Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA

Go down 
+22
Avcracy
No1 Tommy Smurf
NSA Roca
vV Science Vv
Blahzay xxl
hannibaljazz 98
ClownNinjaUSMC
AAR WolfPack
THF dvsSublime
AAR ABEnstein
bombsquadguy
jpnvr4
killerz2801
Matthnt
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Warpig2011
Dr PiiHB
The LSA
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Lagged out on lap 7 just after passing hired for 2nd Sad would of been interesting to see if i could catch you raceboy. Anyway on to GS, goodluck phib, i think its going to be harder for you than you think
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Gambit...I will take the positve glass half full side of this and say... He must be busy. I see he had not been on XBL for a a couple of days.

Congratulations Raceboy77! Another strong run for you!

That was a very intense ST race!

SVT NoBrakes...Man that sucks. It would have been a 3 way battle royal if you were there. Your teammate and I had a hell of a race till the PHOTO FINISH.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Matt has the replay, i finished towards the back and while taking the times the game gave be the metaphorical middle finger and wouldnt let me save the replay.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:33 pm

OMG i thought that was a pm to pred lol! WELL uhm no one saw that, not like you wont in few anywyas im so sorry o.o
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 pm

the freeway be home in about 7 minutes wait for me plz!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
Lagged out on lap 7 just after passing hired for 2nd Sad would of been interesting to see if i could catch you raceboy. Anyway on to GS, goodluck phib, i think its going to be harder for you than you think

i know you would have lol i know what you could have run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:

i know you would have lol i know what you could have run.
Yea i was already into the 39s so im sure i would of caught you. Damn internet
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Once again, another depressing race. Lag has gotten me once again. Avoiding a car that didn't really spin and drove into the wall just to see the car get back on track and continue. My luck. That's all I can say. Lets hope Le Mans goes a little smoother.
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Hopefully. :/ sorry about that, if I can take any blame for lag. Also, I'M GONNA GET YOU PRED! THAT'S 3 TIMES NOW I ALMOST HAD IT! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm

LOL 5 laps doing a grand total of 132 on the straight. ah well its alright Smile Le Mans man.... Le -bleeping- Mans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Congrats raceboy on your GT win, you owe me a cupcake. Great race Matt i wish i could of gotten you but 1,2,3 is still a great race for Rancid Pony Manure.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm

good GT RACE in B lobby clean race guys....
did i hear a special irish lass made an apperence....isnt she somthing Rolling Eyes
ps... CONGRATS TO RMP and The angry kitty
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 pm

That GT race was a dog fight, unfortunately I got into the wall in turn two to avoid raceboys lagging car. I was gonna wait until the final turn on lap 50 to pass him to :/. Oh well ill get him at Lemans >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm

How is it the racer ( no name mentioned) in GT who has won two races and is in second place by 6 points quits the series because he feels he has no chance to win any races. WTF is that? I simply do not know what happened to men/guys anymore. Quit out after winning 2 races and nothing less than a 4th place finish. Shaking my head in absolute astonishment! scratch

99.99 percent of racers would be ecstatic with a season going so well. IRL OR SIM!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 pm

lol can i take his place but keep my + PI >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:29 pm

A lobby GS race was boring. Would have fallen asleep if not for some of the guys cracking jokes to make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
A lobby GS race was boring. Would have fallen asleep if not for some of the guys cracking jokes to make it interesting.

I wouldn't call it boring. I guess if you were racing solo it could have gotten a little tiresome. I'm just glad it is over. I can not wait for my luck to change. Something has got to give. Another bad race and I will get really bummed out. Ever since race three I have consistently gone down hill. I keep having the worst race of my career here, week after week. I need to catch a break before I break someone's face.
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 pm

B Lobby GT race was an absolute blast! Roca and Hannibal, hats off to you both on a hard fought clean race. We swapped back and forth more times than I can remember!! After 50 laps and we finished 3 secs across 1,2,3....what a blast! I had to change my shirt after the race I was sweating so much!! Smile

As you can tell I enjoyed it even though I didn't win my room. Just to have 50 totally enjoyable laps with great racing was enough for me.

Science...dude that was tough luck for you. If that wouldn't have happened I KNOW you would have stayed in the mix and would have been on the podium (for b lobby).

Good race to all and Congrats to Raceboy in GT. Didn't see who in GS won but I imagine it was matt, if so congrats to you also.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:

I wouldn't call it boring. I guess if you were racing solo it could have gotten a little tiresome. I'm just glad it is over. I can not wait for my luck to change. Something has got to give. Another bad race and I will get really bummed out. Ever since race three I have consistently gone down hill. I keep having the worst race of my career here, week after week. I need to catch a break before I break someone's face.

ups and downs man, i am thinking that that caddy will be *strong* at lemans. You guys will kill me down the straight and ill make it up in teh curves but those astons will dominate us on top end and keep up in the cornering Sad
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: B lobby   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:58 pm

I was fighting for 1st place from 1 laps to finish all 50 with roca, vv science vv, sam, that is a very good racing there was some bump but not big sam and roca was fight 1st science and I was fighting for 3rd place but on lap 30 and on I was fighting to take 1st from roca to the end of 50 laps I took it from him on lap 48 and I won yes lol good race gt b lobby
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Nm
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:

ups and downs man, i am thinking that that caddy will be *strong* at lemans. You guys will kill me down the straight and ill make it up in teh curves but those astons will dominate us on top end and keep up in the cornering Sad

"Ohh, nooo, not Le Mans!" [pets and reassures quivering Corvette] --It'll be ok, buddy. Last place is fine every once-in-a-while.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 pm

The LSA wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:

"Ohh, nooo, not Le Mans!" [pets and reassures quivering Corvette] --It'll be ok, buddy. Last place is fine every once-in-a-while.

lol hey man i was testing and well i decided to play my strengths and well i wasnt doing too bad even though i was barely going anywhere on the straight. take those porsche curvs like a boss and who knows lol
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Na, Lsa is right about la mans. Team drake is in in the same boat too. No offense buddy. It really showed after this last race how Le Mans is going to go.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Everybody is saying the caddy will be strong. I ran a couple laps after tonight's race and I don't know. Not nearly as much speed as I was hoping for. Felt sluggish to me. Not to mention the corners are a pain in the arse. I will have to do some serious tuning to get this thing to keep up with an Aston here. The stock gears in this thing are definitely not good. Lets hope for a pi change so I can take care of that problem. Seems like I'm in a prickle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next