Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS

Go down 
+19
Sgt Tethras
NSA Roca
SaintedPlacebo4
Kamikaze1414
AAR GTDon
AAR ABEnstein
AAR WolfPack
bigdutyDMomoney
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Raceboy77
TheManNowDog777
oddball7000
Sn1p3r
hannibaljazz 98
Ruptured Duck77
Matthnt
EZT Sabre
Tachyon Racing
Admin/PredatorUSMC
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bigdutyDMomoney

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:16 pm

A big apology to Oddball for running over you in turn 1. I was watching terrible lag from you the whole race, and was trying to not get close enough to pass until I was sure I could pass you. I had a bad feeling that unless I could keep some distance between us that it would end badly. It's my fault for getting to close to you, but I do think it might have been avoided if we would of have had a better connection.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 pm

i had no business winning the GT race, that was citzen's race but i somehow pulled it out of my kittyhind. great race man, that was wicked lol. quite disappointed with how slow i was going all race, not sure what was wrong with me but oh well.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:30 pm

I dont think that there was much more speed to be had. I gave it all I had and then some, maybe even stepping over the edge. Epic race, thats all I got to say.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 pm

6.6 - VIOLATIONS & PENALTIES Any Driver, or Entrant, who is found to have INTENTIONALLY caused contact or crash a fellow competitor WILL be severely penalized and possibly removed and BANNED from racing with the Forza Sport Car Series. Any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by Series Administrator or Race Director in this regard is not subject to protest or appeal.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Ooh Boo boo I didn't mean to hit him....
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Roscoe that rule posting IS NOT directed toward you at all. Don't worry you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
AAR ABEnstein

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:04 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
First let me apologize to ABE!!!! I am so sorry bud miss calculating turn one in an unfamiliar line was a bad call on my part..... and MAD RESPECT MY FRIEND FOR SPANKING THOSE GTE BOYS ON SATURDAY!!!!!

It's alright...I wasn't prepared for that race as much as I should have. And I flipped the car. Thanks regarding the TEC! We have a chance of winning the whole thing now! You guys (Nein Shiza Main Team) do, too, thanks to their last-minute inclusion of a dropped round!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifca.highforum.net
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Preliminary Results   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 am

Mugello Autodromo Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<

Mugello Autodromo Replays Loaded to my storefront ST A Room GT/GS A,B, Rooms
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in the #77 Ferrari F50!  

GS - Congratulations to Matthnt  for the win in the #96 Ford GT!

ST- Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in his #77 Scion FR-S RWD!  
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by The hannibaljazz 98 in the #98 Ferrari 458 Italia for Charging through the field from 14th to finish 5th gaining a hard charging 9 positions! 

The GS Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by DTM ChevyDriver {R} in the #16 Porsche Caymen R for Charging through the field from 7th to finish 5th gaining a hard charging 2 positions! 

The ST Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by CitizenS0ldier3 in the #34 Ford Mustang GT RWD for Charging from 11th in the field to finish 7th gaining a Hard Charging 4 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

Livery Infraction-
None

Decent start, a few bumps going into turn 1!  A few which are under further review.

Need to watch the full replay again.

GS

Livery Infraction Warnings-
None

bigdutyDMomoney - Lap 13 Turn 1: Avoidable Contact - bigdutyDMomoney
hits the GS #70 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe of Oddball7000 causing him to spin out off track with severe damage.  Penalty 5 Points & 2 Race Probation.

SVT No Brakes- Lap 17 Front Straight: Intentional Contact - SVT No Brakes makes a move to block the pass of the GT #54 Ferrari 458 Italia of PredatorUSMC. Then as PredatorUSMC then move all the way over to the right of the track on the front straight to make a clear and easy pass on the GS car of SVT No Brakes, SVT No Brakes comes from the far left of the track and into the left side of the #54 Ferrari sending it into the grass. Penalty 40 second time penalty 2 Race Probation.

SVT No Brakes - Lap 17 Turn 4: Intentional Contact - SVT No Brakes
hits the GT #54 Ferrari 458 Italia of PredatorUSMC causing him to veer off track and into the gravel trap with minor/moderate damage.  Penalty 15 Points & 50 second time penalty & 2 Race Probation.

SVT No Brakes - Lap 44 Turn 8: Intentional Contact - SVT No Brakes
hits the GT #54 Ferrari 458 Italia of PredatorUSMC causing him to veer off track and into the gravel trap with heavy damage.  Penalty 25 Points, 60 second time penalty & Banned from racing in the FSCS.  Intentional and blatant intent to hit another racer will not be tolerated in the FSCS. (Notification of this ban has been sent to affiliate series IFCA)

There were witnesses to each of these blatant and intentional contacts by SVT No Brakes.

GT

Livery Infraction Warnings-
None

PredatorUSMC- Lap 15 Turn 15 - While racing Sgt Tethras into the final turn on lap 15 PredatorUSMC makes an inside pass on the #34 Ferrari F50.  As the two racers approach turn 15. The two go into turn 15 side by side with PredatorUSMC's Ferrari 458 Italia on the inside of the left hander.  PredatorUSMC car touches the inside curbing and then drifts slightly out and into the side of Sgt Tethras causing both cars to lose momentum and slide a bit. Neither received any damage from the slight side by side contact.  Race Incident

hannibaljazz 98- Lap 2 Turn 13 & 14 - hannibaljazz 98 comes out of turns 13 and into turn 14 a bit better than AAR GTDon who has to check up slightly which catches hannibaljazz 98 off guard and the two have minor contact. Race Incident

Lap 13 Turn the straight between turns 3 and 4 a lag spike causes worminfested73 {R}
and Kamikaze1414 damage.

Results are up Mugello Autodromo
>>> Mugello Autodromo Results Click Here <<<

Current Points Not updated.

Team Points NOT Updated.

Top 5 NOT updated on Website.

PIRS  NOT UPDATED

WEBSITE WRITE UP NOT UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Class Point Leader Pictures up to date[/b]

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: TheManNowDog777 (GT) - Avoidable Contact Second Step
1 Races Left: AAR ABEnstein (ST) - Avoidable Contact
1 Races Left: moesavy {R} (GT) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: bigdutyDMomoney (GS) - Avoidable Contact
Banned: SVT No Brakes - Intentional Contact (X3)

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am

sorry AAR GTDon if I did minor damage to you or not?
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:28 am

Can someone send me all replay s thanks and CONGRATS RB cuddle bot and Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:58 am

Please tell me how the incident that got me banned was me intentionally hitting you. I wont lie, i blocked you and the was a good but of contact between us and i deserve some penaltys. but that incident rests solely on your shoulders. I ran my line and you came up under me and the front of your car hit the side of mine and you spun yourself out. Two weeks ago when that happened and you spun me there was no penalty because you were running your line and i came into it. This week you came into my line and wrecked yourself and i get banned. You said in the race you were ahead of me when we had contact but that is vastly untrue seeing as you spun out behind me. If you were ahead you should of gone off the right side of the track or spun around infront of me collecting me also, which didnt happen. Everytime something happens to you pred the rules always bend to your favor or you make up rules so that they do. This is not just my opinion but te opinion of many others, theres a reason this series has gone to Boo boo over the 5 seasons that ive been here and it is mostly because of you pred. To the everyone else i hope you all have a good ending to the season
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:26 am

hannibaljazz 98 wrote:
sorry  AAR GTDon  if I did minor damage to you or not?

Yeah, it hurt, but this is perhaps the worst track for the Saleen, so I didn't really care that much.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 am

Being a race organizer, series organizer, and league organizer, I can't tell you how many times I've been accused of, "bending the rules" in my favor. This accusation seems to come with the territory. Problem is it's never true. Not here, and not at the IFCA. In fact, race organizers are often times held to a higher standard than anyone, and often penalizing themselves too much just to be able to prove to the whiners that they are subject to the rules they enforce.

Going out of your way to block a faster car from a higher class, and purposely causing contact repeatedly is grounds for banning from the series if not the league. Anyone who tries to take the fun out of a series in this way, is no longer welcome to compete in it. I support what Pred was pushed into doing though I know he did not want it to be this way.

If you can't play nice/fair, then you simply don't belong here any more.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:10 am

I hold myself to the exact standards I hold everyone else to.  Some contact, most contact goes without mention when I see it.  Many are deemed race incidents.  Avoidable contact is normally called when a driver makes a clear error and caused a more than minor incident. Not two racers racing and then bump. The incident you speak of was on the ST replay and I had 2 others view it and I let them make the call. So I took myself out of the equation on that incident.  Now what YOU did 3 times SVT No Brakes was clearly blatant and intentional. That's where you went over the line.  Each of your blatant and intentional hits were witnessed by other racers who have come forward and spoken to myself and GTDon whom I consulted after the race.  I did not want to act in anger to your offensive track actions so I once again asked others opinions.  It was without question unanimous that you should be banned based upon your actions. The first hit was a block then you came from all the way from left of the track to hit me while I was all the way right.  That alone is a banable action The following two incidents just compounded it and solidified the penalty.

This series still is strong considering we are into season 10.  We have the same issue as always, racers come in and do a couple and disappear. Others quit half way when something happens and they crash or lag out. Yet more quit when they figure they aren't gettting a championship, others quit simply because they are bored with Forza. Happens to every series every season. This series is a microcosm of Forza 4 itself which for many has gotten old to them.  We shall see a strong resurgence once Forza 5 comes out and people move over to the new and shiny.

Trust me I didn't WANT to take this severe action.  However, I must take this action because intentionally crashing a fellow racer is the biggest offense there is here in the sim racing world and you committed that act 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:28 am

How can it be it went to boo boo because of me? It is because of me it exists at all.

The standards have been the same since race 1 of season 1. All racers are expected to follow the rules of sports car racing. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 am

not sure if a ban was earned, penalties sure but i don't think a ban.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:43 am

Raceboy77, I know you don't want the ban just as I don't want to do it. However, he did EARN the ban with his intentional crashing into a fellow racer. Not once but CLEARLY two times if we remove the one he calls questionable. (Even though a fellow racer saw the incident as was explained)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:47 am

incident number 1, we are both coming out of the last turn onto the big straight. we are both on the right side of the track. i move into the center of the track, you follow me, i see you go back to the right so i move down a lane, intentionally blocking/making it harder for you to pass? yes absolutely, you still had a lane down there though, i didnt cut you off, we did bang doors though, i got no damage at all, i dont know about you though, but there was no move to hit you purposely. i dont remember the second incident so you will have to remind me and then theres the thrid incident where you hit me and spun yourself, i told you what happened in my previous post, but nobody consulted me to get my side of the story before you banned me, that seems really fair. that incident is your fault pred and id like you to tell me otherwise. it ties in well with our other incident where you spun me in st. it was deemed that i came back in front of you while you were holding your line so there is no penalty assessed. why is this situation not the same except for this time you caused me damage and you spun out? as for pred holding himself to higher standards, when has he ever done that. i can probably count the number of times he has penalized himself on one hand. pred doesnt even know his own rules and ive had to constantly correct him. i wish i could remember all the stuff youve done pred that are against or bending the rules but theres to much to count. and they are not always big things, like why didnt we do a 1 lapper to get everyone in order at indy? its not a rule to do the 1 lap but it seems like a nice coincidence for you to not have to get the pole spot and get the time penalty. then theres times that are always submitted late but it wasnt until this week that you tried to force said drivers to start at the back of the pack. there was that time when you let a whole lobby of people requal for some reason when only 1 person was affected, i dont remember the specifics of that race but i do remember you getting pole out of it when you had already finished your first qual session with no incidents, you dive bomb people into corners from stupid distances back when you have no reason to, you did that very thing to me at road atlanta on turn 3 knowing two cars wouldnt fit there and we were both pushed out into the sticky stuff, you didnt get a penalty then either. ive had talks with atleast 5-6 different people just in the past few days about all the bullshi t you do pred. theres a reason alot of the fast drivers left this series pred. the series basis is good and so is your website, but you suck at running it. so so far by my tally i have counted 1 count of blocking on my part and 1 count of you wrecking yourself after hitting me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 am

what does tehras say about incident number 3?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 am

Of course your side of the story is going to try to soften up the event. I expected that.  Tethras was not the only one who came forward. I will not name names. No need to.  I am sorry but you did not go from the middle to ease over...You see truth be told you have been 'trying' to hit me for the past few races. You have been slick about it trying to make it look incidental.  I have just been fully aware of it and been able to get around you safely.  At Mugello you said the hell with tactics I guess and just went for it.  We came off onto the front straight you were about 10 car lengths up. By design you were on the right as you exited the corner so I exited to the right and quickly moved over to the left and began making ground on you.  You moved over to the left directly in front of me on the far left of the track. So I held that line until I got about 5 or 6 car lengths behind you...I then went far to the right up against the line. (this has been how I have taken to pass you as of late because of how you clearly try to prevent me from passing)  As I was coming up on the right and passing you, you came from the left all the way over to the right and made contact.  You were not in the middle because I know for a fact I was NOT in the middle.  I went from far left to far right. If you were in the middle of that WIDE front straight I could have gone left or right with no problem or hindrance. That incident was witnessed by another so I am not 'making this up'.

You see, in times like this there are no two sides to the story. It is clear. As the rule states it is not debatable or is there an appeal.  That rule is pulled directly nearly word for word from the ALMS rules concerning contact.

7.8. Any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by the Admin or Series Officials in this regard is not subject to protest or appeal.

I have tried to keep it straight forward and concise.

EDIT IN...
Yes I have had people throughout ten seasons correct me from time to time on a rule or something. Yep, I am not perfect.  You are correct, I have been penalized only a few times..Maybe 4 of 5 I think.  That's your handful. That is probably more than any racer in this series except the few who are repeat offenders. How many penalties have you received?  If you knew how many racers complain about your on track actions you would be stunned and silent.  I however, don't take personal complaints, I follow the rules even to some of those complainers about your driving chagrin.
As for you telling me people don't like me or as I have heard I am a dictator....Well, I must dictate the rules. I make sure they are upheld to the best of my ability. I don't expect everyone to like me. Not possible to be in charge of something and have all like you or agree with you. So I expect some will dislike me, call me names whatever. It's all piddly to me.  I can be confident that I uphold the rules fairly across every racer in this series. The rest is settled on track during the races 'according to the rules'.

People have left the series because of jobs, girlfriends, moved and no connection, tired of Forza, difficulty and skill level of this series, and I am sure some have left simply because they don't like or understand the rules, as well as some quit if they don't like me. That is life.

As for your other various incidents you try to bring up...I race just like everyone else in this series not every incident gets penalized for anyone you or me. So if you expect me to micromanage every single light tap or whatever you have it confused. The rules are upheld as close as I can to any real Sports Car Series weather I am involved or not.  I have never done anything intentional to give myself favoritism. We don't always do the one lap then start the race. Its random.  Maybe that is a new procedure I should incorporate into the rules so that there is no 'gray' area on how to handle a race start.  Guess that's two new rules and clarifications this week.  I also have NO IDEA what your talking about re qualifying myself? I know for a fact I have NEVER done that ever. EVER.  So if your trying to point the finger at me because it makes you feel better or justifies your on track actions...It is pointless and bears nothing on the outcome.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

well sorry AAR GTDon when I tap you. I have no damage the car is tough lol we are all good cheers 
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 am

was just stating my opinion, if i were you i wouldn't just flat out ban, it's not like he pulled a napster lmao.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:13 pm

lol. I wouldn't bring up Napster again. Enough trouble with that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm

theres no point in arguing with you pred since you dont care what i say anyway but a couple points i want to bring up. you say there are no two sides of the story, thats being pretty dictatorish seeing as tehras said he only saw one of our incidents, and i dont believe anyone was within 1500 feet of us besides him (maybe sniper but he was 10 seconds back of me), so i dont know how accurate his/anyone elses info can be if he said he didnt see anything but now theres a story backing you up and if its just my word against yours, and you are the police and the judge it doesnt bode well for me does it. also as for you requaling, that was when we used to qual an hour before the race, and yes you did it and yes other people still remember, im not just making it up. remember that time at maple valley when there was a 4-5 car wreck on lap 2 pred and we (i wasnt involved) asked for a restart and you never said anything until you flipped you car on lap 7 and then we restarted, good times ehh, nothing like equality coming from the series host. im not pointing the finger at you to make my actions ok,i know what i did and i know the consequences. im pointing the finger at you and saying man up and be responsible for your actions and not acting like you never make mistakes and never break the rules because you do.

you never brought up the second incident or commented on the third, and im not asking to be unbanned but at this point it seems to me you banned someone for having contact with you, for no damage and then you wrecking me. excellent display of justice good sir. i will say im proud of you though, in your rush to ban me you actually got the results up the very next day!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:16 pm

If I was in a rush and a dictator, I would not have consulted with another series admin.  I would have just banned you.  Instead i got a second and third perspective on the matter.  You were mistaken, there was a witness to each of the incidents.  Two who stayed in the room after you left to tell me what they saw. And one who joined the room while I was talking to Don.   Once again, I will say I am not perfect. Never said that.  What I said was I do my best.

For me to go over each event you bring up...for what? I can bring up MANY MORE with you involved that were on replays or racers have come to me with.  I handle them diplomatically JUST as I did this incident. I got a group consensus on what action to take.

Funny i remember just a couple races ago you argued vehemently that I should penalize Saintedplaceebo4 after YOU ran into the back of him and sent him into the barrier at Nurburgring GP. He missed a shift and you smashed him and you got all pissed because I would not penalize him.  Umm for missing a shift. You really tried to argue your point that he should get a penalty!  I guess it is good you hold no official capacity in this series because clearly you are not clear on what is penalize able and what is not.

The results got up quick cause my girl is in Cali so I just watched the replays after the race. When she is here i chat with the racers then log off. That's the agreement her and I have since I spend most of Sunday racing and handling series related duties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next