Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Sportsman Series

Go down 
+14
Bradsz
Boostbeef
Admin/PredatorUSMC
F4H FACEPALMER
Hiredgun308
SSRT DWilkerson
IACS VDub
oddball7000
JumpInTheFire88
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
BMEAZY II
RR Rowdy Burns
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
Gamertag: SSRT DWilkerson
Class/classes: All
Car number: 73

Nice to see you got your Xbox and Forza working!

Yeah, I had to open it up and mess the disc drive a few times, but it's back to work how it was. Still can (Literally) take up to an hour or more or read a disc but it will eventually read.

One day I'll buy a new one. But that day is not today! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Race recap coming later tonight and winner circle interviews coming asap. If you have the replays of the races please send them to me tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 am

***WEEK 1 RACE RECAP***

First off i would like to thank each and every one of the drivers that showed up for the kickoff event for the Forza Sportsman Series. The racing was action packed all throughout the night and kept the fans on the edge of there seat. Car count of this race was Trucks -10, Street Stocks - 12, Super Street - 12, and Late Model - 11.

We started off in the trucks where RAFT Rowdy captured the pole with and set the track record with a 45.113, but that didnt last long once the green flag dropped. Several drivers took there turn at leading the race within the first 3 laps. As the race progressed, SaintedPlacebo4 made a methodical drive to the front of the pack and took the lead with less than a hand full of laps remaining. Trucks were side by side headed out of turn 4 looking at 1 lap to go. Coming out of turn 4 SaintedPlacebo4 positioned himself to make his last ditch effort at the win and came out on top to gain his first FSS victory.

Shortly after the completion of the truck race, drivers jumped into there Street Stock's. This was one of the most anticipated races of this weeks schedule and didn't disappoint. Dr. PiiHB claimed his first pole position of the season with a blistering lap of 42.780. When the green flag dropped there was intense racing all over the track. From the start of the race Dr. PiiHB showed that he ment business, leading the majority of the laps in this race. Though he lead most of the race, it was never a comfortable lead. He had to hold off a host of hard charging drivers such as RAFT Hiredgun and ROSCOEpCOTRAIN. ROSCOEpCOTRAIN and his "goat" were on a mission headed to the front of the pack when he and RAFT Hiredgun made contact coming off of turn 4 on lap 14. This closed the deal for Dr. PiiHB as he went on to win the first race of the season in the street stock division.

The Super Street class was a late addition to the Forza Sportsman Series so we all went into this race with alot of questions. RAFT Rowdy earns the pole for this event and sets the track record at 40.338 but much like his race earlier in the night, it wouldnt last for long. Pre race inspections revealed that 2 drivers in the wallace racing camp were running illegal setups on there cars which ment that these two drivers had until the end of the qualifying session to re-adjust there setups to meet spec. and get back on the track. This ment that these drivers would have to start at the rear of the field, all cars then met series specifications and were permitted to the track. At the start of the race there were a few quick cautions which shuffled the field up and left Dr. Piihb, starting at the rear of the field in first position. After those first few restarts, Dr. PiiHB stretched out to a fairly good lead and looked to be another win for wallace racing. With a late race caution setting up a green, white, checkered finish, it was anybody's race. Dr. PiiHB thought otherwise and pulled out on the start earning his second win of the night and the series opener in the Super Street class.

The big race of the night was the in the Late Model class paying out 200,000 credits to the winner in a 35 lap feature. Dr. PiiHB showed that he was not playing any games when he showed up at the track wednesday night taking pole position with a blistering lap of 36.092. This race was sure to separate the men from the boys. With 4 caution flags being waived within the first 6 laps, the field then went to single file restarts. After all of the chaos thinned out and the smoke cleared, wouldn't you know who was on top, Dr. PiiHB. the race went caution free for the last 15 laps and Dr. PiiHB came out on top once again bringing home his third win of the night. This brought his winnings to a total of 450,000 credits at the end of the night. Not a bad payday for the doc.

Thank you for reading.

Special Thanks to OLDFenderBender for driving the pace car.

Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 am

so it was hired huh?
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Embarassed lol. I just report what I see. I say it was anyone's fault. It was just good hard racing
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 pm

wish i could have connected to the room, i was looking forward to the street stock. oh well maybe next week
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:01 pm

JumpInTheFire88 wrote:
wish i could have connected to the room, i was looking forward to the street stock. oh well maybe next week

That would been nice if you could have joined. Try opening up your ports and that should.help.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 pm

week 2 race is tomorrow. who all is gonna make it. just trying to get a car count.
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 pm

I'll race if I can get connected this time. Also, you said last week you still didn't have a pace car driver and since I am only racing in the street stocks I would be happy to drive the pace car for the other 3 races if you still need someone.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:39 pm

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:48 pm

You know I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Ill be there. Can/Will anyone be on to start an early practice? I need to work on my SuperStock
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 pm

I get off work at 4 tomorrow and I will be online all evening after that. I will practice as long as we have drivers that want to.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:39 pm

RAFT Rowdy wrote:
I get off work at 4 tomorrow and I will be online all evening after that. I will practice as long as we have drivers that want to.

Alright cool. Also i sent you a PM (though i might have mucked it up) but I offered to sponsor the trucks, not a whole heck of alot of cash in it but its still a fun division.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 am

50/50. If you see me on tomorrow, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 am

Its Race day folks. make sure and come out and support you local short track tonight for our regular show. We will talk to the winners from last week before qualifying and we have a few announcements before the cars hit the track.

Drivers meeting at 9:00pm, Qualifying at 9:05 and Races start at 9:15.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:03 pm

About time to start running some practice I believe. Just gotta get this baby changed fed and laid down and I will be on if anyone would cars to join. Just jump in my lobby if you see me on, or I'll join yours.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Can i ask what i am missing with my build on the street stock? it seems like nothing i can do to it will make it run decent times. its a rare time where i cant seem to get it dialed in. (ill trade my aero settings on that truck lol)
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:03 pm

What car you in
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

RAFT Hiredgun wrote:
What car you in

The boss mustang, i was going to run the 70 camaro but i wanted a car that no/less people would have.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:40 pm

When I get on I'll shoot a tune you're way. I did one last week for another driver. Its about 1 mph down on the camaro but holds the turns so well. Its not perfect but wouldn't take much time to make fast. I can turn in the same tenth of a second on my camaro the way the mustang is now. Give me about 20min.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
When I get on I'll shoot a tune you're way. I did one last week for another driver. Its about 1 mph down on the camaro but holds the turns so well. Its not perfect but wouldn't take much time to make fast. I can turn in the same tenth of a second on my camaro the way the mustang is now. Give me about 20min.

Thanks man. I cant seem to figure out the trick with those things. I tried shaving PI where i could (like brakes, we dont really need them lol) and i still couldnt seem to get it to move.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Its about that time again fellas.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Hear ye hear ye!
If you would like a tuned car for the late model event, Ford or Chevy, let me know. I will custom tune the car for you and send it to you unlocked to fine tune to your taste.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 am

Im seriously considering being the pacecar for Street Stock simply because i cant drive that class for anything. good tune or not lol. Ill let you know by/at next weeks event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Sportsman Series
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next