Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps

Go down 
+26
EdgeofNerd
TheManNowDog777
JumpInTheFire88
vV Science Vv
Basicblaq
SSRT_Pronebird
Bradsz
BIMM3RR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
bLuEsMoKe305
Boostbeef
Luongo27
Abramsmech17
BMEAZY II
Blahzay xxl
OLDFenderBender
Raceboy77
Matthnt
THF dvsSublime
SaintedPlacebo4
Dr PiiHB
F4H FACEPALMER
SSRT DWilkerson
No1 Tommy Smurf
blackhawk s61
Admin/PredatorUSMC
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:53 pm

1st and foremost I accept my penalty with no gripes. 2nd I'd like to apologize to boostedbeef and Roca for the incident where I hit you both.

I missed my breaking completely and had to change my line erratically to avoid rear ending Roca. I in turn tried to stop but couldnt and hit boostedbeef.

I lockup up and slid back onto the track and into Roca... complete mental breakdown on my behalf...

As of 2day i will b in practice lobbies as well as hosting lobbies for anyone that needs the wheeltime ...

Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 am

Hey I have to ask. Whens qualifying going to be open? I have to qual today if I'm going to race with a qual time. I'm going to be out of town till early Sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 am

Abramsmech17 wrote:
Hey I have to ask. Whens qualifying going to be open? I have to qual today if I'm going to race with a qual time. I'm going to be out of town till early Sunday afternoon.

It will open today. Everything is behind due to not getting replays and times on schedule. That holds everything up.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 pm

im hoping i will be able to race at le mans. my xbox live is down. but if microsoft get their act together and sort the "glitch" i will be able to race Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Gambit and myself will both be looking to practice and hopefully qualify Saturday night if anybody is available.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:19 pm

ROAD ATLANTA Results FINAL (new findings added)

Congratulations to RAFT No Brakes for the GT win in his #24 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera.

Congratulations to Matthnt for the GTC win in his #96 Aston Martin V12 Vantage .

The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by PredatorUSMC in the #54 Ferrari 458 Italia for Charging through the field from 5th to finish 2nd gaining 3 positions.

The GTC Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by hannibaljazz 98 {R} in his #98 Porsche Caymen R for Charging from 16th in the field to finish 9th gaining 7 positions!

Race Room Recap and Incident Report

A Room

GT Rolling start was clean with no contact. No turn 1 incidents or early lap incidents
GTC Rolling start was clean with no contact. No turn 1 incidents or early lap incidents

I don't think I have seen such a close race for so many laps with so many racers and no incidents! Truly great racing in GT and GTC Class!

B Room

GT Rolling start was clean with no contact.
GTC Rolling start was clean with no contact. No turn 1 incidents or early lap incidents

At the start the number 777 RUF RGT-8 of Jeckel4438 laid a bit far back from the field.

Lap 2 turn 1 first corner after the rolling start Th3 NaPsTeR 15 in the #37 McLaren MP4-12C gets into the rear of the #53 Ferrari 458 italia driven by LUKEMAD9999 causing minor damage. Due to it being the first corner and everyone was so tightly bunched and it was not a major mistake just a matter of everyone brake checking each other into turn one trying to get through when the contact occured. Penalty to Th3 NaPsTeR 15 - Warning

Lap 3 There was contact between Blahzay xxl and LUKEMAD9999 that was clearly a small lag spike as the cars just jumped about 10 feet into one another then back to their original distance and damage was caused.

Lap 4 SaintedPlacebo4 {R} looses control of his #3 Porsche 911 Sport Classic (997) going down into the esses hits a wall and bounces back onto the racing surface where Basicblaq was coming down through and tried to avoid the incident. Racing incident.

Lap 6 - #777 RUF RGT-8 of Jeckel4438 goes off the racing surface on turn 10a with all 4 wheels and gains a position. Penalty of 30 seconds equivalent to a stop go pit penalty would have been assessed. But since the newly returned racer finished last the penalty is null and void. A warning will be issued for this incident.

Lap 11 - The #37 McLaren MP4-12C of Th3 NaPsTeR 15 going into the downhill braking zone of turn 10a does not brake appropriately and hits the rear end of the #777 RUF RGT-8 of Jeckel4438 causing significant damage and loss of control.
Penalty Assessed 7.1 - 1st Offense - 2 Race Probation 30 second time penalty.

lap 12 - Secondary contact takes place between turn 6 and 7 with Th3 NaPsTeR 15 front left bumping the rear right of Jeckel4438 is incidental contact. It appears Jeckel4438 tried to protect his position by moving over on Th3 NaPsTer creating the slight contact. From there the two seemed like Jeckel4438 slowed just after turn 7 as Th3 NaPsTeR was exiting the turn creating further contact. Not sure what was going on here with the slowing down and veering right of Jeckel4438. Both drivers have the attention of both Race Directors.

Lap 14 jpnVR4 tries a banzai braking move or completely misses his braking point and rear ends Boostbeef{R}'s #71 Viper GTS causing loss of control and then jpnVR4 bounces into the #122 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport of GLR Roca causing minor damage but a complete loss of control and spin.
*Penalty jpnVR4 - 2 Race Probation and 10 point deduction. (cannot add time penalty instead of point deduction due to DNF)

There were a few other small GTC bumping and grinding incidents but nothing negligent.

This room looked a little rough around the edges from the start of the race. Racers must remember that the races are Endurance Races and to be patient the first couple of corners and let things settle down, tires warm up, nerves settle down a bit.

Other than that the racing was good.

C Room

GT Rolling start was the easiest I have watched since there was only one driver.

I did not see any car on car contact. I did see a few racers pretty much take themselves out early by hitting walls on the first 3 or 4 laps of the race with no one really close to them. There was a driver who had an equipment failure who hit a wall pretty hard.

There was a great battle for the lead with hannibaljazz 98 {R} and jack diss {R}.

Good racing.

Results are up for Road Atlanta.
Points Are Up.
Team Points Updated
Top 5 on the home page up.
THERE WILL BE NO PIRS UPDATES FOR LeMans. (exception racers whose first race was Road Atlanta)
WRITE UP COMPLETED
WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

A & B room replays are on my storefront
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Forza4_zps48e943e8
Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Cqc_zps69252208
Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Forza3_zps4affde73

Just a couple I snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 6 Road Atlanta 50 Laps
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7