Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA

Go down 
+22
Avcracy
No1 Tommy Smurf
NSA Roca
vV Science Vv
Blahzay xxl
hannibaljazz 98
ClownNinjaUSMC
AAR WolfPack
THF dvsSublime
AAR ABEnstein
bombsquadguy
jpnvr4
killerz2801
Matthnt
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Warpig2011
Dr PiiHB
The LSA
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
killerz2801

killerz2801

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 am

If you don't feel that the car is a "speed car" then u need to drive another car. I build a balanced car and u pull from me. It is what it is. Getting mad about it is just weird. You picked a great car amongst average cars is the issue.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 am

if the team Championship is correct shouldn't Ragged be in front of Aston Martin Racing? we have 503 and they have 500 Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:
Your no fun matt, but yes who builds a speed car, the car you built is the complete opposite of our builds so stop crying, the caddy blew past us on the straights on sunset so theres no reason that would change on lemans
....he was talking about the vantage....plus matt was not in b room
Matt won ST in B room which is what that convo was talking about. But all pihb and killer and some others in the past day has done is complain about the "astons" to me that includes all of them and if you guys and pihb were only talking about skinley why would pihb build a aston to 640 and then compare it to the other astons near that pi. I know that in the 4 laps that ive run ive not come close to the speeds that you guys are hitting so theres no need for all of your guys whining.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 am

Call it as you will no breaks. The issue is that the field needs to be balanced out. Worried that u might have to actually drive the car? I build an Aston myself. It's amazing what that thing does with the little PI you give it. Not calling you guys cheaters or frauds or anything. But when you guys only get beat is when you wreck out or not show up, it's an issue.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 am

Guys do not take this personal but look back to Season 8 and you will see that the Winner of GS was not driving an Aston and as far as I know no one has never complained until now. But before we start complaining about other cars, do keep in mind that most of you decided what car you were going to run this season so you can't get upset at the other person for choosing a better or faster car? time and time we keep hearing about how this car is better and that car is better but you have to give some credit to the driver and there tuning crew. If you go back through some of the season you will see that they same guys who are up there in position are there every season no matter the car.

Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:34 am

SVT No Brakes wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:
Your no fun matt, but yes who builds a speed car, the car you built is the complete opposite of our builds so stop crying, the caddy blew past us on the straights on sunset so theres no reason that would change on lemans
....he was talking about the vantage....plus matt was not in b room
Matt won ST in B room which is what that convo was talking about. But all pihb and killer and some others in the past day has done is complain about the "astons" to me that includes all of them and if you guys and pihb were only talking about skinley why would pihb build a aston to 640 and then compare it to the other astons near that pi. I know that in the 4 laps that ive run ive not come close to the speeds that you guys are hitting so theres no need for all of your guys whining.
First in not whining Im stating and if you think fatty is the only vantage then Susan you have the problem!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 am

....basic you are missing the same point as rpm its not them we know they are fast and we were offered a better ride and choose to stay tru so all of the league didn't cry but if you think the tables are even then there is no getting through....
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 am

I think I understand what both sides are saying... But this season is in full effect and there isn't too much that can be done apart from racing hard and practicing more. Even try get tuning help here and there 2 help get U an edge. I mean if U truly wanna prove a point make a vengful Aston team and take it to them next season... I mean look @ GT ... We race against cars (race cars) that were suppose to be handicapped and they weren't and they completely out drive me (and potentially others) on handdling tracks, but I have 2 find a way... Find the "get a run points" on tracks, make less mistakes and only then mayb will I have a proper fighting chance, but as of right now I think me inconsistancy is my own enemy... Jus look @ ur cars strnghts hone them... It will reward U in the end ...
Imho
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:15 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
....basic you are missing the same point as rpm its not them we know they are fast and we were offered a better ride and choose to stay tru so all of the league didn't cry but if you think the tables are even then there is no getting through....

I understand your point but what if Bimmer/Raceboy raced your car at 10pi less and was able to beat the Aston would your option change about how domainate the Aston is? I totally agree with you guys to a point but not sure why this is become an issue now since the Aston has been in GS for 3 season now.

Fyi..I respect that you stuck with the Caddy but in all fairness we can't really get upset at these guys for running what they are running and I think thats why their are a few ppl in the series that can't understand why there are so many complaints.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 am

Basicblaq wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

I understand your point but what if Bimmer/Raceboy raced your car at 10pi less and was able to beat the Aston would your option change about how domainate the Aston is? I totally agree with you guys to a point but not sure why this is become an issue now since the Aston has been in GS for 3 season now.

Fyi..I respect that you stuck with the Caddy but in all fairness we can't really get upset at these guys for running what they are running and I think thats why their are a few ppl in the series that can't understand why there are so many complaints.

Also I think you are a really good driver but I feel that Bimmer/Raceboy are a little more faster than most ppl so that why I used them as an example..so don't take my statement as a personal attack on you cause its not
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 am

PI is based on car and driver. And the comment on everyone building an Aston, really???? So we should call it the Aston series? Race boy's situation is different. Does the same car as race boy finish in the top 5 every race??? No.

I am on every day. I put in the time. This is the reason that I finish were I do. Not hard to understand that.

Aston babies need to quit crying also when it's time for them to take a hit. Show me what U can do, not the car.

Aston has more hp and more lateral g's than my corvette at a lower PI. Proof is in the puddin. Where's the strength????? If you have the knowledge then show me. But just simply saying u need to find help. I work with other drivers, I take different advise to see if it works for me. So if your going to say something like "find your strengths" or "find something in the tune" then prove it to me and rest of the boys in GS class.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:03 am

killerz2801 wrote:
PI is based on car and driver. And the comment on everyone building an Aston, really???? So we should call it the Aston series? Race boy's situation is different. Does the same car as race boy finish in the top 5 every race??? No.

I am on every day. I put in the time. This is the reason that I finish were I do. Not hard to understand that.

Aston babies need to quit crying also when it's time for them to take a hit. Show me what U can do, not the car.

Aston has more hp and more lateral g's than my corvette at a lower PI. Proof is in the puddin. Where's the strength????? If you have the knowledge then show me. But just simply saying u need to find help. I work with other drivers, I take different advise to see if it works for me. So if your going to say something like "find your strengths" or "find something in the tune" then prove it to me and rest of the boys in GS class.

wasnt a person attack .. but I'll take ur challenge...
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 am

Ok lead the way. Let me know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 am

killerz2801 wrote:
Call it as you will no breaks. The issue is that the field needs to be balanced out. Worried that u might have to actually drive the car? I build an Aston myself. It's amazing what that thing does with the little PI you give it. Not calling you guys cheaters or frauds or anything. But when you guys only get beat is when you wreck out or not show up, it's an issue.
Killer- While there have been many times ive been mad that i havnt had enough pi most of the GS field is decently balanced, if you look at the last two races where me and matt finished 1/2 at infineon we had 5 people within .3 and at sunset we had 8 people within .9 thats pretty close, the cadillacs are at a obvious disadvantage and nobodys going to dispute that but they also have more pi and i agree they need it to be competitive, not so much the porsches or other cars. Your next point about me having to actually drive is perfect for my next argument because me matt and hired have to drive and push every week, we have the lowest pi in GS  its all about consistantcy, at infineon me and matt worn by 8000feet but5 cars had the car to win, but it doesnt matter if you cant hit that fast lap consistantly and no ammount of pi can help you with that.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 am

I'm glad someone mentioned putting raceboy in my car. At sunset while helping me get my tune right, he ran my caddy with the same build I was running. He ran .4 seconds faster than me! That is slow for him btw. He would normally be about a second to a second and a half faster than me. While we are on the subject if raceboy would not mind proving a point, I wonder if he might be so kind as to build an Aston Martin to a 649pi and run again. Just for sh¡ts and giggles to see what time he would run. That way we have a driver we know to be consistent and able to use both cars properly. Since I have built both cars and run them with equal builds on most tracks and the caddy stands no chance with me driving, I wonder how a proper driver could do. Also the Aston drivers should do research before opening their mouths. The Aston is a better car, driver aside. Since people are starting to get offended from naming facts lets help people to know who is being talked about.

Matt hired and no brakes. You guys are great drivers. I have raced you before and I know you're fast. No .problem with you guys at all You always race clean and I know you're not just fast because of your car. Actually surprised I can keep up with you guys in that car at all. Nothing but respect for you.

Tommy, I have the utmost respect for you also sir. I have raced you this season and you race clean and hard and fair. Thank you for that. Your pi I high for that Vantage but you race fair and clean. That demands respect.

Skinley, I probably should go here but I will just to remain fair to everyone. You are the main reason I started recognizing the Aston as a problem. You have started trouble with me from the beginning of the season. I'm not sure why but you have called me out since week three. After racing closely with you for three weeks now I'm beginning to see your Nepolian complex. You drive a big fast car but can't control it. You drive sloppy and have no sense of a racing line. The only reason you stay in a lobby is a ridiculous pi in a great car. I have explained this before in private conversation with people. Great drivers in great cars, Matt, are a deadly combination. Fast drivers in difficult cars, myself, can be a problem at a track the the car actually likes. Then you have you, a bad driver in the fastest car in the class, not because its an Aston but because its got close to max pi on a car that already trumps the pi system. I could take your car to a public lobby and beat good drivers in s700 cars. Again I am not directly attacking you. Based off of what I've seen this season from you, you have to take every unfair advantage you can to stay ahead.

Sorry to be so honest with you all. Again I'm just stating facts. At sunset I would get right up behind skinley in the corners, because of the lack of driving skill, and then we would hit the straight and he would pull away like I was in a lotus not a caddy. Unbelievable. The whole lag incident is very unsportsman like. I have seen drivers pull off track to avoid being the cause of a lag wreck. You should try that next time skinley. You stayed in front of me and wouldn't pass matt because you were lagging. You said it yourself during the race. Your car lagged and to avoid it I had to put myself in the wall ruining any chance I had to win, and I could have. From what I saw I was about a quarter second faster than anyone else. When I wrecked and the another Aston driver caught you, sorry can't remember who, you drove off the track in turn one to let the pass. That's a pretty d¡ck move man. I will say right here right now that next time I see you on track, lag or no lag, win or no win, things will not go as smoothly for you. I hope you learn how to drive quickly because in two weeks the sh¡t is hitting the fan my friend. Sorry to do this in public pred but half a season of wreckless driving and purposely being a problem for me is over. I have sat around and waited and avoided conflict long enough. You have been warned my friend. You may want to avoid the massive caddy for the rest of the season or you may end up in a position you don't want to be in.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 am

SVT No Brakes wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:
Killer- While there have been many times ive been mad that i havnt had enough pi most of the GS field is decently balanced, if you look at the last two races where me and matt finished 1/2 at infineon we had 5 people within .3 and at sunset we had 8 people within .9 thats pretty close, the cadillacs are at a obvious disadvantage and nobodys going to dispute that but they also have more pi and i agree they need it to be competitive, not so much the porsches or other cars. Your next point about me having to actually drive is perfect for my next argument because me matt and hired have to drive and push every week, we have the lowest pi in GS  its all about consistantcy, at infineon me and matt worn by 8000feet but5 cars had the car to win, but it doesnt matter if you cant hit that fast lap consistantly and no ammount of pi can help you with that.
Thank you no brakes. You guys do have the lowest pi. Until pred drove the caddy and realised the problem I was equal with ya'll. Now I have a car to compete with you guys. My team is the perfect example of how it is based mostly on the driver. No offense to roscoe but this car doesn't need max pi to compete with you guys at the front. It is a tough car to drive and with any other car roscoe would not need that pi. But like I said based off of my team, you can see that it really depends on the driver as to how much pi is needed. I ran with ya'll at equal pi in this car. Now that I have a slightly higher pi maybe I can get a win. What do you guys think? Let me win one? Wink
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 am

Ok dude. My car never hit 1:32.2 at sunset. Race boy did a 1:32.0 in my car. So... Explain again. .5 seconds a lap is a ton. Anyone that races knows this. I even run a different qualifying set up to qualify as high as possible to get into A lobby. So lack of effort on my part, think not bud. My race set up runs the same as my qualifying just over the long haul it's easier. You now just got a PI drop, so again, show me. I know what an Aston can do at 645 PI. I ran the pole time at sunset with a 5 min tune. And all the Astons don't have the lowest PI. Check again there bud.

I watched u guys qualify also. 2 to 3 lap qualify sessions must be nice. Especially when your cars pick up after 4 laps. I'm not dumb, don't insult me with sand bag talk.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 am

killerz2801 wrote:
Killer these guys are friends of the fam!!! Smile
Basic thats not the point bud ed i appreciate the love i know in not Matt/ aliens status
But as for the vantage i KNOW IM BETTER!!!
And i would put the good Doc up against anyone in the same car!!!
In this series its about ease of driving the ONLY CAR easier to drive then the vantage is the lotus
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 am

killerz2801 wrote:

Do not know which Aston drivers you are on about, but I have not been crying about anything especially regarding PI hits or increases (which I do not mind if I get PI hits or increases so as long as it keeps things interesting and fair between all drivers I am happy)

on your stats you brought up it depends on how you upgrade both your car and our Aston Martin's, I have a corvette grand sport and it has better handling statistics + lateral G, better accleration and better braking than my aston whilst at the exact same PI as my own car.

if I use my corvette as an template it has less power than the Aston but is lighter by 200 lbs (which is fair bit), similar levels of torque but your peak torque levels are lower down in the rev range (so you gain speed out of corners faster) and out brake the aston martin's because of the weight difference primarily.

basically your corvette (with the upgrades mine has) out brakes, out turns and out accelerates my Aston (just) but my Aston beats it on speed
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 am

I see what your seeing, now the drive is totally different. Looking at true stats on a replay. I just want the series competive. Matt is an awesome driver, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:00 am

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:

Do not know which Aston drivers you are on about, but I have not been crying about anything especially regarding PI hits or increases (which I do not mind if I get PI hits or increases so as long as it keeps things interesting and fair between all drivers I am happy)

on your stats you brought up it depends on how you upgrade both your car and our Aston Martin's, I have a corvette grand sport and it has better handling statistics + lateral G, better accleration and better braking than my aston whilst at the exact same PI as my own car.

if I use my corvette as an template it has less power than the Aston but is lighter by 200 lbs (which is fair bit), similar levels of torque but your peak torque levels are lower down in the rev range (so you gain speed out of corners faster) and out brake the aston martin's because of the weight difference primarily.

basically your corvette (with the upgrades mine has) out brakes, out turns and out accelerates my Aston (just) but my Aston beats it on speed

I have both built also I'm not sure about ya'lls pi you have built to. I built them to 649 corvette and 639Aston for next season testing. The Aston is better in every way, weight power, all of it at a -10 pi. The corvette is technically lighter but the astons power to weight is better. The handling is also better on track not on paper. There is one car I've found to beat the Aston. Next season nein shiza will field it only astons sign up again.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 am

killerz2801 wrote:

Not sure if I under stand what you are saying but I haven't seen Raceboy finish below top 3. Ony time he has finished below top 3 is when he lagged out and yes he has raced in different cars. But again I might be reading the comment wrong and for that I am sorry..
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:07 am

Also, as far as acceleration goes I don't care how you build the corvette, it won't out accelerate an Aston. The caddy pulls the corvette and the Aston pulls the caddy. Therefore, the corvette can not pull the Aston.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 am

Thank you pib. Someone else took the time to look at the competition. Weird, they don't do that IRL do they??? Lol
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:

In this series its about ease of driving the ONLY CAR easier to drive then the vantage is the lotus
Then U might not like a few of us next season when we pull out the lotus LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next