Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO

Go down 
+27
Maxximilllion
NSA Roca
LMR Warspite
LMR WARSPITE 2
Rocbotm
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
vV Science Vv
hannibaljazz 98
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
KikRox268
KICKROCKS29
CBR900RRR
worminfested73
Tachyon Racing
SP33D RAC3R 28x
MTBVator
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
Manuel CR
AAR GTDon
Kamikaze1414
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Racing Line or No Racing line
Racing Line ON with No STM or TCS (ABS on)
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 I_vote_lcap67%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 29 ]
Racing Line OFF with ABS, STM & TCS allowed
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 I_vote_lcap33%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Without trying to put my foot in, after some excessive testing and tuning, the following cars are WAY too good at base PI, I think the balacing system is good but those cars already gives a HUGE advantage from the start..

GT: Ferrari F50 (2.1 seconds quicker per average)
GS: Ferrari F355 (1.8 seconds faster than my car, 2.7 seconds quicker per average)
LMP (sorry forgot title) Chevy LMP 1.1 Seconds faster per average.

I wouldn't say those cars are impossible to beat, but I would strongly suggest to keep the grid fair and so everyone is equal, only the less experienced drivers select these if they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:20 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
Without trying to put my foot in, after some excessive testing and tuning, the following cars are WAY too good at base PI, I think the balacing system is good but those cars already gives a HUGE advantage from the start..

GT: Ferrari F50 (2.1 seconds quicker per average)
GS: Ferrari F355 (1.8 seconds faster than my car, 2.7 seconds quicker per average)
LMP (sorry forgot title) Chevy LMP 1.1 Seconds faster per average.

I wouldn't say those cars are impossible to beat, but I would strongly suggest to keep the grid fair and so everyone is equal, only the less experienced drivers select these if they wanted.

Well, with that said, i want to add to the list the GT300 cars on GTLM list, on the right hands are almost 2 second faster than the rest of the cars even on Road America.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:44 pm

+1 to all of the above....admin input would be nice
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Well, im not really in much control over that. Pred and I have plenty of conversations based on administrating the series to be the best that it can. We agree, dissagree and go back and forth. On this topic I can't walk in there and say anything without providing some sort of evidence. What I can do is test the vehicle but in all reality theonly promise I can make is tht I will do everything I can to keep iit balanced in the pirs system.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Thank you for the quick response we know you cats are busy just relaying the word on the street
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:02 pm

It's cool, as a like-minded series manager I know it's Tough so don't think we're attacking, it's more a case of "Constructive Critisism" whilst the series is waiting to start.

I'll just say this though.... Ferrari F355 C + Sunset Full R = 1.30.8
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:26 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
It's cool, as a like-minded series manager I know it's Tough so don't think we're attacking, it's more a case of "Constructive Critisism" whilst the series is waiting to start.

I'll just say this though.... Ferrari F355 C + Sunset Full R = 1.30.8

Here's what I can say. Yes the car is fast. I myyself hhave used the car for a season and you saw what I could do the other day when I pushed my hardest. That being said the season I ran it I was held in check and had ran at a lower pi than any car in the entire field. (Not includding Matthnt, I think we had equal pi an d he was in the ford gt, and he is a better driver than I) all in all ill say that the 355 dangerous. Car but it has been proven to be held in check by proper balancing. Having seen your skill at the car you would be running at a -pi. Somewhere around 634-640. And thata only a guess.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Agreed, the car is dangerous and a PI balance will keep it in check... if done correctly which I believe it will be, as for Skill I am only decent in these cars and this track because this is what I am used to, come week 2 ill be terrible and a higher PI Class ill be mid to low pack lol.

But the F355 took some effort to tune and did that lap in around 15/20 laps of testing, lap 11 of driving.
With that I found another car that may need an eye kept on it, all I changed was the build and the diff from my A600 setup, did 4 laps on Limited damage.

[Admin edited: It's taboo to post lap times here due to the nature of the PI system. You're new here so understand its nothing personal and it isnt a big deal]
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Well let me tell you this, i highly doubt you will be running mid to rear. trust me on this. And i do mean trust. With what i have seen you do I have no worries about where you will be running regardless of a PI system. Modesty is a great thing, but i think after racing you will reconsider your forethought.

Now, in more of a response to your "dangerous car list" we do keep that kind of list between admins. It does exist somewhere lol. On it are a good handful of cars. This season *we* (and for vets of the series they may pick up on this...) will be balancing the PI's with extra scrutiny.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Seeing as I'v made tuning setups for probably 20-30 cars, many will most likely never be used, I will be making them available for anyone to grab for free, if you're interested lemmie know.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:06 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
Seeing as I'v made tuning setups for probably 20-30 cars, many will most likely never be used, I will be making them available for anyone to grab for free, if you're interested lemmie know.

i noticed that your sig is the paint that i ran on my porsche last season xD
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:08 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:

My sig is photoshopped using two perspective images of the Racing Porsche.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:15 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:

My sig is photoshopped using two perspective images of the Racing Porsche.

lol i know. im saying that its the scheme/livery that i put on m 911 :p

Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Well... one car down, 2 more to go, finally got the build/tune and paint where I need it, all ready to get started... What ya'll think?

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Output_uKBccf
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:33 am

@ Warspite... Check your inbox
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:51 am

LMR Warspite wrote:
Well... one car down, 2 more to go, finally got the build/tune and paint where I need it, all ready to get started... What ya'll think?

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Output_uKBccf

Nice looking Car!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:58 am

I wanna know how the f he made that....thats AWESOME
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:04 am

Made what?? The white stripe? Painters secrets....
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:40 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Made what?? The white stripe? Painters secrets....
No no no ....the GT logo on forza....... smh
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:13 am

I want to thank everyone for understanding (or trying to) all of what I am trying to currently handle and deal with. I am aware of the 'ringer' cars and long as those 'ringer' car drivers understand they my well have an abnormally low PI to keep them in check things will be ok. If those drivers are not prepared for that than I don't know how that will play out.

Just know I will be aggressively balancing. But once I see a drivers PI and performance are somewhat balanced it will adjust much less if at all. There will not be race by race track by track adjusting. (anyway not wanting to go down this road)

I will also start to be on FM4 more starting tomorrow at some point so if you see me in a room come on in and lets get our roar before Sunset P and more.

Admin.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 pm

IN RESPONSE TO ALL THE PRE-SEASON CHATTER INITIATED BY A SMALL FEW:

The season is long from started. The Balance of Performance IS going as planned. As Admin I DO understand 2 PI can be a big difference on one car and a small change on another car. I have been here and learning for 11 seasons.  

Those who are or were admins of other series go admin YOUR series. You came here to race and be a member of this series. I don't tell you how to run your series. I have heard your suggestions or your what I should do's or what you feel would be better, best or makes since. Thanks. I listen. But too many Chiefs trying to pipe in. Not to pull to much rank but I run this shyt here. You run that shyt there. I join I abide by your series structure. You join you abide by this series structure. That is it.  

We are early in the pre-season testing. The initial PI's are not the final PI's. Some classes are very limited in ability to balance. So if racers are expecting huge swings in P/DP or GTLM there isn't.  Those who were in GTLM (GTR) last season Carry over their PI just as any class. Now I WILL adjust them further once I get more data on more of the entrants.  We have two full weeks of practice and time to catch data.

If you left the series and do not intend on coming back stay away. Joining the forum conversation just to trash the series is kinda uncalled for. If your going to race, race. If not don't.

Keep the conversations race based. Not series what I want based. I will start to DELETE posts when I see them that take a turn that I don't like. I hate to become some censor but with so much chatter from other ex admins and current admins of other series I feel I have to cut it out. It's simply too much negativity before we have even run a first race.

I don't have the patience for it this season or maybe anymore. I guess 11 seasons of new guys coming in and trying to change it to fit them has finally put me in a different mindset on how to handle the crap conversations that start some of these what I think, what I want, what your doing wrong, how I feel it should be, why it's wrong.... That is now done.

Talk about the racing, or fear the delete button.

Admin.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Citizen has a room open if anyone wants in.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Just to let you all know, I have been invited to finish out the Euro GT season at Tora with a friend of mine needing a driver for the last 4 races. This may conflict with the schedule here on a few days but I will still run the majority of the season. The great thing is they don't run every weekend. May need to pre-race once or twice but will still field my Honda in ST and my Subaru in GS.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:06 am

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
Just to let you all know, I have been invited to finish out the Euro GT season at Tora with a friend of mine needing a driver for the last 4 races. This may conflict with the schedule here on a few days but I will still run the majority of the season. The great thing is they don't run every weekend. May need to pre-race once or twice but will still field my Honda in ST and my Subaru in GS.

Im looking forward to seeing the Subi on track. Its the pioneer car of the class.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:52 am

What is the start date for season 12?
I've looked everywhere, through threads of BS and mindless ego chatter and have found nothing official.

March 4th would be good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next