Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta

Go down 
+20
R3troD
NSA Roca
The LSA
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
lukemad9999
jeckel4438
THF dvsSublime
Avcracy
ox FASTLANE xo
Hiredgun308
Basticular
KikRox268
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
Matthnt
killerz2801
Raceboy77
bigdutyDMomoney
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RESULTS FOR ST A ROOM? I requested someone to PLEASE get the last 5 times...from 12th on down because I cannot scroll down with a wheel. Please PM them to me ASAP.

don't worry about it..just post the results for GT & GS thats what matters the most LOL!!!!

omh thanks basic. my teammate is having a caniption bc he doesnt know his time. i scrambled ot write them down but 1 i didnt get names just times and 2 i am struggling to read my handwriting.

As for ST i dont have any Sad ihope someone got them
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:47 pm

I think I have everything for GT & GS. Just need ST

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RESULTS FOR ST A ROOM? I requested someone to PLEASE get the last 5 times...from 12th on down because I cannot scroll down with a wheel. Please PM them to me ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Do you still need them. I have them
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks Hired for sending them. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey Killer..check out this site...I find it very helpful when doing my Tuning..I has helped me when I have actually followed the logic

http://diy-racetuning.net/index.html
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Thanks man. Looking it over and already have a few ideas for the car. Really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Road Atlanta Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GS/GT A Room
GS/GT B Room
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for another win in the #77 Ferrari F50 of Alpha Racing International.

GS - Congratulations to Hiredgun308 for the win in the ##22 Aston Martin DBS of RPM Racing.

ST- Congratulations to Ezt Gambit for the win in his #266 Ford Mustang GT RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by hannibaljazz 98 in the #98 Ascari KZ1R for Charging through the field from 20th to finish 10th gaining a hard charging 10 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Dr PiiHB in the #1 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe for Charging from 7th in the field to finish 5th gaining 2 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Matthnt in the #96 Mazda RX-8 R3 for Charging from 18th in the field to finish 5th gaining a Hard Charging 13 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

ChedOCide Zilla - Race is Disqualified due to running improper illegal parts on his car by running drag tires thus breaking rule 1.2C. Penalty - No points earned, race disqualified. Warning, next infraction like this is a ban for the rest of Season 9.

GREAT CLEAN RACING. I did not note anything beyond normal racing incidents as a result of close racing. Good run in ST.

There were a couple incidents that were questionable but minor.

GS

TheManNowDog777 - Livery infraction - Missing IMSA logo. First warning. Next step is loss of points if infraction is not corrected by Infineon Raceway.

Another great race with no major incidents. There were some questionable events to occur on track but nothing worthy of penalty or infraction.

Great Racing in GS!

GT

KikRox268 - Livery Infraction - Incorrect number plate on vehicle. First warning. Next step is loss of points if infraction is not corrected by Infineon Raceway.

hannibaljazz 98 - Livery Infraction - Incorrect number plate on vehicle. First warning. Next step is loss of points if infraction is not corrected by Infineon Raceway.

B Room Start was not good. Drivers not single file some nearly side by side prior to the start of the race.

Lap 2 Turn 7- Avcracy is overaggressive and causes door to door contact as he attempts to make a pass and leaving no room for the car being passed to navigate the turn. The clarity here is that had the car not been there on the outside to contact Avcracy would have wound up not making the turn and off into the grass.

Lap 3 Turn 1 - Avcracy - Creates a second minor side to side contact with no damage. Warning.

Overall, this race was run very clean. There was some aggressiveness on track but nothing negligent and no major contact noted.

Results are up Road Atlanta >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up updated today.

Team Points Updated soon.

Top 3 Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UPCOMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures updated

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: (ST) Kamikaze1414 #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD {Contact}
1 Races Left: (GS) Tachyon Racing {R} #99 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) {Contact}
2 Races Left (GS) SkiNl3Y #19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) BLAHZAY xxl {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) Warpig2012 {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) hannibaljazz 98 {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (ST) BooTz 2 Ass3zZ {R} {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (ST) RMSpear2698 {R} {Corner Cutting}
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Hey Killer..check out this site...I find it very helpful when doing my Tuning..I has helped me when I have actually followed the logic

http://diy-racetuning.net/index.html

To also help there is whole thread also dedicated to Tuning Your Car, Driving Your Car on track, and Overall Racing Technique with links to sites with helpful videos. Check it out if you have not yet tried it. TUNING HELP / RACING TECHNIQUE CLICK HERE <<<<<<

Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Congrat Raceboy, Hired & Gambit

Hannibal way to keep the Hard Charge award on the same team.

Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:47 pm

lol I was pretty proud of myself for steadily moving up the ST race and passing 4 people ( It's usually all I can do to maintain position). Then Matt moves up 13 spots with the same car with 22 less PI Sad
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:19 am

Basticular wrote:
lol I was pretty proud of myself for steadily moving up the ST race and passing 4 people ( It's usually all I can do to maintain position). Then Matt moves up 13 spots with the same car with 22 less PI Sad

Sorry man! If I didn't start 2nd in B lobby I'm not sure how many cars I actually would have passed had I been in A lobby (crashed in qual)
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Congrat Raceboy, Hired & Gambit

Hannibal way to keep the Hard Charge award on the same team.

thanks Smile

congrats to everyone who won and and all the hard chargers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta   Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 5 Road Atlanta
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7