Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway

Go down 
+22
bigdutyDMomoney
Matthnt
Maxximilllion
Blahzay xxl
R3troD
Kannibal Fish
DaB1GKahuna 007
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Hiredgun308
Peader24
Basicblaq
Dr PiiHB
monette92
killerz2801
No1 Tommy Smurf
The LSA
Ezt Gambit
SaintedPlacebo4
Raceboy77
Basticular
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:12 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
Wish I had boost Crying or Very sad

You got A big Chevy V8 you don't need boost. lol That lil fo banga, the rumble from the V8 might just flip that lil lotus if your around!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:15 pm

If not, I can always pull up beside and rev mine!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 pm

You might want to try the centrifugal on the vette. It can be nasty with that thing it. Then you will be boosted too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:30 pm

It was a joke guys. Might try the supercharger at a later date if I get a PI change. And it's a small block Chevy pred. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:36 pm

It is a small block but preds right. It is a big V8. A big small block if you will.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
The lotus Exige is a redonkulous car. However this is why we have the PI system and im not too worried about it. If i remember correctly Bmeazy and Chaos ran the Opel and that is fairly close to the Lotus (same chassis?) It will stir the pot though, at least i hope.

Obviously you guys weren't here for season 7...there was a big argument on getting the Lotus Exige Banned in the wrong hands it would pretty much dominate most tracks...But I don't know how well that team drive but I guess we will see..But you can't say you were not warned LOL

I got on the site just as that died down, heard alot about it. however they arent a 635 car (or at least they werent last season) they were a 618 car (or something low like that)
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about it sainted. Traffic is traffic reguardless if its a Honda civic or a Lamborghini.

Basically the only thing I'm worried about are aston martins, Porshe's, and cts-v's.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:59 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
The lotus Exige is a redonkulous car. However this is why we have the PI system and im not too worried about it. If i remember correctly Bmeazy and Chaos ran the Opel and that is fairly close to the Lotus (same chassis?) It will stir the pot though, at least i hope.

Obviously you guys weren't here for season 7...there was a big argument on getting the Lotus Exige Banned in the wrong hands it would pretty much dominate most tracks...But I don't know how well that team drive but I guess we will see..But you can't say you were not warned LOL

I got on the site just as that died down, heard allot about it. however they aren't a 635 car (or at least they werent last season) they were a 618 car (or something low like that)
i wasn't saying boost i was saying boost beef... plus the driver of that car sainted was as fast as bimmer that's why it was that low
there are two so called "CHEATER" cars... the vantage and the lotus both have the potential to dominate
RPM get my respect cuz they went with a mildly tough car but the caddy.....
"well that's a different story alltogefer!!!"....anyone know the movie?
if you build it they will come said the naked Indian
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Based off of the latter quote I will say field of dreams. One of my favorite movies of all time.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

there are two so called "CHEATER" cars... the vantage and the lotus both have the potential to dominate

how is the V12 Vantage a cheater car, its granted an extremely good all rounder but there are cars that can match it in overall performance (I admit I am no way maximising the cars potential, but Matt did not dominate in the V12 Vantage last season), but the exige i agree with you with that car when in the right hands is unstoppable I remember it used to out break, out corner and out get up to high top speeds on most tracks because of its exit speeds and acceleration only on really long straights the Aston would gain on it.

but as I said in the right hands, we will have to wait and see on how the exiges do next race.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

In the right hands any car is dangerous. Raceboy ran a full second faster than I did last night at sunset after building and tuning the caddy in about 5 min. So any car can beat any other car. In this series it mainly comes down to skill if cars are around the same pi.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:23 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
]
plus the driver of that car sainted was as fast as bimmer that's why it was that low

i'm sorry but i laughed kind of hard at this
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

how is the V12 Vantage a cheater car, its granted an extremely good all rounder but there are cars that can match it in overall performance (I admit I am no way maximising the cars potential, but Matt did not dominate in the V12 Vantage last season), but the exige i agree with you with that car when in the right hands is unstoppable I remember it used to out break, out corner and out get up to high top speeds on most tracks because of its exit speeds and acceleration only on really long straights the Aston would gain on it.

but as I said in the right hands, we will have to wait and see on how the exiges do next race.
....ohh tommy my silly defensive friend....MATT AND HIRED were two and three in points ahead of gambit behind the kitty....try as you might we have all driving that car and know the ease of its driving at 635 pi i beat my caddy at sebring... you picking up what im putting down clown?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:55 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

....ohh tommy my silly defensive friend....MATT AND HIRED were two and three in points ahead of gambit behind the kitty....try as you might we have all driving that car and know the ease of its driving at 635 pi i beat my caddy at sebring... you picking up what im putting down clown?
WeRd
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 pm

i have hypothesized that the lotus beats the PI system bc its power to weight is so low that it breaks the system. while the aston beats the pi system bc of its low braking rating. I would guess that each of those bars has a 0-X (X being some number that we do not know, not "X PI") value where each value carries certain weight in the equation. Top Speed, Handling, Breaking being the highest. With Launch and Acceleration carrying less. Add in the power to weight ratio some where in that equation and youll pop out some where some how the car's PI. It would explain low class muscle cars that have no handling, no breaking, and no top speed (4 gears bc its a muscle car) to have such a low PI with huge horse power crammed into it. It would also explain how after 999 the game designers recognize that the number could go beyond 1000, but instead say X. Perhaps some XPI cars are 1001 versus 1075, i am sure one is more dominant than another. The same principle applies to the other "cheater" cars. They simple have some stat that is lacking that allows for the equation to be tipped in a favorable way (lower end number) while not really reducing the performance in practical use. The top speed lacking in the lotus allows for it to "cheat" the pi equation and keep it below its "practical PI" by 15 or so points. When in all reality the cars practical use would give it a "P"PI of say 650 when it shows up at 635. although this is mostly guess work as i do not want to use math to reverse engineer the equation that determines what a car's PI is. (an example of such would be the way people figured out all the equations behind pokemon games and yes it is scary)

Thinking some more, another factor is the FWD, RWD, AWD. That has some wort of value, however i noticed that the more PI the car has the more PI is added/lost when AWD is changed. So it must be directly affected by one of the stats of the car that is measurable. If i get around to it i will test this further bc i want to know myself lol.

****THIS IS ABOUT TURN 10's CODING ON HOW EACH CAR GETS A PI NUMBER. THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH PREDATOR'S P.I.R SYSTEM****

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: ....speech less   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:45 pm

.......sainted................NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:46 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
.......sainted................NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

are you using sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:
not 1 but 2 lotus's in the field. Should help stir the pot. Just happy to hear that more drivers are entering the GS series. More people to see that I have the ISMA sticker on my rear bumper lol.

if you think the Aston's were hard to beat wait to you race again the lotus. You might not be so happy to see them in the GS series. If in the right drivers hands they will dominate most of the tracks.

In season 7 that was my team that ran the Exige, and just throwing it out there. DesertDuck was basically manhandling most of the field with the Exige at its base P.I for the most part, and SoulHarvest was running pretty quick as well. I also did very well in the car for the races that I made. Due to scheduling and personal stuff our team didn't quite finish the season as a whole but SoulHarvest did win Rookie of the Season for season 7 and I'm sure Duck could've brought home the championship that season if everything would have gone as planned. I don't race GS so I don't know the magnitude of talent of the drivers in that class but I do agree with Basic, those Lotus' will be a handful.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:53 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

are you using sarcasm?
dude not at all just suprised very well put!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Infineon Raceway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GS/GT A Room
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Ezt Gambit for the win in the #266  Pagani Zonda C12 of Carbonetic Racing.

GS - Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in the #96 Aston Martin DBS of RPM Racing.

ST- Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in his #77 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by CitizenS0ldier3 {R} in the #56 Ferrari F50
for Charging through the field from 13th to finish 8th gaining a hard charging 5 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by killerz2801 {R} in the #233 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport for Charging from 7th in the field to finish 3th gaining 4 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Peader24 in the #199 Honda S2000 RWD
for Charging from 17th in the field to finish 5th gaining a Hard Charging 12 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

Ezt Gambit: Lap 1 Turn 2 - makes a mistake and as he overcorrects he cuts in front of Hiredgun308 initiating contact. This contact results in EZT Gambit going off track to the right of turn 2. EZT Gambit does not make an attempt to slow down so that the field which has just begun the race can safely go by. He stays on the gas and shoots directly back into race traffic and an acute angle nearly hitting 2 other races. WARNING This could have been very bad for many racers. If you go off track your return to the track must not impede or endanger other racers.

jpnVR4: Lap 1 Turn 2: Under braking hits AAR GTDon {R} causing significant damage and loss of control. Avoidable Contact. Penalty 30 Seconds and 2 Race Probation.

Ezt Gambit: Lap 2 Turn 11 - Makes an attempt to dive underneath SVT No Brakes as the two enter the hairpin. EZT Gambit who came from a few car lengths back was not able to slow his car adequately and thus drifted out causing avoidable contact and damage to SVT No brakes. Penalty 30 Seconds and 2 Race Probation.

RMSpear2698 {R}: Lap 1 Turn 3A - Under braking clips the right rear of KikRox268 causing significant damage and loss of control. Penalty 30 Seconds and 2 Race Probation

SaintedPlacebo4 & AAR GTDon {R}: Both racers had several contacts with one another. Both at fault for some others one or the other caused the contact. This was several race incidents that mostly could have been avoided but was more or less two racers not giving the other an inch. This was nearly penalizable to both racers. Warning. Please race cleaner among yourselves

GS

Hiredgun308: Lap 2 Turn 3 - Hiredgun308 does not brake adequately into the turn and contacts the #23 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) of bigdutyDMomoney {R} causing significant damage and loss of control. Penalty 30 seconds and 2 Race Probation

No1 Tommy Smurf: Lap 10 Turn 11: No1 Tommy Smurf has avoidable contact with SaintedPlacebo4 causing significant damage and loss of control. The contact was avoidable. Penalty 30 seconds and 2 Race Probation

GT

The LSA: Lap 3 Turn 6 - Makes an attempt to take the inside line from PredatorUSMC on the sweeping downhill left hander and is not able to hold the inside and his Corvette drift out creating avoidable contact with the #54 Ferrari that causes significant damage and loss of control. Penalty 30 seconds and 2 Race Probation

Results are up Infineon Raceway >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points Updated.

Top 3 Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures NOT updated

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: (ST) Kamikaze1414 #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD {Contact}
1 Races Left (GS) SkiNl3Y #19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) BLAHZAY xxl {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) Warpig2012 {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (ST) EZT Gambit {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (ST) jpnVR4 {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (ST) RMSpear2698 {R} {Avoidable Contact)
2 Races Left (GT) The LSA {Avoidable Contact)
2 Races Left (GS) Hiredgun308 {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (GS) No1 Tommy Smurf {Avoidable Contact}
Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 am

ST - The incident turn 2 first lap was not my fault, Jpn was laging beside me and I just avoid hitting the tire wall the best I could , this should have been a restart cause I lost 6 positions there because of Jpn s lagging. I think the No Brakes incident could have been worst but I almost stopped inside the last turn to give him is position back, and the contact was not hard enough to make him lose control a warning could have been enough I think, since I never cause restart and never caused avoidable contact before.

GT - Raceboy was surprisingly fast again like he is on every single kind of track, I would like to congratulate him for the championship season 9, as he did congratulate me for winning infeneon before the race.

Next season registration here.
GAMERTAG: Ezt Gambit
CLASS ENTERING: same as Raceboy
CAR RUNNING: same as Raceboy

Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 am

Ezt Gambit wrote:
ST - The incident turn 2 first lap was not my fault, Jpn was laging beside me and I just avoid hitting the tire wall the best I could , this should have been a restart cause I lost 6 positions there because of Jpn s lagging. I think the No Brakes incident could have been worst but I almost stopped inside the last turn to give him is position back, and the contact was not hard enough to make him lose control a warning could have been enough I think, since I never cause restart and never caused avoidable contact before.

GT - Raceboy was surprisingly fast again like he is on every single kind of track, I would like to congratulate him for the championship season 9, as he did congratulate me for winning infeneon before the race.

Next season registration here.
GAMERTAG: Ezt Gambit
CLASS ENTERING: same as Raceboy
CAR RUNNING: same as Raceboy

The season is not over....I hope you are not quiting the series Man
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 am

With a points differential of 6 points in GT between the two EZT Gambit quitting would be quite odd. There are wayyyy to many races left to be conceding anything. I have had a terrible first few races. I still plan on fighting my way back to somewhere near top 5 with a goal of top 3. Never quit!

Not quite sure what surprisingly fast means...he is as fast as you so that surprises you? Looks like you have a legitamate battle on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 pm

It means Raceboy and I where capable of the same lap times with the F50 and/or the Pagani on a track that was supposed to be owned by the pagani like laguna. That also means that my car is going to be off the pace on every tracks until the end. If the system is fair I should have a car to be able to fight on LeMans and on Nurburgring. Will I have the 15 PI needed Pred, or will u take 15 PI off this leaderboard car that is the F50??? I know this hard to understand Pred but some cars are faster than others on this game. I offered you to make a base PI for every cars but you refused. The F50 is an overall car it should not be supposed to be able to fight with Pagani on small tracks and the Rufs on high speed tracks, it should be able to finish 3rd to 7th on everytrack. The Rufs are just right where they should be because they can win on fast tracks and they cannot hope for the win on small tracks, the Pagani is a little too strong compared to the majority of the cars because it should not be able to finish second on Indianapolis or Road Atlanta. The system must take the tracks and the cars into consideration to be fair, but it doesn t. The system is a great idea Pred. But without a base PI for everycar, and without a list of the tracks telling which car should be dominant on which track, the system will be right on the spot only at the end of the season. I m tired of talking about this. It is the last time I say it. Do whatever you won't with it. But my interest is growing down. This serie is the most interesting concept overall on forza 4, but it needs some little adjustments, so we could take any car out of nowhere and have the same chances then the others.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

are you using sarcasm?
dude not at all just suprised very well put!!!

lol. thank you. and with gambits point of the F50, i will also find the time to figure out why that car can beat the equation. There must be something that gives it the edge that is being described.

After some review of it and another car at base PI here is what i found

F50 617 PI

513HP 2712lbs RWD

5.287HP / 1 lbs TOTAL RATINGS: 36.8

Lexus LFA 613PI

552HP 3,263lbs RWD

5.911HP / 1lbs TOTAL RATINGS: 36.0

The Lexus has 3 less PI at base than the F50... The F50 has .8 more in ratings, which we know is A LOT. There is also .6 difference in hp/lbs in favor of the Lexus. Take this how you will we all know that the stock F50 dominates a stock LFA. That extra P-W is giving the Lexus much more PI than it actually should have..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next