Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Go down 
+25
Maxximilllion
QlutchElectro
Blahzay xxl
The LSA
Kannibal Fish
DaB1GKahuna 007
killerz2801
lukemad9999
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
Basicblaq
Warpig2011
Dr PiiHB
jpnvr4
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
OLDFenderBender
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
No1 Tommy Smurf
SaintedPlacebo4
Basticular
Kamikaze1414
ClownNinjaUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
killerz2801

killerz2801

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Well if that allowed. I'll gain a lot more time lol.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 pm

bigdutyDMomoney wrote:
Also, I watched the video from Atlanta from season 6, and from what I could tell, it looked like two tires in the grass and two on the rumble strips was fine in turn 3. But I just wanted to make sure that this was in fact the official stance on it before I did it myself. However, I never saw anyone use the full width of the rumble strips at the exit of 5, so I really have no idea about that spot.

i think you are getting at what you see at say, Road America, when on the exits they use *all* of the red/yellow rumble strip. Hmm forza is weird because at Tsukuba where the IRL racing line exiting the last turn takes you way out of the lines and onto the rumble it doesnt count it as dirty as the game knows its the real life racing line. but at road america is counts it against you even though that is the exit that you see from GS classed cars in Grand-am. Another example is that at Sebring certain classes swing out wide before the Ulman straight and cut back in, dirty in forza. A real life example of this was at Lemans, a few years back they said that the drivers had to at all times respect the lines around the chicanes on the straight. They ended up switching their decision back ot the way it was before, that you can properly apex regardless of the lines. It comes down to if pred wants to go by the painted lines or the racing lines you see irl. it seems by the rules "two wheels on the surface" that the implied surface is the asphalt. However yes irl there are several tracks and where the rumble is considered part of the racing surface.
Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7