Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps

Go down 
+28
jpnvr4
Zenrad
Hiredgun308
F4H FACEPALMER
lukemad9999
R3troD
OLDFenderBender
jeckel4438
Ultimate Husler
TheManNowDog777
bLuEsMoKe305
Zalonka_IV
Bradsz
-]v[ETA]_-
THF dvsSublime
Matthnt
SSRT_Pronebird
Ezt Gambit
EdgeofNerd
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
Raceboy77
blackhawk s61
Boostbeef
Abramsmech17
JumpInTheFire88
SSRT DWilkerson
Admin/PredatorUSMC
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Its fair to say that this race was all over the place right? between opinions, cleanness, racing incidents, aggressiveness, inconsistency, and the assessment of all things regulatory, this week has really taken its toll. its a good league, its one of the best based on alot of factors. but right now, drivers and officiators should really drop the issue, bite their tongue's and let the drama wither away. all this bickering is making the series look bad and that's no good, so lets all just agree that the ball was dropped by *everyone* involved in one way or another and move on? please?
Suzuka is a great track, and if you have a score to settle between drivers than go out and show that you're the better driver fair and square. That settles any issues between drivers. as for the rules/regulations, it would be fair to have a drivers meeting sometime during the week/weekend. serious. instead of leaving things up to whats written and the interpretations made go over incidents, why rulings wee made, what was seen vs what wasnt, and have open questions for people that are curious about one thing or another. as long as everyone relaxes and keeps their cool it would help get things back on track.

Anyone agree? Or am i talking nonsense?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Agree
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Anyone agree? Or am i talking nonsense?

still haven't been told the violation so we can fix it + we still got points taken off when it should have been a warning...can't really agree yet.
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:40 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

Team Alpha Racing International will be Penalized 10 Team points for violating the Series livery rule 2.0E. If this is not corrected by Suzuka the team will lose 25 points and each racer will also lose 25 championship points.

It's because your cars don't have the number logo's right on your cars.

2.0E - The series number plate MUST be placed in a clearly visible and undistorted location on the left and right side of the car near the FRONT DOOR with your race number placed inside and clearly visible. (The number plate cannot be altered or changed in any way other than race number or enlarging)
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 am

is that an official answer? or have you been told this by an official ?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:36 am

[quote="jpnvr4"]
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
3rd matter: I hear Prone talkin about PI all the time, but does anyone notice the adjustments?
MATT don't hate me but 1st on Alps, 2ND on America, 2ND on camino, 1st on Atlanta. but ur PI stays on the up and up.
makes me think.

Dude don't ask me about the PI. You race at what PI you're given. If it goes up it goes up, if it goes down then it goes down. I haven't went to Pred publicly or privately about PI, him and I butt heads a lot so I try to talk to him as little as possible. Believe me I would be fine running a lower PI if that's what I was set at.

Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:23 am

jpnvr4 wrote:

I'm not an official nor did one tell me. I just saw you guys have GT number plates on your GTC cars.
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 am

JumpInTheFire88 wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:

I'm not an official nor did one tell me. I just saw you guys have GT number plates on your GTC cars.

Yeah that's a pretty big deal and I'm surprised nobody has said anything to you guys before.
Back to top Go down
CThompson17

CThompson17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:59 am

TheManNowDog777 wrote:
Lost the Beer Battle to CThompson on the final lap. I started braking too late on the 2nd chicane and drove into the sand. CThompson hit the wall on the 90 degree turn, and so did I, so he beat me by 2 seconds

That race was a blast! I was disappointed when I saw you fly into that sand trap. I wanted to keep going till the half-way point and try to get ya there, but it ended up that way. Even if I didn't get the win in C Room, I wouldn't have cared either way. I think we were going at it for about 5 or 10 laps or so. Thank you for giving me the most fun I've had in the series!

To bLuEsMoKe: From the entirety of the remainder of C Room, we give you the win. All of us were pissed when we seen that disconnection notice. I seriously mean it. We wanted you to get it, but your connection had other ideas (trust me, I know how that goes). Anyhow, you were the real winner of C Room.

I wish everybody good luck at Suzuka. I wish I could be there, but I have work on Sunday, so I'll be preracing.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Abramsmech17 wrote:
JumpInTheFire88 wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:

Yeah that's a pretty big deal and I'm surprised nobody has said anything to you guys before.

pretty sure they say GTC on them... and yeah no one has caught or informed us on what the problem is, even now, and we should have got a warning before a points deduction like everyone else gets.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
Abramsmech17 wrote:
JumpInTheFire88 wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:

pretty sure they say GTC on them... and yeah no one has caught or informed us on what the problem is, even now, and we should have got a warning before a points deduction like everyone else gets.

Hey Raceboy & Jpvn...U might want to pm the guys who send out the warnings. Maybe they forgot to let you guys knows. Pred might have though that you got a warning and gave you guys a penality. Pred is not the 1 in charge of sending out the warnings.

To everyone else this arguing back and forth is really child like.. I have been reading most of the post and honestly if you have a problem with someone send them a pm and cc Pred. This stuff is starting to get really tiring!!!!

Back to top Go down
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

GTC number plates are suppose to be green...not red.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Abramsmech17 wrote:
JumpInTheFire88 wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:

Hey Raceboy & Jpvn...U might want to pm the guys who send out the warnings. Maybe they forgot to let you guys knows. Pred might have though that you got a warning and gave you guys a penality. Pred is not the 1 in charge of sending out the warnings.

To everyone else this arguing back and forth is really child like.. I have been reading most of the post and honestly if you have a problem with someone send them a pm and cc Pred. This stuff is starting to get really tiring!!!!

Rowdy was the one who gave out warnings before and we were never issued one, already pmed pred about this as soon as i saw it and got basically nothing back so i clarified my question and need of response and still haven't gotten anything back. sunday's fast approaching and we still don't have this issue figured out...
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:56 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Abramsmech17 wrote:
JumpInTheFire88 wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:

Rowdy was the one who gave out warnings before and we were never issued one, already pmed pred about this as soon as i saw it and got basically nothing back so i clarified my question and need of response and still haven't gotten anything back. sunday's fast approaching and we still don't have this issue figured out...

Yes I second that...Rowdy was the one to give out warnings, he pmed me about my IMSA badge was not on my right side and had to get it on before Hockenheim race that was way back in August......Thus if there was an issue with my race plate being gt and not gtc he would have told me that as well which he did not.....so now to find that we have been assessed or gonna be assessed to a penalty for god knows what its just a big joke scratch
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 am

your plates are red. all the other plates are green. that seems really obvious to everyone else in the league. but *if* it isnt that they are altered and its something else then im stumped as well. but come on youre the only gtc guys with a red #plate.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:46 am

RED plates yes, with the the GREEN GTC to show class and so forth. If that is the issue we are midseason and the pix of if have been up and around. We atleast deserve a warning b4 punishment... but I guess whats done is done
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:00 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
RED plates yes, with the the GREEN GTC to show class and so forth. If that is the issue we are midseason and the pix of if have been up and around. We atleast deserve a warning b4 punishment... but I guess whats done is done

Real Talk!!! So true dude....

Regardless of what....its just wrong if the plate is an issue, tell us that straight away in the heading or warn us about it don't start talking about point deduction.
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm not an official nor am I saying that this is the issue. Bit if you look at everyother GTC drivers number plates they are all green, no red whats so ever. And seeing as you said they were red I'm pretty sure that's whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
SSRT_Pronebird

SSRT_Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm

This should have been taken care of before week 2.

To penalize now is rediculous.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:21 pm

SSRT_Pronebird wrote:
This should have been taken care of before week 2.

To penalize now is ridiculous.

THANK YOU!!! My thoughts exactly! and without warning?
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:16 pm

hey pred. whered you go? its thursday night and nothing has been updated since the last race and qualifying isnt open for suzuka. whats up man?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 am

Hello racers. I am back. I have been out of commision since Tuesday night because I was involved in a car accident. I was hit by an old (OLD) lady while on the freeway, She basically just switched lanes at 75 mph without bothering to look into the lane where I was right next to her. Hit me and my car with her older Mercedes sending me into the freeway wall and then a 2 roll barrel roll..that ended with my car upside down and hers she bounced from me into a truck and t boned the freeway retainer wall. I got home from the hospital last night at about midnight I think it was. My injuries were I tweeked my back, twisted my left wrist up pretty good and some bumps and bruises. Thank god for all the airbags deploying I remember thinking I was inside some kind of popping rolling pillow car. My car is pretty much a wrap. I will be fine.

I have not read any posts yet other than the one or two prior to this post. I will go back and catch up. But the matter on the livery penalty. jpnVR4 and Raceboy777 have been a part of this series for more than a couple of seasons and are or at the very least should be fairly clear on the rules at this point. Secondly, I did mention at the beginning of the season to the team that they had livery infractions and they changed the ones I brought to their attention. Actually at that time it was the Tech inspector who informed them and he informed me. So, based on the fact that they are series veterans AND they already were informed of livery infraction early in the season it is their responsibility to have taken the time to make sure everything was per the rules. When a racer joins this series I make it VERY CLEAR there are two things that are tantamount to racing here and those two things are adhering to the rules and racing clean as possible within what is expected within the rules of motorsports, specifically Sports Car Racing.

And to close out this livery infraction: The penalty they received was not as severe as it could have been as per the rules. I in fact went light on them as a warning per say to 'get it right' this time. And since they had livery infraction dating back to race 1 that could be a whole heap of points! The rule states
2.0G - Failure to comply with livery requirements will result in loss of points. (if a racer has been notified of a livery infraction and is found to have not complied the resulting penalty will be 1/2 points for each race not in compliance.)

EDIT ALSO: When I sent you the infraction I pointed out the rule so you could clearly see what and why you are being penalized. If you read the rule then looked at your number plate it would be pretty obvious what you or your painter or whoever did to create the infraction. In order for you to have the RED number plate on your car you CLEARLY HAD TO ALTER THE NUMBER PLATE. The RED number plate HAS GT clearly marked on it and the Green number plate has GTC clearly on it. SO you made a conscious decision to ALTER the number plate so it would match the color of your car.

The website, PIRS, new race thread for qualifying, etc will be updated sometime today as I have many things to catch up on, many family members to call etc.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 am

glad you're alright man. we were all wondering what you've been up to.

sucks about the car though.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:31 am

Boostbeef wrote:
glad you're alright man. we were all wondering what you've been up to.

sucks about the car though.
Hospitals freaking suck. They have you all hooked up to tubes, IV's and things like I was freaking over there dying. I would not take pain meds, (I don't take pills because the side effects are often worse than what the heck they are supposed to fix) so the Doctor and nurse tried to sneak and put them in my IV when I was sleep and I caught them as I woke up hearing the shuffling near my bed. I immediately removed my IV tube and calmly told the doctor, I do not want meds. I am not ill with a disease I can handle the pain on my own and thank you. SO make sure that when the bill arrives there better not be a penny on pain meds as I expressly refused them. We had a conversation and he finally got why I do not want any and he respected my decision.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 am

I was actually about to give you a text, wasn't like you not to be on for so long. Glad to hear everything is ok! If your BMW is a write off, is it time for the Porsche you used to talk about? Wink

Take whatever time you need, we understand.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next