the problem lol
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:35 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
glroca wrote:
The cheating needs to be checked on. Not with every driver. Only a select few.

isn't that what the probation period for?

but congrats on achieving 2nd place even with a lag out very impressive

Thanks and yes but probation only does so much. A driver can keep doing it. Yes the penalty will get worse but it has been going on for a while and people are now getting damage because of it. But this is just how i look at it not trying to start a fight.
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Just an FYI guys. Because FORZA calls it a clean lap as far as the 'dirty' lap time is concerned has no affect on the actual rules of racing as far as cutting a corner. If all four tires leave the racing surface then the corner is cut. As per the rule it's fairly simple...1 time ok no problem. 2 times in a row same corner warning. 3 times in a row penalty. 2 corners the same lap warning. 3 corners cut the same lap penalty. And clearly doing it more times than not but just not quite doing it frequent as the rules state can still be penalized. Cutting a corner is a Black Flag offence in racing. Exceptions are if you must cut a corner to avoid an incident only.

Just a warning but Road Atlanta kink between turns 2 and 3 just before the downhill esses is a corner to watch your line on. My officials and I will be.

EDIT IN: Also, If a racer is taking advantage of waiting until after the replay to 'drive dirty' I will hear what racers have to say. PM me what your complaint is about a driver. If enough people confirm it it will get handled appropriately. ALSO Arguing your case about a penalty received on the forums is not acceptable. If you have issue then PM your concerns to me and we will discuss them. I will say that each penalty is seriously considered before being handed out. Replay is slowed down to make sure. In the case of severe penalties the same moments may be watched 10-15 times before a conclusion is made. The replays are on my storefront for public viewing so that any penalizable offence can be seen by all and any including the racer who is penalized.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Just an FYI guys. Because FORZA calls it a clean lap as far as the 'dirty' lap time is concerned has no affect on the actual rules of racing as far as cutting a corner. If all four tires leave the racing surface then the corner is cut. As per the rule it's fairly simple...1 time ok no problem. 2 times in a row same corner warning. 3 times in a row penalty. 2 corners the same lap warning. 3 corners cut the same lap penalty. And clearly doing it more times than not but just not quite doing it frequent as the rules state can still be penalized. Cutting a corner is a Black Flag offence in racing. Exceptions are if you must cut a corner to avoid an incident only.

Just a warning but Road Atlanta kink between turns 2 and 3 just before the downhill esses is a corner to watch your line on. My officials and I will be.

EDIT IN: Also, If a racer is taking advantage of waiting until after the replay to 'drive dirty' I will hear what racers have to say. PM me what your complaint is about a driver. If enough people confirm it it will get handled appropriately. ALSO Arguing your case about a penalty received on the forums is not acceptable. If you have issue then PM your concerns to me and we will discuss them. I will say that each penalty is seriously considered before being handed out. Replay is slowed down to make sure. In the case of severe penalties the same moments may be watched 10-15 times before a conclusion is made. The replays are on my storefront for public viewing so that any penalizable offence can be seen by all and any including the racer who is penalized.
Please get back to me pred i have sent you a pm please get back to me thank you
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:07 pm

The reason racers are doing a "TEST SESSION" once they sign up is part of the new admission procedure. HERES THE LINK CHECK IT OUT

Series Veterans can participate in this also. However it is mandatory for any new entrant. And will be Mandatory at the beginning of the season for any racer who does not remain in the same car as a previous season.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:51 am

On the topic of corner cutting, I just wanted to make sure of one thing before the Atlanta race: Do the painted rumble strips around the track count as the racing surface? I'm thinking particularly about the exit of turn 5 at Road Atlanta. At the exit of that turn are some painted rumble strips more than a car width wide, meaning you can put all four of your tires on the rumble strips at once. I just want to make sure that we are allowed to put all four of our tires on that painted surface. In Forza, I don't think it's any faster than keeping at least two wheels on the asphalt there, so I don't plan on doing it too much, but if I get into 5 a little hot, I prefer using the full width of that rumble strip to lifting.

P.S. I'm also assuming that the square patch of concrete on the inside of the rumble strip at the apex of turn 3 (the turn that crests the hill before the esses) is in fact NOT part of the racing surface, meaning that the car's outside (left side) tires cannot be any farther in (to the right) than the rumble strips at the apex of 3.

P.S.S. I guess that turn 3 is actually just like the last turn on the road course section of Indy, where there is a square concrete patch on the inside of the apex rumble strips. Just wanted to make sure that these square sections of pavement, on the inside of apex curbs, are NOT official racing surface.

Last edited by bigdutyDMomoney on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : emphasis added to the NOT)
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:09 am

Too many questions money lol jk. I have been wondering the same thing. Good job in practice last night man. Got to figure out how to catch that VW on steroids. scratch
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:33 am

Lol, it started off as "one thing" and I kept thinking of more.

But yeah, thanks. It helps that this has always been my favorite "regular length" track, so I used to run probably 30% of my races here before I started this series. You were doing well too, and I'm sure you'll find even more speed before the race.

Unfortunately I do have one more question about turn 5. On my first post, I forgot that in order to use the full width of that rumble strip at the exit of turn 5, you also have to put all 4 wheels across the white line, but still on the pavement, on what is actually the turn-off for the real-life "really-short" course at Road Atlanta. (which only uses turns 6 and 7 of the full course) This section of pavement which I am asking about using is between the first, wide rumble strip and the second, "normal width" rumble strip, both at the exit of turn 5.

It seems strange to be asking about "cutting" on the outside of a corner, but I just want to be sure it is OK, as I am quite prone to putting all 4 wheels across that white line on the outside of that turn. Again, it only seems to slow me down, compared to staying on the track, and I've certainly never come even close to my best lap time doing it. It's just a bad habit of mine that I'd rather not worry about if everyone considers it to be fair-game, and if it won't incur me any penalties.

The reason I like using that rumble strip and the extra pavement on the outside of the white line is simply that I was always taught that it was the proper line in real life, at least when driving a much lower horsepower car. IRL, all 3 of the cars I ever drove at Atlanta could carry much more speed through 5 by using that extra pavement, as the curbing seemed much less disruptive, in that particular spot, than it does in the game.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 am

I just wanna say I take my corner cutting warning with pride, because although not intentional aka meaning done on purpose, I know for a fact I cut a few corners...my bad. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:11 pm

As long as you have 2 tires on the track your okay. Im not sure with the rumble strips, but i would try to not have all 4 tires on them just in case. I would PM Pred just to do sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

FINAL Indianapolis Grand Prix Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for another strong win in the #77 Ferrari F50 of Alpha Racing International.

GS - Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in the #96 Aston Martin DBS of RPM Racing.

ST- Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in his #77 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by BasicBlaq in the #00 Ascari KZ1R for Charging through the field from 18th to finish 8th gaining 10 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by killerz2801 {R} in the #233 Holden HSV GTS for Charging from 11th in the field to finish 7th gaining 4 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by SaintedPlacebo4 in the #3 Honda S2000 RWD for Charging from 24th in the field to finish 10th gaining a Hard Charging 14 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

ox FASTLANE xo - Warning Cutting corners

retrodward - Warning Cutting corners

RAFT h4yes01 - Warning Cutting corners / Livery Infraction No Series logo on rear of car

BooTz 2 Ass3zZ {R} - Penalty of 30 (x2) = 60 seconds and 5 points imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly, excessively nearly every lap breaking rule 6.4. Considered Step 2 Rule 7.2 the corner cutting was so severe and contsant!

RMSpear2698 {R} - Penalty of 30 (x2) = 60 seconds and 5 points imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly, excessively nearly every lap breaking rule 6.4. Considered Step 2 Rule 7.2 the corner cutting was so severe and constant!

Lap 6 Turn 13 - XMan4299 catches the slow cement exiting the turn & RMSpear2698 {R} who is directly behind him has nowhere to go and RMSpear2698 {R} hits the #83 Scion FR-S RWD fairly hard causing significant damage. Racing Incident.

GS

SkiNl3Y - Penalty of 30 seconds imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly and several times breaking rule 6.4.

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN - Warning Cutting corners

Lap 6 Turn 6 - SkiNl3Y and Hiredgun308 have a light contact that causes Hiredgun308 to spin. Race Incident.

Lap 6 Turn 1 -DaB1GKahuna 007 rear ends Chaos II causing slight damage. Warning Imposed.

GT

Blakeystar - Creates Contact with Kannibal Fish {R} before the race begins by anticipating the start and rear ending the Dodge Viper causing significant damage. Penalty 5 points. Cannot use drive thru pet penalty of 30 seconds due to lap 13 DNF

Blakeystar - Lap 7 after not making any attempt to avoid a damaged car on the front straight causing a major incident by running into him at over 120mph. Avoidable Contact. - Penalty warning please pay attention this was simple to avoid by paying attention to what is in front of your car especially on a long straight!

Message to Blakeystar - After further review of several replays the replays one of which showed your incident one way on the first replay I viewed and the other two replays were clearly different. You did hit the lambo on all 3 replays. You did come to a complete stop at 9:38.xxx on lap 7 in all three, You did sit there until 9:43.xxx on all three replays, You did then accelerate and continue on to race at 9:44.xxx on all three replays. However only one replay showed that you pulled out directly in front of traffic. The other two show you waited until the car passed then continued back on to race for 6 more laps. THERE IS NO BAN and apologies from the series.

I do hope this does send a message though that intentionally created incidents and contact will be handled swiftly and severely here in The Forza Sports Car Series.

Blakeystar - - Warning Corner Cutting.

jeckel4438 - Warning . Causes a poor race start not in single file, Completely takes out track markers prior to racing conditions

BLAHZAY xxl - Penalty of 30 seconds imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly and several times breaking rule 6.4.

Warpig2012 - Penalty of 5 points imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly and several times breaking rule 6.4.

hannibaljazz 98 - Penalty of 30 seconds imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly and several times breaking rule 6.4.

DTM Sn1p3r {R} - Warning Corner Cutting.

KikRox268 - Warning Corner Cutting.

THF dvsSublime - Warning Corner Cutting.

retrodward - Warning Corner Cutting.

Lap 6 Turn 1 - Sambinksey rear ends THF dvsSublime causing significant damage then Sambinksey retires from the race. Penalty -5 Points.

Lap 6 Turn 1 - Light contact between Warpig2012, retrodward & hannibaljazz 98. Race Incident.

Lap 6 Turn 3 retroward while being closely raced eases off the gas momentarily catching Warpig2012 off guard and thus creating light contact. No Penalty. Race Incident

Results are up Indianapolis Grand Prix >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up updated today.

Team Points Updated soon.

Top 3 has NOT been Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UPCOMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures updated

[size=240]Replays Loaded to my storefront[/size]
ST A Room
GS/GT A Room
GS/GT B Room
GS/GT C Room

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: (ST) Kamikaze1414 #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD {Contact}
1 Races Left: (GS) Tachyon Racing {R} #99 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) {Contact}
2 Races Left (GS) SkiNl3Y #19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) BLAHZAY xxl {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) Warpig2012 {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) hannibaljazz 98 {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (ST) BooTz 2 Ass3zZ {R} {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (ST) RMSpear2698 {R} {Corner Cutting}

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 pm

When am I eligible to be on the spotters guide? Just courious. And when is the paint shop going to be up and running again?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:40 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
When am I eligible to be on the spotters guide? Just courious. And when is the paint shop going to be up and running again?
You can submit a picture of your car to be placed on the spotters guide at anytime. the helmet is submitted/earned after 10 races with the series although i remember the Sebring SHort Test Track section says something about advanced attainment of the helmet.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:47 pm

killerz2801 wrote:

On the paint shop front 3S Designs are taking orders down currently (I have put an order down with them for a design), i.e. you will be put on a waiting list to get your design done (but check with 3S about getting your design done)
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Who do I send the pic to? And I already have an order in with 3ds but just wondered if anyone else knew the time line or anything. Not a big issue with the livery yet
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:03 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
Who do I send the pic to? And I already have an order in with 3ds but just wondered if anyone else knew the time line or anything. Not a big issue with the livery yet

There is a thread in the forums that you can post it under, in the liveries section. Or you can just PM it to Pred.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 pm

killerz2801 wrote:

When you post a picture in the spotters guide thread. https://forzascs.forumotion.net/t913p150-season-9-livery-post
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 pm

glroca wrote:
As long as you have 2 tires on the track your okay. Im not sure with the rumble strips, but i would try to not have all 4 tires on them just in case. I would PM Pred just to do sure.

Thanks, but I do understand you have to keep 2 tires on the track. It's just at this particular track, it seems ambiguous if certain parts of pavement are "the track" or not. The most important question to me is whether tires on the rumble strips count as tires on the track or not. I would never intentionally put all 4 wheels in the grass to gain an advantage, but IMHO putting two in the grass and two on the rumble strips at turn 3 just seems like a perfect apex, not cheating.

Other than that, I'm just wondering if all the painted lines will be enforced as edges of the track. To my way of thinking, at this particular track, any paved surface, rumble strip or asphalt is all part of the track, regardless of the painted lines. In other words, the "racing surface" is everywhere but the grass. I'm just saying that IRL, this particular track has lots of pavement that regularly gets used as "part of the track," even though it requires crossing over some of the painted lines, which would seem to indicate the edge of the track. It's fine with me if this series enforces all the painted lines as edges of the track, I'd just like to know before the race, so I don't use that forbidden pavement, like I would IRL, and unwittingly earn myself some penalties.

Also, as a side note, I was wrong about there being a patch of square concrete on the inside of turn 3 in the game. I always assumed they would have put it there, since it's not a bad representation of the track except for that turn. But yeah, in Forza, there's nothing there but grass. I think they straightened turn 3 out too much for it to make sense to have a square patch there anymore.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Also, I watched the video from Atlanta from season 6, and from what I could tell, it looked like two tires in the grass and two on the rumble strips was fine in turn 3. But I just wanted to make sure that this was in fact the official stance on it before I did it myself. However, I never saw anyone use the full width of the rumble strips at the exit of 5, so I really have no idea about that spot.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:38 pm

I was wondering what u meant about turn 3. Looked at it during lunch and didn't see it. But there is a lil concrete patch in turn 1. Figured that is what u meant. I doubt using the rumble strips will be "off track" as long as u stay off the grass. Reading about the actual track they recommend touching parts of the rumble strip at certain turns ( as u probably already know). Same with the painted lines. Some of them are used as reference points for the left or right side of the car(I.e. coming out if turn one and setting up for two and three). So... I believe it shouldn't be "off track". Main thing is not allowing people to just cut from turn 2 to turn 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next