Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA

Go down 
+22
Avcracy
No1 Tommy Smurf
NSA Roca
vV Science Vv
Blahzay xxl
hannibaljazz 98
ClownNinjaUSMC
AAR WolfPack
THF dvsSublime
AAR ABEnstein
bombsquadguy
jpnvr4
killerz2801
Matthnt
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Warpig2011
Dr PiiHB
The LSA
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Well i havent been on at all since the terrible performance last week. However during testing i was able to put down times that would place me top 5 last season. that last section if taking as fast as i can without worrying about screwing up can gain me crazy time. I know pred doesnt like posting times, however going by last years board i feel at least decently comfortable. however as far as consistency goes.... welll practiceeee is what i need.

I am the same as you pretty much time wise roughly and do feel I will have a decent performance overall and know its myself thats the limiting factor not the car. (I hope the 2 week gap i can use to really practice this track have not ran it since season 7)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

yeah im looking forward to trying to get better here. i cant do any worse than last season lol! but really. i think that its going to be a matter of timing. luckily i am faster near the end, before the long straight so if i cna catch up and make a pass at the end of the last lap ill keep it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm looking forward to this one. I feel I am fast but there's still over a week left. I plan on dropping at least another second from what I am running now. This race will turn my luck around. I want this one more than any race yet. This one will be mine.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Sunset Peninsula Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GS/GT A Room
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in the #77 Ferrari F50 of Alpha Racing International.

GS - Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in the #96 Aston Martin DBS of RPM Racing.

ST- Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in his #96 Mazda RX-8 R3 RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by oX FASTLANE Xo in the #20 Maserati MC12
for Charging through the field from 21st to finish 10th gaining a hard charging 11 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by No1 Tommy Smurf in the #190 Aston Martin V12 Vantage for Charging from 8th in the field to finish 5th gaining 3 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Matthnt in the #96 Mazda RX-8 R3 RWD
for Charging from 17th in the field to finish 1st gaining a Hard Charging 16 positions and winning the race!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

The racing was very good in ST. No other major contact between cars noted. Plenty with cars hitting the walls.

GS

No penalties Noted. Some little taps, some door to door contact but all good racing.

GT

hannibaljazz 98: Technical Infraction - #98 Ascari KZ1R is 10HP over the series HP limit of 685 in GT. Penalty 25 points deduction and 2 race probation.

Kannibal Fish {R}: Lap 5 Turn 2 Kannibal Fish{R} does not brake in time to avoid hitting the rear of the #86 Lamborghini LP570- 4 Superleggera of KikRox268 causing complete loss of control and significant damage. Penalty 5 point deduction due to the fact that all final race results have been finalized. and 2 race probation.

KikRox268: Improper Livery on car. Series number plate is incorrect - Penalty warning.

Sambinksey: Improper Livery on car. Series number plate is incorrect - Penalty warning.

Results are up Sunset Peninsula Raceway >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points Not Updated.

Top 3 Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures updated

Under Probation:
0 Races Left: (ST) Kamikaze1414 #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD {Contact} 2 race DNS Points deducted
0 Races Left (GT) Warpig2012 {Corner Cutting} 2 race DNS Points deducted
1 Races Left (GT) BLAHZAY xxl {Corner Cutting}
1 Races Left (GT) The LSA {Avoidable Contact)
1 Races Left (GS) Hiredgun308 {Avoidable Contact}
1 Races Left (ST) jpnVR4 {Avoidable Contact}
1 Races Left (GS) No1 Tommy Smurf {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (ST) EZT Gambit {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (ST) RMSpear2698 {R} {Avoidable Contact)
2 Races Left (GT) hannibaljazz 98 {Technical Infraction}

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Further review of Replays has revealed further penalties. Racers please review any further infractions.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA   SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 7 SUNSET PENINSULA
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9