Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
Blakeystar
Predators41
Maxximilllion
Peader24
MTBVator
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
RR Chelsea
SP33D RAC3R 28x
ox FASTLANE xo
Tachyon Racing
jpnvr4
Basticular
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Blahzay xxl
EZT Sabre
AAR ABEnstein
TheManNowDog777
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR xGhost
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Damn first race and a whole second faster than me..you were moving bro.. it was still fun had a ball laughing ...race was going good until a few incidents but still had fun none the less.
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
Ruptured Duck77 wrote:

Really...so when you brake and I brake later and am on the inside line and you decide to cut back across to the inside and cause our contact, you declare I hit you?  Ummm...no.  I didn't push you from behind.  My fender and your quarter panel coming in contact is not being pushed from behind.

Fender against quarter panel means you are out my Line of visión, that you have not completed the pass and you have to share a turn or avoid a contact.

You hit me last season in CT at mugello and I didnt say nothing, your bomb Style of driving damaged 2 cars today is ST meanwhile i could pass 2 cars and no harm done.
[/quote]

I was sharing the corner by holding the car inside rather than drifting out. You came back over, not me. I don't care if I was out of your line of vision, its a normal racing contact. The way you get on your soap box about how "that's racing" for everything else except this event baffles me. I already knew it was just a racing incident, that's why I never said anything. I am, however, not going to sit idly by and let you run your mouth. Maybe I need to bring a wheel of cheese for the boxes of whine you are carrying around? The damage in ST you mention was a mistake on my part, NOT by doing something I planned. I'm sorry if you're so perfect that you don't make mistakes, but you're going to have to allow for that from us mere mortals. You seem to think you know what everyone means to do but you only know the effect, not the cause. (i.e. plan, mistake, lag...etc.) Bomb style of driving.... the harder you make it for people to try and pass, they harder they have to try to make the pass.
Back to top Go down
Blakeystar

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:45 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
got tagged on lap 2 and spun and had quite a bit of damage and caught up, got tagged and spun again and drove my way back to 2nd in B lobby, honestly that was quite a bit of fun.

Man im sry about hitting you in the ST race man the second time it was due to lag but the first i stayed on the gas too long...sigh man im sorry mahn
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:01 am

My internet provider has admitted problems during peak usage time and has reassured me that it will be sorted outin within 6 weeks.
I would just like to openly apologize o all affected by my crappy booty connection in the GT race.

On another note Roscoe, what you did was dirty. That's all Imma say on that.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:48 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Damn first race and a whole second faster than me..you were moving bro.. it was still fun had a ball laughing ...race was going good until a few incidents but still had fun none the less.

Its a good car and im pretty good here once i find my rhythm. I did finish no lower than 4th in any class i think. It will be interesting to see what happens at other tracks with my GT car. Best overall weekend i had in a long while. It felt good to be in the fight in GS rather than chasing it. GT though? Those dudes were MOVING.

Also, @Vator, when i came into turn 11 i thought you were trying to hook it around to get in the pits, i didnt know you spun. I wasnt going to try to take the spot from you though even if i caught you. We had enough space between the next bunch of guys that you would have bee all set. Its a shame you lost it there though bud after that lag incident really late in the race.

On that note, there needs to be a "blue flag" etiquette". When i used to race in b and c (and even ... yes... E lobby) everyone was very courteous. And many still are. But What happened to Vator was plain wrong :/ I know i heard Speed practically shout "blue flag!!!". Personally i dont think that guys need to throw themselves into the dirt like some do, although thats extremely kind of them, but i mean lapped traffic is an element of realism, some guys getting lapped lift, but i dont think i have seen a lapped car (white flag or not) dump himself for the lead pack. Granted, lag + lapped car = please the dirt is very safe lol. I know that Max did all he could to safely move well out of the way, and Pred attempted to... and almost killed me o.o...

But yeah Official rule or not i really think that there should be some sort of driver's meeting deal where people can raise their hand, ask questions, get things sorted out, and keep it all fresh, respectful and calm.

There is an official Q & A thread for drivers to Admins. However, i think that if Pred is up to it than i think we should try and find a few minutes while the last few guys are shuffling into the room to have a small drivers meeting. It helps work out the kinks. For anyone in my lobbies, if you have a question than by all means before we get rolling ask it. I'll do my best to answer.

Also, congratz to Arguello bringing home a commanding win!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:21 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
My internet provider has admitted problems during peak usage time and has reassured me that it will  be sorted outin within 6 weeks.
I would just like to openly apologize o all affected by my crappy booty connection in the GT race.

On another note Roscoe, what you did was dirty. That's all Imma say on that.

WTF EVER you saying I took you out?pred and worm were behind us you were the alpha of lag and caused MANY MANY incidents lastnight..before you accuse me mofo get your facts rite...or ill fix that overbite
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:25 am

Does anyone have the replay for gt a lobby I need to see if me and dat main close call is on there...and als b lobby st
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:31 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Does anyone have the replay for gt a lobby I need to see if me and dat main close call is on there...and als b lobby st
I got you blaz
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 am

Its all good, Macho Man. I had a hell of a time getting through my thick head that 100% damage on right front brake leads to instant spins when much more than grandma brake force was applied. Lol. I was one corner from Hunter and Don getting by! iRacing would have Black Flagged me, but Forza is more liberal.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:49 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Blahzay xxl wrote:
I got you blaz

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:34 pm

MTBVator wrote:
Its all good, Macho Man. I had a hell of a time getting through my thick head that 100% damage on right front brake leads to instant spins when much more than grandma brake force was applied. Lol. I was one corner from Hunter and Don getting by! iRacing would have Black Flagged me, but Forza is more liberal.

White fflag was out. You would hhhave been. Allowed to limp to the line irl I think.... mmaybe
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 pm

No in game race pics...no race interviews...I feel we need to liven things up,..wonder if we could get some live lobby recordings to hear and to maybe laugh at some of the things that happened also to hear how sone ppl stories change after the race is over..jmo
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
No in game race pics...no race interviews...I feel we need to liven things up,..wonder if we could get some live lobby recordings to hear and to maybe laugh at some of the things that happened also to hear how sone ppl stories change after the race is over..jmo

i have been trying to write some stuff after each race and before. I missed last weeks before and after and im working on this one now.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:22 pm

I had to get up early this morning to make a meeting.  I will start on the results this afternoon/evening.

Me and Laguna Seca just don't mix well. I gave it my best and was still about a second off. My fastest lap was a 1:26.5xx averaged 1:26.9s in GT.  Although the first 15 laps or so I could barely hit mid 1:27.500 I think I got a bad set of Michelins for the first half of the race.  GS.....I am not real sure bout that M3. I always feel like I am fighting the car vs racing it.  I will spend some tune time with it this week.

The person who did the stories is no longer here. Off to college.  I usually post video's up on twitter or the FSCS vine account while I am watching replays.  Check the home page of the website or check twitter of some video action.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I had to get up early this morning to make a meeting.  I will start on the results this afternoon/evening.

Me and Laguna Seca just don't mix well. I gave it my best and was still about a second off. My fastest lap was a 1:26.5xx averaged 1:26.9s in GT.  Although the first 15 laps or so I could barely hit mid 1:27.500 I think I got a bad set of Michelins for the first half of the race.  GS.....I am not real sure bout that M3. I always feel like I am fighting the car vs racing it.  I will get spend some tune time with it this week.

The person who did the stories is no longer here. Off to college.  I usually post video's up on twitter or the FSCS vine account while I am watching replays.  Check the home page of the website or check twitter of some video action.

So will results be up today? And I can attempt to do the stories if you want although I have no idea how to.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Via our Facebookpage:

Following the "Melee at Mazda" in GT there were some strong words thrown around. Accusations and arguments were put out there and official deliberation on that will come in due time. Starting from the top here's the race recap from this weekends racing.

In GTLM there was a win secured by Sp33dRac3r after beating out the competition with consistency and slightly better lap times. Manuel CR was going out for a win but fell short.

ST was a bit more exciting as Roscoe did all he could to keep his Patriot Missile ahead of the very hard charging pack behind him, securing a decent finishing position. Scion led the way with Matthnt running dominantly fast laps with Sabre and Placebo in route behind him.

The GS race winner Arguello, received his first victory following the commanding lead he was able to gain on his competitors once in a rhythm. However, the story of the night goes back to the 3 way battle for second place between Matthnt, Saintedplacebo, and Wolfpack. Following a pit lane folly Matthnt was able to get the jump on Placebo out of the pits and ultimately Wolfpack as well. As the two raced on ahead of Placebo. Wolfpack made a dicey and unsportsmanlike move to pass on the outside of the corkscrew, which ended up costing him time as his car went into the dirt and lost momentum. Following this mistake Placebo was able ot get around Wolf and the battle ensued. After lap 32 Sainted makes a mistake of his own granting Wolf the chance to get by while Matthnt desperately tries to gain any ground he can before the inevitable. With 5 laps to go Wolf catches Matt and the two start dueling. Sainted manages to catch their draft and the two-way becomes a three-way. The unofficial finishing order is Arguello, Matt, Wolf, Sainted.

The GT race, which turned out to be more of a derby, was the final race of the weekend. Following an intense start into the Andretti Hairpin, the bumping and banging began. Leaving almost no drivers unscathed, the Melee at Mazda took the cars right out from under the drivers. While there is debate about whether or not some of the collisions were intentional or not, there were plenty of clear cut accidents. One claimed the 2nd place driver in the final laps of the race due to a vehicle that was being lapped. The driver Vator, was luckily able to limp the car home to take the 4th place spot unofficially.

Next week's race takes us to some of the best vehicles in the world's homeland, Germany. Racing at Nurb GP will be exciting as the layout is one that hasnt yet be raced by the FSCS! Goodluck racers!
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Nicely done!! But no mention of GT finishing order  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:

Well to be honest im not sure whats happening with all the contact, etc. The only thing i know for sure is that You won and Manuel finished 2nd. I dont know if ill get a penalty for hitting R0C going into the corkscrew. It wasnt like i came in hot and stupid, but it was such a hard knock that idk. Which would change things up in the top 3 alone.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:39 pm

I would like to apologize to AAR GTDON and MATTHNT...
Stupid crossover on my part should have known hunter would pinch down sorry guys...
Sad face Sad
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Pred check your PM's everything you need from my preraces are still in the outbox.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:15 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:

Well to be honest im not sure whats happening with all the contact, etc. The only thing i know for sure is that You won and Manuel finished 2nd. I dont know if ill get a penalty for hitting R0C going into the corkscrew. It wasnt like i came in hot and stupid, but it was such a hard knock that idk. Which would change things up in the top 3 alone.

Gotcha. Sounds good, my bad.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:04 pm

As we have not ran here and gentlemanly agree to not dicuss times i set leader board times in all my cars untuned from laguna
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:06 pm

From what I see times here are looking very similar to laguna
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
From what I see times here are looking very similar to laguna
Way differnt....but the same...nice twist
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 pm

be interesting to see how this koeninsegg does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next