Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Sportsman Series

Go down 
+14
Bradsz
Boostbeef
Admin/PredatorUSMC
F4H FACEPALMER
Hiredgun308
SSRT DWilkerson
IACS VDub
oddball7000
JumpInTheFire88
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
BMEAZY II
RR Rowdy Burns
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:04 am

That's your call brother. I hate to see you back out of a class. Hang in there and see what you can do next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
oddball7000

oddball7000

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:58 am

gutted my internet was being so shite. got a good lap in for the trucks in qualifying and was on a hot lap for the street stocks when it all went down again and i just went to bed. Didnt want anyone getting lag wrecked on my account.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:01 pm

oddball7000 wrote:
gutted my internet was being so shite. got a good lap in for the trucks in qualifying and was on a hot lap for the street stocks when it all went down again and i just went to bed. Didnt want anyone getting lag wrecked on my account.

Yea I really wish you could have raced last night. Trucks again was the race of the night. .008 win margin! Great race Dr. PiiHB.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 pm

FROM THIS POINT FORWARD PAYOUTS ARE NOT OPTIONAL. I do appreciate the guys donating there winnings to the series but this is what I want to do. Where the purse goes is up to the driver but there will be payouts starting next week.

Never thought I would have to say that lol
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 pm

RAFT Rowdy wrote:
FROM THIS POINT FORWARD PAYOUTS ARE NOT OPTIONAL. I do appreciate the guys donating there winnings to the series but this is what I want to do. Where the purse goes is up to the driver but there will be payouts starting next week.

Well if you're gonna make me...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:11 pm

i would stay in everything else. idk. ill have to thinka bout it see if i cant find my groove
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
RAFT Rowdy wrote:

Well if you're gonna make me...

Lol. I'm just getting ready for the spooktacular! U win all you want till then. You got lucky last night in street stocks, hired had your number, and you edged him out and I will have to say that I got lucky in the trucks. Guys are getting faster and as of last night you have a target on your back so......lookout!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Looking forward to the rest of this season. Every series is great fun and very competitive. I would rather have a target on my back than be chasing targets.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Where is that finish picture from the truck race. I'm looking forward to seeing how close it really was.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:10 pm

So without dropping anything that hasnt been said already. it appears that those 2 cars are pretty equal, and i mean exactly equal to the .001. Would you have both rather than just one? it'll mix things up a little dont you think?
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Where is that finish picture from the truck race. I'm looking forward to seeing how close it really was.

Coming soon. I will take them tonight and they will be on here.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
So without dropping anything that hasnt been said already. it appears that those 2 cars are pretty equal, and i mean exactly equal to the .001. Would you have both rather than just one? it'll mix things up a little dont you think?

I'm still considering it. I'm not sure that I really haven't done much testing in that car. I will do some testing in a couple cars tonight.

Not to keep anyone in the dark on the changes that are coming up, we are changing the car for super street. I know we all discussed this Wednesday but the car that we are changing to will have more grip and be an all around better car. The car will be released tonight along with specs.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 am

Points and Track Record have been updated.

I would like to say congrats to RAFT Hiredgun for setting a new track record in the street stocks with a lap of 42.650. Also RAFT Rowdy for setting a new Super Street track record with a 40.299 and Dr.PiiHB for setting a new track record in the Late Model class with a blistering lap of 35.891.

Pictures from the week 2 event will be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Margin of victory was .008!!! Race of the night.

Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 JT1rK

Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 RfvPs
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:30 pm

So for the super stock, could we have one from each american manufacturer? the chevy, ford, and pontiac all hit 40.3--s at least. (sorry no dodge though lol)
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:28 pm

We are going to run 1 car. I have decided that we will run the..........
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 pm

.........drummmmmmm rollllllll.............
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Car: 93 mustang
Max HP: 400
Minimum Weight: 2500
All Aero required
race tires required.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 pm

At most of the short tracks around here there is usually on night where there is a big payout race and a demolition derby.RAFT Hiredgun has announced tonight that on the night of the insomniac racing spooktacular, RAFT Racing will be hosting a Demolition Derby. Car Restrictions are soon to come.

Payout for the demolition derby will be

1st 2,000,000
2nd 1,000,000
3rd 500,000
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 am

This will be fun. Always love a good destruction derby.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 am

Tell me when and ill get in on that destruction derby!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 am

Check page one. Pretty sure fall bash is first week of October. That Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 am

Its on the night of Oct 31. Halloween night. To correspond with the Insomniac Racing spooktacular
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 am

RAFT Rowdy wrote:
Its on the night of Oct 31. Halloween night. To correspond with the Insomniac Racing spooktacular

sorry i wont be able to make it then, halloween is a good reason for me to get drunk, so il be doing that haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 am

Bradsz wrote:
RAFT Rowdy wrote:

sorry i wont be able to make it then, halloween is a good reason for me to get drunk, so il be doing that haha

Haha I like the way you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Sportsman Series
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next