Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps

Go down 
+21
Sn1p3r
Avcracy
EZT Sabre
oddball7000
Matthnt
BIMM3RR
Blahzay xxl
Speed Demon 69
NSA Roca
Tachyon Racing
Manuel CR
AAR WolfPack
Gameking8
bigdutyDMomoney
hannibaljazz 98
xlx Outlaw xlx
SaintedPlacebo4
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Hiredgun308
Raceboy77
Admin/PredatorUSMC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:48 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
I would chalk up my ST incident involving sn1per as a bad move/stupid. I didnt accidentally hit him. I made a move to go around Pred on purpose and then miscalculated my braking point from the inside. I put myself in a bad spot and made a mistake. 
If you didn't accidentally hit him then you hit him on purpose. What you did was an accident.  Most on track incidents are mistakes, accidents, stupid moves on one party or another. 

I noticed yesterday while I was battling in ST and in GT (more in GT..My ST BMW was just dog slow on the straights) that the cars I was in close quarters racing with raced safe. Several times instead of making risky and potentially dangerous pass attempts the drivers thought better of it and waited for a better/safer attempts. Really the one or two that I though were risky were so clearly telegraphed I saw them coming and I was able to place myself out of harms way (your pass attempt is one such occasion).  In turn I paid the same racing respect. I had great close racing with several racers.  People/racers just need to completely understand how to pass safely. You can't outbrake someone if you are directly behind them or from so far back then try to take the inside line as they are turning in...that is bound to be an incident. If two cars are side by side into a braking area there are some racing decisions to be made. either one car backs off to allow for a safer turn for both drivers or if both are skilled enough the two cars can go two wide into the corner and come out two wide and the race continues. (had this a couple of times and appreciated the skill of the racer who it happened with those few times)   Not talking about any racer in particular but you can't pass by waiting way past your braking point and hoping to make the corner and force the racer your passing to 'get out of the way' in fear of getting smashed.

I just feel like some should watch more Sports Car racing to see how a braking pass is made, or any other pass for that matter. 

Here I will post this here:
Click the links below  

SAFE IS FAST

HOW TO PASS

LEARNING A NEW TRACK

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Can someone pleasesend new the GS replay? I'd appreciate it as I didn't get it saved.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:06 pm

My replay was corrupted Duck :/.

And i didnt set out to hit Sn1per. I didnt aim for him. I didnt mean to hit him. In that sense of the word it was and "accident". But I would say that i put myself in the spot to screw up. Hitting a rumble strip and the car getting awkward and loose. Accident. Missing your braking point because you were side by side and didnt have the angle you needed to make it. Foolish. I for one think of accidents and foolishness as two different things. Kind of like, if you run a red light and hit someone, thats not an accident, you ran the light on purpose. While if your tire pops and you lose control into another car thats an accident. Anyways. PM has been sent.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Something I noticed guys about 'corrupted replays'  DO NOT delete them right away!  Turn off your box, turn it back on then go to the replay. It has played for me EVERY time I do that. Now this is of course right after I save it then try to watch it a few minutes later.  This happened yesterday with my GT replay showing corrupted. I shut my box off, turned it on and the replay played the first time I tried.

I want to thank Sainted he came up with a BRILLIANT IDEA for the series That I will soon reveal and give specifics on soon as I can devise how to implement it effectively.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Something I noticed guys about 'corrupted replays'  DO NOT delete them right away!  Turn off your box, turn it back on then go to the replay. It has played for me EVERY time I do that. Now this is of course right after I save it then try to watch it a few minutes later.  This happened yesterday with my GT replay showing corrupted. I shut my box off, turned it on and the replay played the first time I tried.

I want to thank Sainted he came up with a BRILLIANT IDEA for the series That I will soon reveal and give specifics on soon as I can devise how to implement it effectively.

SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Oh_stop_it_you

And i have had that happen all the time for me as well but this time i got frustrated... and turned off my box while it was loading.... so yeah... its gone. Not so brilliant lol.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:42 pm

GLR Roca is now NSA Roca
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Le Mans Preliminary Results   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe Results
>>>> Click Here For Le Mans Results <<<<

Le Mans Replays Loaded to my storefront ST A Room GT A & B Rooms
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Kamikaze1414 for the win in the #7 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991)!

GS - Congratulations to DTM Sn1p3r for the win in the #269 Saleen S281E!

ST- Congratulations to CitizenS0ldier3 for the win in his #34 Ford Mustang GT RWD!  His first win of his FSCS Career.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by Blakeystar in the #89  Viper GTS for Charging through the field from 19th to finish 9th gaining a hard charging 10 positions! 

The GS Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by Ruptured Duck77 in the #77 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport(C6) for Charging through the field from 11th to finish 5th gaining a hard charging 6 positions! 

The ST Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by VeteranOutlaw76 in the #65 Ford Mustang GT RWD for Charging from 13th in the field to finish 7th gaining a Hard Charging 12 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

SaintedPlacebo4 – Avoidable Contact - Penalty 40 Second Time Penalty and 2 Race Probation. Lap 1 second chicane on Mulsanne straght, SaintedPlacebo4 has Avoidable Contact with DTM Sn1p3r.

There were a few small bumps and rubs. Nothing negligent.

GS

NO REPLAY TO REVIEW AS OF YET

GT

CBR900RRR {R} - Avoidable Contact - Penalty 5 Point Penalty and 2 Race Probation - Lap 1 Turn 2 - CBR900RRR {R} has avoidable contact with ROCBOTM {R}.

MrGRiMP {R} - Warning – Lap 1 Turn 2 Minor contact with MotoYeti {R} causing minor damage. The contact was at such a slow speed there should have been no damage. A contributing factor was that MotoYeti {R} slowed to less than 30mph for turn 2 with no car close in front of him.

MTBVator {R} Warning – Lap 5 between Turn 1 and Turn 2. CBR900RRR goes wide after turn 1 and goes slightly into the sand trap, while behind him MTBVator {R} is carrying momentum through turn 1 into turn 2. It appears MTBVator {R} was caught off guard by the slowed pace of CBR900RRR and tried to avoid the contact by going wide left as CBR900RRR recovered.  However MTBVator {R} was not able to completely avoid the contact and slightly clips the left rear of the Ferrari 458 with the front right of his Corvette ZR1.

ClownNinjaUSMC, Manuel CR {R} Race Incident – Lap 3 Tetre Rouge just prior to Muslanne Straight.  R3troD goes off course wide left and has to slow to avoid the wall thus allowing Manuel CR {R} to close the gap quickly. As R3troD returns to the track to enter the straight Manuel CR {R} has to brake to avoid hitting R3troD thus causing his Ascari to get loose and squirrely in the corner. As Manuel CR {R} recovers from the brief loss of control in Tetre Rouge ClownNinjaUSMC takes the opportunity to attempt a pass on the inside of Manuel CR {R}, the two have door to door contact and the two cars become briefly locked together repeatedly bumping until Manuel CR {R} is bumped onto a twinky which upsets the car further and sends his Ascari around and backwards into the wall sustaining heavy damage.  All of this was just one big chain of events and incidents that could have been avoided had the involved racers just exercised a bit of patience. It was lap 3 and the final turn before a nice long straight…Both series Officials believe had the drivers just eased up maybe 5% made it through the corner and had a run down the straight all cars would have got through cleanly instead of heavy damage on the Ascari of Manuel CR {R} and ClownNinjaUSMC thus ruining the race early for both.

There were a couple of other light contact noted but no mention is needed as they were minor race incidents.

Results are up Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 
>>>> Click Here For Le Mans Results <<<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points Not Updated.

Top 5 updated on Website.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UP UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Leaders Points Pictures up to date[/b]

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: QlutchElectro (GT) - Avoidable Contact
1 Races Left: xlx Outlaw xlx {R} - Avoidable Contact
1 Races Left: PredatorUSMC - Avoidable Contact
1 Races Left: LUKEMAD9999 - Race Related Incidents
1 Races Left/Step 2: R3troD (GT) - Avoidable Contact/Leaving Racing Surface
2 Races Left: SaintedPlacebo4 – Avoidable Contact

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Cant see the results.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Refresh page
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
Cant see the results.
You DNF'd. I am sure you know that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm

I Know that!!!

Is that,  i click the link, and the page is incomplete.

Will try to refresh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Done
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:09 pm

literally will not have a car for the ST race at catalunya until saturday, bought the essiontals edition of forza not realizing its like half the cars, gonna buy the pack with microsoft points
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:18 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Avcracy

Avcracy

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:33 am

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
literally will not have a car for the ST race at catalunya until saturday, bought the essiontals edition of forza not realizing its like half the cars, gonna buy the pack with microsoft points

Dude, just install disc two from your first copy. That's all you've gotta do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.firelightstudios.net
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:32 am

@avcacy the essiontals edition doesnt have the option to download disk 2
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:41 am

go get the legit game lol
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:50 am

my regular game was a piece of junk, this disk works it just doesnt have the disk 2 cars. its only 400ms points per pack, the autovista pack is 800 but ill just leave that out
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:53 am

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
my regular game was a piece of junk, this disk works it just doesnt have the disk 2 cars. its only 400ms points per pack, the autovista pack is 800 but ill just leave that out

you will spend more buying packs for the essentials than just buying a full game again
Back to top Go down
Avcracy

Avcracy

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 am

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
@avcacy the essiontals edition doesnt have the option to download disk 2

I'm saying just put it in on its own. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.firelightstudios.net
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 am

disk 2 is already installed, and the game was only 25 bucks at gamestop. the microsoft points are like 24 dollars and each pack is like 5 bucks so thats really only around 30 bucks for the actuall game in total
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 am

Have you previously purchased the dlc? All you'd have to do is re download the packs. You wont have to pay for them. I've had to do that twice in the last 4 months.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:37 am

@matt nope I got the cars off the second cd not the storefront, but the 2nd cd is not compatible. with this version. Ill get on and check to see if that would work
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:00 pm

If youve ever bought a dlc pack like the season pass or the vip then you wont have to pay again to download them. I too have the disc you have and all I had to do was re download the packs I previously bought
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 pm

The disc two car packs, I think there are 3, you will have to purchase though. If my memory serves me right
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 pm

yeah those are the car packs im talking about, I have my dlc cars like the zr1 but my car is on the disk two set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps   SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON X RACE 7 Le Mans GT/GS 25 Laps ST 10 Laps
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next