Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Sportsman Series

Go down 
+14
Bradsz
Boostbeef
Admin/PredatorUSMC
F4H FACEPALMER
Hiredgun308
SSRT DWilkerson
IACS VDub
oddball7000
JumpInTheFire88
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
BMEAZY II
RR Rowdy Burns
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:35 am

RAFT Rowdy wrote:
New class coming. Details in a later post. Class name Super Street

Do i smell a 500hp limit since there are so many muscle cars with that kind of stock hp (more like 450hp but who's counting) Hmmm but then again.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:16 am

That sucks Roscoe. I had no clue that the NFL changed Thursday night football to Wednesday. That one would have been nice to know before now lol. But the show will go on!

PS......I think Roscoe is jealous of Dr. Piihb medicine woman and oddball.....lol. just sayin
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:20 am

Super Street class

Car: Buick Regal GNX
Max H.P.: 450
Minimum weight: 3,600
P.I.: A 600
Transmission: race transmission is permitted but only 4 gear setup can be used
Forza Aero required
Race roll cage required
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:27 am

What no ford for super street Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:56 am

That is just the chassis, it can be ford powered and have ford logos on it lol. I would like to see the box type body style for the super street class and ford don't have one like that in the game.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:02 am

The superstocks are like the street stocks on steroids. The racing will be just as close but a good bit faster. Tomorrow's races will be amazing. I am really looking forward to getting this going.

PS Roscoep, I am beginning to think you are crushing on me. Oddball has made no advances of late, I may be available if you want me. You just gotta buy dinner first, I may be a ho but ain't no cheap ho.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 pm

So no Camaro or 87 firebird in Super Stock even though they have identical stats? eh either way still cool.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:19 am

Track Schedule updated, and Super Street specs have been placed in the rules section.

Tomorrow nights race will be the first points race of the season! there will be a drivers meeting at 9:00 and hot laps will start at 9:15. Racing should then start at 9:30pm eastern time. This will be the only time where the race will start past 9:15. Please be there a little early to ensure there is no connection issues.

I know there is a few drivers that i dont have on my XBL friends list so please send a message to Dr. PiiHB or myself and we will get you in the room.

We are also still looking for a pace car driver. if you are interested in doing this please send me a PM and we will get you set up.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
So no Camaro or 87 firebird in Super Stock even though they have identical stats? eh either way still cool.

Not as of yet, we will be running the buick alone due to limited testing in that particular class. Plus i wanted this class to resemble the late 80's early 90's box style stock car. We ran some races in this car tonight and it was some good racing, all of the cars were within .100.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:56 am

RAFT Rowdy wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Not as of yet, we will be running the buick alone due to limited testing in that particular class. Plus i wanted this class to resemble the late 80's early 90's box style stock car. We ran some races in this car tonight and it was some good racing, all of the cars were within .100.

Nicee. and i understand what you are shooting for.
Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXdOzd1d3wF5ROFo_VT9YfYkMV5iS222d7ddNOgTrsrUfhFnUgug
this seem right? Thats what a street stock is in Ct. (and yes. they are going 4-5 wide on a 3/8 mile bowl of a track.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:24 am

Thats awesome, and yes thats what we are trying to get rolling. thery are going to be super competitive
Back to top Go down
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:34 am

Thompson CT by any chance? I've been there a few times.

I'd love to do this with you guys but just can't make it tonight, and in a month there is a series I've been doing for years starting back up again, kind of don't want to leave that. The cars are almost the same as this one too. Maybe I'll get to a few races with my 73 Firebird.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 am

Gamertag: SSRT DWilkerson
Class/classes: All
Car number: 73
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:10 am

@facepalmer That's cool man. It will be a great series. Just show up when you can. We have some big races planned out for this season.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 am

SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
Gamertag: SSRT DWilkerson
Car number: 73

Nice to see you got your Xbox and Forza working!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 pm

F4H FACEPALMER wrote:
Thompson CT by any chance? I've been there a few times.

I'd love to do this with you guys but just can't make it tonight, and in a month there is a series I've been doing for years starting back up again, kind of don't want to leave that. The cars are almost the same as this one too. Maybe I'll get to a few races with my 73 Firebird.

That picture came from The Waterford Speedbowl, which is my personal favorite CT track. Thompson is great as well but the track isnt doing too well. it isnt going to go under due to the different businesses associated with it but the car count is abysmal. the only class doing well there is the ministock which, while exciting, dont draw a crowd alone.
Waterford almost went under because they insisted on keeping prices so low for entry (drivers/cars/spectators). but now they are out of the hole and if you ever get a chance to go there, i will say its the most exciting track in CT. best seats in the house would be the top of the main grandstands at turn 4. its where all the action happens (and where the pic was taken from if im not mistaken)
Stafford Speedway is alright, but it is televised and strict, not to mention pricey. the racing is still great and the car count is holding up overall a great track to go to as well.

Ill be entering tonight as well.

Number 77
All divisions? depends on how long it goes for but i will make Street and Super Street for sure.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:36 pm

this week will the races will take about an hour to an hour and 15 min. plus time for the drivers meeting.
Back to top Go down
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Gamertag: Boostbeef
Car number: 71
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Getting close to race time. Any lobbies open for practice in the next couple hours?
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 pm

FORZA SPORTSMAN SERIES RUNNING ORDER 9/5/12

Trucks - 10 Laps
Wallace Racing Street Stocks - 15 laps
Super Street - 20 laps
Late Models - 35 lap

Payout's

Trucks - 50,000 credits
Street Stocks - 100,000 credits
Super Street - 150,000 credits
Late Models - 200,000 credits

Purse will be paid after all classes have finished

Lets have a great show tonight guys!
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Getting close to race time. Any lobbies open for practice in the next couple hours?

im on now till race time, im down for some practice
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Sounds good. I'll still be a few but I will be on before race time.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:45 pm

ill be getting on in a few and joining your room
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Points have been updated and track records for each class have been set.

Tonight's race was great, not perfect in the super street and late models but it was only the first race. Thanks to everyone that came out to the track and raced. We look forward to seeing all you guys back next week.

Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:19 pm

***FORZA SPORTSMAN SERIES RULE CHANGE***

From this point forward, if there is 3 cautions in a row without running at least 3 laps green, restarts will be single file.

Also from this point, the leader will call the "go go go " instead of the pace car.

Last edited by RAFT Rowdy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of the start rule)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Sportsman Series
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next