Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps

Go down 
+28
jpnvr4
Zenrad
Hiredgun308
F4H FACEPALMER
lukemad9999
R3troD
OLDFenderBender
jeckel4438
Ultimate Husler
TheManNowDog777
bLuEsMoKe305
Zalonka_IV
Bradsz
-]v[ETA]_-
THF dvsSublime
Matthnt
SSRT_Pronebird
Ezt Gambit
EdgeofNerd
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
Raceboy77
blackhawk s61
Boostbeef
Abramsmech17
JumpInTheFire88
SSRT DWilkerson
Admin/PredatorUSMC
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:53 am

Yeah, I haven't seen it since I walked away from it. Well, taken in an ambulance from it. But yeah, it was pretty ugly. Every side of the car had major impact and if I remember right one of the rims or suspension had broken off too. As for the Porsche, I honestly cannot say what I am going to do. I have an older Audi that I bought about 8 or 9 months ago to plink around in to keep the miles on my M down. So she is now primary until all the dust settles.

Thanks DWilk I will definitely take the time needed. Right now I am making phone call, on the computer and filing out forms that were faxed to me. Once I get this stuff done. I will turn on the box and get the rest of the info for the PIRS adjustments and update that as well as the home page.

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:55 am

As a person who has been ejected from several vehicles glad to hear your ok...
On a side note no meds.... that's the best part;)
Back to top Go down
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:29 am

glad to hear your OK but it sound like that was a pritty bad crash.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
As a person who has been ejected from several vehicles glad to hear your ok...
On a side note no meds.... that's the best part;)

Thanks. I had my belts on. I always wear em. That probably saved me from much more harm. The no meds part kinda sucked. I was in pain. But, I believe pain is your bodies way of telling you not to move or do a certain thing so as to make whatever is wrong worse. Pain meds mask the pain but do not fix what is wrong. So since you can't feel the pain you move around as if whatever is torn or broken or whatever is not, which then you are making it worse then you need meds longer because you keep re-injuring yourself unknowingly because you can't feel the pain of your body telling you to NOT do this or that.
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:47 pm

man pred im glad your ok. and from the sound of what your car looked like its pretty much totaled. if theres anything i know about BMWs is that theres about 1000 tiny pcm's in the right rear quarter panel that if they are hit its an immediate totaling. and it sounds like they got hit somewhere along the line. sorry to hear but im glad your ok.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Yah i was pig headed with a sense of invinciblelaity...i was wrong:)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Whoa man, I hope everything gets settled nice and neatly for you, and that you can make a speedy 100% recovery. On a side note. Damn that sucks big time Sad after a certain age they should make people retake the driver's test. And also, is the woman okay? Sounds like she had a gnarly crash herself.
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Glad your ok pred. I know what is like to be in a flipping car, not fun.

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

I have not read any posts yet other than the one or two prior to this post. I will go back and catch up.
As for catching up on the old posts, get ready to be mom and break up the kids fighting. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 pm

JumpInTheFire88 wrote:
Glad your ok pred. I know what is like to be in a flipping car, not fun.

I have not read any posts yet other than the one or two prior to this post. I will go back and catch up.
As for catching up on the old posts, get ready to be mom and break up the kids fighting. Rolling Eyes

Save yourself the annoyance. dont and say you did lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:16 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Whoa man, I hope everything gets settled nice and neatly for you, and that you can make a speedy 100% recovery. On a side note. Damn that sucks big time Sad after a certain age they should make people retake the driver's test. And also, is the woman okay? Sounds like she had a gnarly crash herself.

She was hurt but she was not critical or anything. That's what I was told by the paramedic. As for me, I will be fine. I think my pride hurts more than anything. I am surprised I did not see her moving over. I literally did not see it until maybe a split second before she hit me, I may have jerked the wheel a split second before the contact but I am not sure.
Right now just my left wrist is sore and swollen just a bit, my ribs hurt and my back is sore as hell.

As for the rest of the bickering. I am starting anew. Fresh. Not going to concern myself with it. I have only one matter yet to finalize between two racers. Other than that, I will be posting things on the website as I can throughout the day and open the new Suzuka thread soon also.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Le Mans Circuit de la sarthe Results

Congratulations to SSRT DWilkerson for the GT win in his #73 Viper GTS.

Congratulations to F4H FACEPALMER {R} for the GTC win in his #666 BMW M3 (E92).

The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Jeckel4438 in the #777 RUF RGT-8
for Charging through the field from 14th to finish 6th gaining 8 positions!

The GTC Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Basicblaq in his #00 Porsche Caymen R for Charging from 16th in the field to finish 11th gaining 5 positions! Great racing through the field.

Race Room Recap and Incident Report

A Room

GT standing start was clean no heavy contact. No turn 1 incidents or early lap incidents
GTC standing start was clean. There was some very minor touching but nothing heavy.

At the GT start the Pole Position driver The LSA lost control of his car and may have touched another car but then hit the wall on his own causing himself damage.

Lap 1 Turn 2 - F4H FACEPALMER {R} goes wide right off track and re enters into the path of oncoming traffic causing several driver to make evasive action to not collide into the #666 BMW M3 (E92) {view replay RAFT Hiredgun also goes wide in the same corner but takes the proper action by waiting for a safe unobstructed re-entry to the racing surface.}
Penalty - Warning - this could have ended very badly for many cars in only the second turn of the race.

Lap 1 Matthnt completely misses his braking point going into Indainapolis corner and rear ends EZT Gambit causing significant damage.
Penalty - 10 point deduction and 2 race probation. Due to DNF time penalty cannot be given

Lap 14 Boostbeef rear ends THF dvsSublime as the two enter the pit lane access road. THF dvsSublime slowed down upon entry to pit lane access road and Boostbeef was attempting to carry more speed in and was unable to slow down in time thus hitting THF dvsSublime hard enough that it knocked him out of the access road back on to track causing him to have to take another lap around to go into the pits. There was also damage caused by the avoidable contact.
Penaly Accessed - 30 second time penalty and 3 race probation

Lap 22 PredatorUSMC attempts an aggressive pass and created avoidable contact with SSRT Pronebird causing damage and loss of control.
Penalty - 30 second time penalty and 2 race probation

B Room

GT standing start was clean no heavy contact. No turn 1 incidents or early lap incidents.
GTC standing start was clean.

Lap 1 Turn 2 a few GT racers went off the racing surface and came back on with traffic near causing some evasive maneuvers to be made.

Lap 1 slight contact between ROSCOEpCOTRAIN & Raceboy777 is deemed a racing incident. No penalty issued.

Lap 3 Porsche Curves a racing incident between Zalonka IV and OldFenderBender where OldFenderBender while following Zalonka IV gets into the back of Zalonka IV. It appeared Zalonka got two tires in the grass then tapped the brakes which then led to OldFenderBender who was directly behind him carrying momentum to bump the Holden causing minor damage to both cars. No penalty, deemed a race incident.

Team Alpha Racing International will be Penalized 10 Team points for violating the Series livery rule 2.0E. If this is not corrected by Suzuka the team will lose 25 points and each racer will also lose 25 championship points.

C Room

HAVE NOT VIEWED REPLAY YET

Results are up for Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe.
Points Are Up.

Team Points Updated.
Top 5 Updated.
PIRS UPDATED
WRITE UP COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

A and B room replays are loaded my storefront
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:42 pm

whatever
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 pm

[quote="

C Room

[/quote]

is there going to be a review? just curious, i know you have a lot going on right now, i just like to read what you saw in the room.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Abramsmech17 wrote:

C Room

is there going to be a review? just curious, i know you have a lot going on right now, i just like to read what you saw in the room.

If someone can give me the replay I can do that myself as well. *hint, hint*
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
whatever

Time 2 go 2 war homie... lets get this podium...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 7 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8