Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Sportsman Series

Go down 
+14
Bradsz
Boostbeef
Admin/PredatorUSMC
F4H FACEPALMER
Hiredgun308
SSRT DWilkerson
IACS VDub
oddball7000
JumpInTheFire88
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
BMEAZY II
RR Rowdy Burns
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:04 pm

If anyone else is interested, we have a great lobby going right now with some very close and spectacular racing. Feel free to join us.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 pm

this looks to be awesome. if i can tweak things out to keep up better this will be an awesome league. Are we going to fill a lobby though? 15 cars + pace car, that would be pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 pm

thats what we are shooting for. The racing in the trucks and the street stocks alone will be enough fun and then the limited late models will very interesting. i still got some major testing to do between the cars that i want to run.

we had a great turn out tonight for the Forza Sportsman Series, VERY close racing in all the classes. just need a few more people to sign up an already great series eve better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 pm

If you see me on and are wanting to test some cars let me know. I would be glad to help out.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:25 pm

We are good on cars I think. We will run with what we got. But I would be more than glad to run some practice when you are on.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:28 pm

RAFT Rowdy
All classes.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

RAFT Rowdy wrote:
What car is it?

77 T/a Very Happy (but after testing yesterday it was really slow lol. its more of a road course kind of car)
Too bad that my 67 coupe mustang (65 in game since it has the same 289 hi-po v8) is way to light for the league. I wish they had an early 80s Cutlass in game thats what i run irl.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
RAFT Rowdy wrote:
What car is it?

77 T/a Very Happy (but after testing yesterday it was really slow lol. its more of a road course kind of car)
Too bad that my 67 coupe mustang (65 in game since it has the same 289 hi-po v8) is way to light for the league. I wish they had an early 80s Cutlass in game thats what i run irl.

Old school cut supreme would be awesome. I indeed would run that car.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:27 pm

RAFT Rowdy wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
RAFT Rowdy wrote:
What car is it?

Old school cut supreme would be awesome. I indeed would run that car.

Yeah hmmm too bad maybe they'll get that for F5? Well it would be nice at least because they are awesome short track race cars.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:35 pm

That TA was my first option too. After one test run I realised I was about 8mph down on top end. I would love to run the TA though.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Would anyone like to turn a couple of laps in the next little bit?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:32 pm

If I am on it will be later on tonight. I would run then. These things are fun to run.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:51 pm

Hmm i havent gotten on to test yet, but i think if i sacrificed some areas than the TA could run competitively. ill just have to tweak it.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:13 pm

***STREET STOCK'S RULE CHANGE***

To keep this as fair as possible, I have lowered the minimum weight to 3,500. This is due to the setting on the menu's not allowing a weight increase in 50 pound increments. This was not a rule change to affect anything about the cars that are already in the lineup.

I will also be adding a couple more cars to the list due to this rule change. If you would like to participate in car testing for the street stock class, please let me know. Final list of cars will be up and posted here by Sunday evening to ensure that everyone has a couple of days to do there final testing before selecting the car for season.

If you will not be able to test cars this weekend and there is a car that you feel should be in the series, please post it below.

Thanks
RAFT Rowdy
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 am

You know im in. Just let me know when testing is and what cars to work on and I will get started building sometime today. Just pm me a list of what I need to build.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:00 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
You know im in. Just let me know when testing is and what cars to work on and I will get started building sometime today. Just pm me a list of what I need to build.
woh woh!!! im not letting this whore face whore bag get extra lap time!!! the MEAN 14 will be there to keep him in check... love yah good doc Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 am

I'd would have loved to have joined you guys the other day, but my Xbox doesn't want to work. I haven't gotten a game to read since last Sunday's race. Gonna have to open it up to see if I can clean anything out, but if not............ it don't look good, doc. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 am

I hope you can get I working Wilkinson. Its a great series and you would make a great addition. Hope to see you back on soon.
As for roscoe, we'll see who comes out on top Wednesday. Just watch out on the last lap, you know that's when I make my move.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Ill go on and look into some cars. i wont be on until sometime near 9pm. anyone want to have a little open track?
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:46 pm

I should be on. I have been on and off all day.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 pm

SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
I'd would have loved to have joined you guys the other day, but my Xbox doesn't want to work. I haven't gotten a game to read since last Sunday's race. Gonna have to open it up to see if I can clean anything out, but if not............ it don't look good, doc. Crying or Very sad

Hope u get it lined out. Would like to see you in this series.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Ya'll gonna be on tonight working on these things? Should be back on later on.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:04 pm

We have ran them since you left the first time LOL! i should be on.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Street stock cars that have been approved:

69 Shelby GT500 428CJ
71 AMC Javelin-AMX
70 Buick GSX
71 Ford Mustang Mach 1
67 Chevelle SS-396
68 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S
69 Dodge Charger R/T
69 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
69 Chevrolet Nova SS 396
69 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

These are the last cars that will be added to the street stock class
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:04 pm

RAFT Rowdy wrote:
Street stock cars that have been approved:

69 Shelby GT500 428CJ
71 AMC Javelin-AMX
70 Buick GSX
71 Ford Mustang Mach 1
67 Chevelle SS-396
68 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S
69 Dodge Charger R/T
69 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
69 Chevrolet Nova SS 396
69 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

These are the last cars that will be added to the street stock class

Ahhh so tough. if i cant get that TA worked out i may have to go with the Buick. Or if not then the Javelin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sportsman Series   Forza Sportsman Series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Sportsman Series
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next